Superior Humans Burning Books
Posted in the Deer Park Forum
#1 Sep 8, 2010
Volk, a Dutch and German term for a people or an ethnic group. In German nationalist context it may have referred to the German people as a nation, with a history and destiny.
12 Theses Against the Un-German Spirit:
A Propaganda Campaign of the German Students' Association (Twelve Book-burning Slogans)
as printed in the Volkischer Beobachter, April 14, 1933.
The German Students' Association (Main Office for Press and Propaganda) is conducting a propaganda campaign named "Against the un-German Spirit" between April 12 and May 10, 1933.
The Jewish mind, as it reveals itself in its unrestrained worldwide malicious agitation, and as it has already penetrated into German literature, must be eradicated together with all liberalism. However, the German Students' Association wants to do more than just voicing empty protests; they want a conscious return to values inherent in the German Volk. These values are defined here in these 12 Propositions, which will be publicly posted as of April 13:
1. Language and literature have their roots in the Volk. It is the German Volk's responsibility to assure that its language and literature are the pure and unadulterated expression of its Volk traditions.
2. At present there is a chasm between literature and German tradition. This situation is a disgrace.
4. Our most dangerous enemy is the Jew and those who are his slaves.
5. A Jew can only think Jewish If he writes in German, he is lying. The German who writes in German, but thinks un-German is a traitor, the student who speaks and writes un-German is, in addition, thoughtless and has abandoned his duties.
6. We wish to eradicate lies, we want to denounce treason, we want for us students, institutions of discipline and political education, not mindlessness.
7. We want to regard the Jew as alien and we want to respect the traditions of the Volk. Therefore, we demand of the censor: Jewish writings are to be published in Hebrew. If they appear in German, they must be identified as translations. Strongest actions against the abuse of German script. German script is only available to Germans. The un-German spirit is to be eradicated from public libraries.
8. We demand of the German students the desire and capability for independent knowledge and decisions.
9. We demand of German students the desire and capability to maintain the purity of the German language.
10. We demand of German students the desire and capability to overcome Jewish intellectualism and the resulting liberal decay in the German spirit.
11. We demand the selection of students and professors in accordance with their reliability and commitment to the German spirit.
12. We demand that German universities be a stronghold of the German Volk tradition and a battleground reflecting the power of the German mind.
(Source: Strothman, 1968; p. 76-77.)
Translation by Dr. Roland Richter
Add your comments below
|Obama's Narcissism||2 hr||Elaine||1|
|Sarah Palin in Iowa||2 hr||Elaine||7|
|Anyone recognize this guy??||6 hr||Josh||31|
|Charlie Hebdo||6 hr||Josh||25|
|I Found a Picture of Fubar||11 hr||Heavy Fed||87|
|Shooting at New Hope City Council Meeting||13 hr||Heavy Fed||9|
|Goat/Fubar Granny Panties has another new name!||14 hr||Elaine||25|
Find what you want!
Search Deer Park Forum Now
Deer Park News Video
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC