The Real Wendy

Posted in the Deer Park Forum

Comments (Page 8)

Showing posts 141 - 160 of312
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#141
Nov 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

fubar1 wrote:
<quoted text>Mr. Furthermore what kind of organized crime ring did you snitch on in Las Vegas? Probably an all male circle jerk or was it a daisy chain? Answer with proof or you are a liar. That is your type of reasoning after all.
Illegal shell games... there was a gang running them. I have video but it would take forever to upload it from here.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#142
Nov 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

fubar1 wrote:
<quoted text>Mr. Furthermore what kind of organized crime ring did you snitch on in Las Vegas? Probably an all male circle jerk or was it a daisy chain? Answer with proof or you are a liar. That is your type of reasoning after all.
And when I say,"Prove it or you're a liar"... that's what everyone says to me here. Personally I don't give a damn.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#143
Nov 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I refuse to prove anything to you Fed, If you want to believe that I am a liar so be it. I know you are a liar, you prove it post after post. So want in one hand and s--t in the other and see which one fills up first. Get on back to LP and roll those heads fat boy. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#144
Nov 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Texan wrote:
I refuse to prove anything to you Fed, If you want to believe that I am a liar so be it. I know you are a liar, you prove it post after post. So want in one hand and s--t in the other and see which one fills up first. Get on back to LP and roll those heads fat boy. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!
Yeah... you're just a coward... always have been always will be.

What are you afraid of?

Why won't you let anyone know who you are?

Do you think you have a lot of enemies that are just waiting to track you down?

I'm sure I have far more enemies out there than you... of course you've got to have balls, which obviously you lack.

All of the things I have done and been involved with... I'm the one who should be posting anonymously on the Internet praying no one figures out who I am and where I live.

Especially with things like this on the Internet--> http://m.youtube.com/watch...

But... I'm not a scared little puss like you... I put myself out there.

You can't be an activist and hide in a closet and expect to change anything.

For all you Aryan Nations pukes who have sworn to kill me... I am very vulnerable right now.

I am in Brackenridge hospital in Austin, Texas... room 734.

Anyone could just walk in here, slit my throat and walk out.

If you timed it just right... I am under the influence of some heavy drugs right now, I probably would not even wake up.

But, just like "Texan" here... y'all are all talk.

Just a bunch of racist punks that don't fit in anywhere else... so y'all just sit around sucking each other off and worshiping your phfucked up flag that I piss on!

You're all just a bunch of cowards.

How many years have y'all had me on your list?

13 years?

And not one of you Aryan Nations bastards have even made a single attempt???

Pussies!
Wendy Whiner

La Porte, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#145
Nov 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah... you're just a coward... always have been always will be.
What are you afraid of?
Why won't you let anyone know who you are?
Do you think you have a lot of enemies that are just waiting to track you down?
I'm sure I have far more enemies out there than you... of course you've got to have balls, which obviously you lack.
All of the things I have done and been involved with... I'm the one who should be posting anonymously on the Internet praying no one figures out who I am and where I live.
Especially with things like this on the Internet--> http://m.youtube.com/watch...
But... I'm not a scared little puss like you... I put myself out there.
You can't be an activist and hide in a closet and expect to change anything.
For all you Aryan Nations pukes who have sworn to kill me... I am very vulnerable right now.
I am in Brackenridge hospital in Austin, Texas... room 734.
Anyone could just walk in here, slit my throat and walk out.
If you timed it just right... I am under the influence of some heavy drugs right now, I probably would not even wake up.
But, just like "Texan" here... y'all are all talk.
Just a bunch of racist punks that don't fit in anywhere else... so y'all just sit around sucking each other off and worshiping your phfucked up flag that I piss on!
You're all just a bunch of cowards.
How many years have y'all had me on your list?
13 years?
And not one of you Aryan Nations bastards have even made a single attempt???
Pussies!
The thread is about electing Greg Abbott for governor.
Wendy Whiner

La Porte, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#146
Nov 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

This thread is about making sure that people know the real Wendy Davis, the Abortion Barbie.
youflungpoo

La Porte, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147
Nov 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Wendy Davis went to the home of Robert Kraft (yes, that Kraft), to raise money for her campaign. She has raised only $800 here in Texas, but raised over $55,000.00 outside of Boston at the home of the owner of the New England Patriots. We do not need a northeastern liberal in the office of the governor of Texas.
you hate reality

Crosby, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#148
Nov 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

east coast liberal governor of TEXAS. NOT going to happen.
youflungpoo

La Porte, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#149
Nov 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

you hate reality wrote:
east coast liberal governor of TEXAS. NOT going to happen.
Nope. I imagine with her total lack of support here in Texas, she will gain the support of Bloomberg. He's a big east coast, liberal hack.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#150
Nov 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

