Failed Pasadena home invasion turns i...

Failed Pasadena home invasion turns into 20-mile police chase

There are 2 comments on the Houston Chronicle story from Jul 23, 2013, titled Failed Pasadena home invasion turns into 20-mile police chase. In it, Houston Chronicle reports that:

Two of three home-invasion suspects were arrested after they led police on a 20-mile chase from Pasadena to Houston early Tuesday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Houston Chronicle.

Pasadena, TX

#1 Jul 24, 2013
I wonder how come they been hit three times in less then two months. Is it fhe late night parties or extensive traffic coming and going into this quiet neighborhood. Move please its people like you that gives us hispanics bad names. Drug dealing and then wonder who wants to rob them.
Beach Baby

Pasadena, TX

#2 Jul 29, 2013
I feel for hard working hispanic neighborhoods who have a few bad apples bring blight to the entire neighborhood. My hispanic neighbors are some of the best people ever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deer Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing Person 22 hr Defiant1 4
Trump Proves he is a POS Fri Defiant1 24
Texas turning blue Fri Elaine 9
Vote HRC for war! Oct 19 Defiant1 3
BEWARE of Stores using Certegy Check Approval l... (Mar '10) Oct 19 Mandi80 17
What constitutes Republican family values? Oct 19 Heavy Fed 27
Voter Fraud Irony Oct 19 josh 4

Deer Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance