what hsppened

Deer Park, TX

#1 Sep 21, 2013
What happened to the police officer who backed into a pole in the new cop car @ cattle drive?

Taxpayer.....wants to know.
Webby

Pasadena, TX

#2 Sep 22, 2013
Never made a mistake yourself? The car will be fixed and life will go on. Sounds like an HR issue and none of your damn business.
excelent

Euless, TX

#3 Sep 23, 2013
Officer or sergeant ?
Webby

Pasadena, TX

#4 Sep 23, 2013
excelent wrote:
Officer or sergeant ?
Citizen.
uhh

Houston, TX

#5 Sep 26, 2013
Did you miss where he or she said "taxpayer wants to know" I believe it IS THEIR BUSINESS.
Webby

Pasadena, TX

#6 Sep 27, 2013
uhh wrote:
Did you miss where he or she said "taxpayer wants to know" I believe it IS THEIR BUSINESS.
I didn't miss anything. You are wrong, it IS NOT THEIR BUSINESS. Being a taxpayer doesn't entitle a person access to a city employee's HR or disciplinary action files. Just because I buy a Happy Meal at McDonald's that helps pay your salary doesn't mean that your employee record is my business. Now why don't you check the fries before you burn them and let the officer get back to protecting the taxpayers of Deer Park.
dumbass

Deer Park, TX

#8 Nov 5, 2013
New cop needs to learn how to drive. if he cant back a car up I sure the hell dont want him helping me out.

Since: Jun 13

Deer Park, TX

#9 Nov 7, 2013
Webby wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't miss anything. You are wrong, it IS NOT THEIR BUSINESS. Being a taxpayer doesn't entitle a person access to a city employee's HR or disciplinary action files. Just because I buy a Happy Meal at McDonald's that helps pay your salary doesn't mean that your employee record is my business. Now why don't you check the fries before you burn them and let the officer get back to protecting the taxpayers of Deer Park.
I agree it wasn't like he did his job wrong, I am sure it was an accident. People tend to think that just because they pay taxes that are entitled to City employees every move. How would you like it if somebody wanted to know about everything you do at your job?
Yes You Are

Pasadena, TX

#10 Nov 7, 2013
Good then move!
dumbass wrote:
New cop needs to learn how to drive. if he cant back a car up I sure the hell dont want him helping me out.
Johnny

Euless, TX

#11 Nov 8, 2013
The good citizen should stay and the mouthy cop can move!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deer Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix blocks the honest truth! 59 min Heavy Fed 50
When the illegals steal your job..... 1 hr Heavy Fed 20
Wilson No-Billed! 1 hr fubar 21
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 4 hr Fossilfarts 549
New HEB Plus off Underwood? (May '13) 11 hr peanut 44
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 13 hr Fossilfarts 749
Heavy Fed the song (May '14) Tue Heavy Fed 160

Deer Park News Video

Deer Park Dating
Find my Match

Deer Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Deer Park News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Deer Park

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:02 pm PST