Pasadena, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

What wrote:
What in the hell are you trying to say? Why wouldn't it be ok if he mowed properties as an extra job? They let you work at the fire department when you are always trying to start fires on this forum. I would suggest you take your wasted time spent on this forum and take a grammer,English or spelling class somewhere. <quoted text>
Oh, the irony of the person chastising another for their "grammer,English or spelling" and spelling the word GRAMMAR wrong. I hope that you feel like the fool that you are.

“Candor for the few”

Since: Nov 08

Deer Park

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Winston Zeddemore wrote:
Unless anyone on here has proof, I would suggest keeping stuff like this to yourself.
Now Winston, there you go trying to spoil everyone's fun! LOL

You've been on here long enough that these poor jerks have nothing better to do than spread their misinformed gossip. They've got to know everything about everything, whether it's any of their business or not.

While good advice, did you notice that no one is listening to you? LOL!!!

“Candor for the few”

Deer Park

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

saltwaterfisherman wrote:
Its sad that a few months ago a sexual harassment was brought to the attention to upper management, the guy is still there, lie detector test were taken, which he denied 2x to take and is still employees by the city. I guess the saying I've heard is true.
* once you get on with the city, you can do anything and still keep your job*
OK. Let me get this straight.

Because someone has been accused, then they must be guilty?

Where did you get your information?

Have you considered that you could be violating someone's rights, laws, ethics, etc. by releasing confidential information?

If there's an investigation, that means they are looking into the allegations. There's always two sides to every story.

Now, if this has to do with someone giving someone a tip and that's supposed to be sexual harassment, that's got to be the silliest crap I've heard in a while. Of course, I haven't been on here in a while, so that might be the reason.

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Maybe I'm wrong, but my interpretation of what Fact said is that whoever the subject is cannot work at their normal job at the city because of some stress-related issue, but they are able to mow properties as an extra job. I interpreted it as kind of like someone on disability for back pain doing a side job as a power lifter. I could be wrong; that was just what I got out of the statement.

Since: Aug 12

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

He works for park n rec is what I'm told and this want his 1st sexual harassment on him. He would as well work with the community service people and demand them to huge him when done. Plus he hit on a few gas station attendants. I've done my checks about this shady person and it all comes back to the same guy.
Winston Zeddemore

Pasadena, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

DPTX wrote:
<quoted text>OK. Let me get this straight.
Have you considered that you could be violating someone's rights, laws, ethics, etc. by releasing confidential information?
If there's an investigation, that means they are looking into the allegations. There's always two sides to every story.
Now, if this has to do with someone giving someone a tip and that's supposed to be sexual harassment, that's got to be the silliest crap I've heard in a while. Of course, I haven't been on here in a while, so that might be the reason.
Well, look who crawled out from under his rock! What, getting called out once wasn't enough you pond scum?
Winston

Pearland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

DPTX wrote:
<quoted text>OK. Let me get this straight.
I don't know about everyone else, but I missed your comments DPTX, welcome back. Give em' hell.
3iron

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Winston Zeddemore wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, look who crawled out from under his rock! What, getting called out once wasn't enough you pond scum?
Winston Zeddemore, U R an asss hole
3iron

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Winston wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about everyone else, but I missed your comments DPTX, welcome back. Give em' hell.
YES!!!!!
wonder

Pasadena, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

tear jerker wrote:
<quoted text>
$100.00 tip at the pubic grill most certainly contains a direct massage/message.
Maybe for DP but chump change for others

Since: Aug 12

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Well to let everyone know.... he resigned his position in parc n rec

“Perplexed”

Deer Park

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

DPTX wrote:
<quoted text>Now Winston, there you go trying to spoil everyone's fun! LOL
You've been on here long enough that these poor jerks have nothing better to do than spread their misinformed gossip. They've got to know everything about everything, whether it's any of their business or not.
While good advice, did you notice that no one is listening to you? LOL!!!
Glad you're back, old friend. Was worried about you. Hope all has been well.
yooflungpoo

La Porte, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

there's no "r" in fiend....

“Perplexed”

Deer Park

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

yooflungpoo wrote:
there's no "r" in fiend....
Whatever..... Shut the front door, hand.
DPGirl

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Fact wrote:
So I gueess him working his second job mowing different properties is ok if he can't work at the City because of his stress.
Um, hope this is not my "yardman", cannot him harassing anyone or having that kind of money to tip if they are same person.

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

saltwaterfisherman wrote:
Well to let everyone know.... he resigned his position in parc n rec
So maybe the best thing happened after all.
yooflungpoo

La Porte, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

sdjs wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever..... Shut the front door, hand.
you don't find it amusing, that your "old friend" has the nerve to call ANYONE an internet troll..????

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

De Leon, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

I think it was cruel that Gasbag didn't tell his biggest fan why he was "indisposed."

“Perplexed”

Deer Park

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Hezekiah wrote:
I think it was cruel that Gasbag didn't tell his biggest fan why he was "indisposed."
Lol.

“Candor for the few”

Deer Park

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Well, I see the three stooges, Sh'tEd, Poo-breath & HeZeTurd are still here, making their usual weak attempts to dish out their crap... or in the case of HeZeTurd, still dishing crap out of the crapper.

OK, HeZeTurd, I know how offended you would be if I didn't answer you directly. However, it's no business of yours and as usual, you make the usual assumptions without knowledge or facts. Of course, she knows how to contact me outside of the cesspool of nitwits like you, Poo & Sh'tEd.

Now, get back to your toilets and scrubbing the graffiti off the walls.

By the way, Sh'tEd, where did you get the idea that you were ever able to call me out on anything, where you didn't get put back into your place at the bottom of the food chain? LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of51
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Deer Park Discussions

Search the Deer Park Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 57 min Truth is might 20,379
Most Think Obama Lies - Poll. 1 hr fubar 9
Easter/spring 1 hr fubar 13
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 7 hr Wild flowers 466
looking for joshjo 10 hr nana 1
LPISD bond election 12 hr interested 80
Review: CJ Nails & SPA 16 hr Horrible Customer Service 1
•••

Air Quality Alert for Harris County was issued at April 18 at 1:07PM CDT

•••
•••

Deer Park News Video

•••
•••

Deer Park Jobs

•••