Deer Park ISD Tax Increase
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Annuit Coeptis

Pasadena, TX

#143 Dec 16, 2012
Voter wrote:
Lets see how many of them get re-elected. It really amazes me that Deer Park citizes just voted to pay more school taxes than any other city in he state.<quoted text>
I am not surprised at all..deer park has a history of supporting its schools. But in a school district with 13,000 students and almost 30,000 residents, it is statistically probable that a few folks will not be happy. Clearly, many of those folks run straight to Topix to vent.

AC
dpresident

Spring, TX

#144 Feb 27, 2013
It's only fair that we pay for the next generation to get education just like the one before us did. I saddens me that there are so many selfish people in our community.
fiitball

Deer Park, TX

#145 Mar 1, 2013
If Johnny football doesn't have to go to class at T A@M, maybe our school district could let 7grade-12grade take all their classes bu online, that would save moneu.
Really

United States

#146 Mar 15, 2013
dpresident wrote:
It's only fair that we pay for the next generation to get education just like the one before us did. I saddens me that there are so many selfish people in our community.
Selfish? What saddens me is the fact that we have so many stupid and selfish people that are willing to blindly throw their and my money at some incompetent government official every time he/she starts crying about not having enough money due to wasteful spending!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deer Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TRUMP is correct 8 min josh 17
democrats said they would move to CANADA 3 hr josh 4
homeless people in cars at walmart (Feb '17) 12 hr Super Stinky Farts 30
snowflakes say false alarm all TRUMPS fault Tue Release farts 6
Apartments for giant breed dogs Tue Release farts 4
Why does Deer park stink? Mon These Farts 6
News Houston's city-beautification efforts might als... Jan 12 DECAF FARTS 5

Deer Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance