Otto

Houston, TX

#1 Jun 26, 2010
Hey Bill ZZ maybe you could do this to better inform the city of such problems.
http://www.tvkim.com/watch/273/kims-picks-kno...
pop

United States

#2 Jun 26, 2010
Otto wrote:
Hey Bill ZZ maybe you could do this to better inform the city of such problems.
http://www.tvkim.com/watch/273/kims-picks-kno...
I like Ms. Harris.
just me

United States

#3 Jun 26, 2010
You know there are places like this all over town. In Dow Park they shaved off the raised area and that would be ideal all over town. Much cheaper than tearing out and replacing sidewalk.
pop

Houston, TX

#4 Jun 27, 2010
Don't you know I will have to live with these emotes the rest of my life. They're like tattoos.
ru kidding

Effingham, IL

#5 Jul 20, 2010
You want more social program dollars spent to fix this?
No Doubt

Dayton, TX

#6 Jul 20, 2010
No, just our tax dollars that have been approved for this project, so our city doesn't start looking like those up north. Here's a good example. Zoom in to see the Street View.
http://maps.google.com/maps...

You seem to be lost. Let me help you find the right forum.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/effingham-il
ru kidding

Effingham, IL

#7 Jul 20, 2010
No Doubt wrote:
No, just our tax dollars that have been approved for this project, so our city doesn't start looking like those up north. Here's a good example. Zoom in to see the Street View.
http://maps.google.com/maps...
You seem to be lost. Let me help you find the right forum.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/effingham-il
So you do want to spend more social program dollars to fix it, you socialist you.
otto

United States

#8 Jul 21, 2010
ru kidding wrote:
<quoted text>So you do want to spend more social program dollars to fix it, you socialist you.
so are roads and bridges a social program too? what about the parks and swimming pool?
ru kidding

Effingham, IL

#9 Jul 23, 2010
otto wrote:
<quoted text>
so are roads and bridges a social program too? what about the parks and swimming pool?
Yes they are too, along with fire and police protection, schools, building codes and regulations, the FDA and OSHA, and a host of others we use every day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deer Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WALMART bakery makes a ISIS flag cake for customer 19 min red dawn 4
South Carolina Battle Flag 3 hr upon further exam... 85
LP police 3 hr girl, please 23
equality takes another step forward 4 hr upon closer exami... 35
Why are our Republican Leaders Homophobic? 4 hr girl, please 7
Confederate Flags and Politics 4 hr red dawn 30
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 7 hr Fart Grad 898
More from around the web

Deer Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Deer Park Mortgages