If she is so totaly lacking support here in Texas, what in the hell are you people worried about?
Wendy Whiner

La Porte, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#151
Nov 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

youflungpoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. I imagine with her total lack of support here in Texas, she will gain the support of Bloomberg. He's a big east coast, liberal hack.
You may just be correct. Bloomberg loves her gun-grab thinking and just like in Chicago, he could throw some of his money Texas' way to try to get a gun grabber into the governor's office. Why do east coast northerners think they should have a say-so in Texas politics?
fubar1

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#152
Nov 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Wendy Whiner wrote:
<quoted text>
You may just be correct. Bloomberg loves her gun-grab thinking and just like in Chicago, he could throw some of his money Texas' way to try to get a gun grabber into the governor's office. Why do east coast northerners think they should have a say-so in Texas politics?
The same reason outsiders try and interfere in California's politics. We are all Americans first and Texans etc. secondly or at least I would hope so. When people think women are being oppressed somewhere they try and help those women no matter what state they live in. Gov. Rick "good hair" Perry is constantly messing with California. You guys don't hear about it or care but it occasionally makes the news here.
GOTP

La Porte, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#153
Nov 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Wendy Whiner wrote:
<quoted text>
You may just be correct. Bloomberg loves her gun-grab thinking and just like in Chicago, he could throw some of his money Texas' way to try to get a gun grabber into the governor's office. Why do east coast northerners think they should have a say-so in Texas politics?
Wendy should be grabbing guns via legislation and strict gun control. What's the matter with that? All of the house party shootings are proof that guns need to go.
you hate reality

Crosby, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#154
Nov 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

GOTP, there is no doubt you love WENDY the baby butcher. she fits right in your communist agenda.
you hate reality

Crosby, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#155
Nov 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

FUBAR, TEXAS does not give a darn what KALIFORNIA (queer capital of the world) does. the only problem is the wild eyed liberals there have destroyed the state, and to escape the taxes, unemployment, and other BS. they flee to TEXAS ,and bring their same old BS politics with them.
fubar1

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#156
Nov 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

you hate reality wrote:
FUBAR, TEXAS does not give a darn what KALIFORNIA (queer capital of the world) does. the only problem is the wild eyed liberals there have destroyed the state, and to escape the taxes, unemployment, and other BS. they flee to TEXAS ,and bring their same old BS politics with them.
We have a balanced budget and the state is doing just fine. As long as in the closet self hating gays like you stay in Texas everything will be great here. Any body that wants to leave California and go anywhere else, we are glad to see them go. The same way anyone who doesn't like America won't be missed if they go either.

I was born and raised in Texas and live in Texas at least one month a year every year.

So "the" I know you were just helping that sheep over the fence but will your neighbors be as understanding. Joke about Alabama referenced there.
Thank you Greg Abbott

La Porte, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#157
Nov 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Thank you Governor Abbott! Your fight to save the babies of Texas has been successful. The Supreme Court will allow the new laws that protect women's safety, to remain. Texas' babies will not be killed when they are old enough to survive and women will be safer when they do choose death for their children
during the legal time period.

Boy, Wendy is sure on the wrong side of this one. Thank goodness!
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#158
Nov 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Personally I would rather she were on the right side of this one. As in against abortion. And he isn't governor yet, and I hope he never is.
Elaine

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#159
Nov 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

GOTP wrote:
<quoted text>
Wendy should be grabbing guns via legislation and strict gun control. What's the matter with that? All of the house party shootings are proof that guns need to go.
You may have a good idea here. Just make a law against murder and it will stop. Problem solved.

On the other hand, you could begin hanging convicted killers at high noon in Herman park. Invite everyone to come witness it and throw tomatoes and rocks at the convicts family before he drops.

Perhaps that would motivate the families to control their children's actions and keep them from glorifying the Thug Life.
youflungpoo

La Porte, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#160
Nov 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Thank you Greg Abbott wrote:
Thank you Governor Abbott! Your fight to save the babies of Texas has been successful. The Supreme Court will allow the new laws that protect women's safety, to remain. Texas' babies will not be killed when they are old enough to survive and women will be safer when they do choose death for their children
during the legal time period.
Boy, Wendy is sure on the wrong side of this one. Thank goodness!
It would seem that Abbott's opponent is on the wrong side of just about every issue as far as Texans are concerned.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 141 - 160 of312
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Deer Park News Video

•••
Deer Park Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Deer Park Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Deer Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Deer Park News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Deer Park
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••