Dear GOAT: (LaPorte2 and all of your other names)

Posted in the Deer Park Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Elaine

Houston, TX

#1 Feb 24, 2013
Dear GOAT:

I see you are getting desperate for attention here on the TOPIX La Porte forum. You are now resorting to writing posts and then answering them immediately under another name. Your writing is so distinct; itís hard not to notice that itís you.

I am guessing by all of this that you have been heartbroken by some huge loss in your life. Was it that boy that called you fat in Junior High? Ill bet it was your momís divorce. Both of you had to move out of the big house and into that crappy apartment. Dad never came around and then he moved to Denver. Of course, your mom, being the bitch that she is (her bitchiness being the cause of the divorce) taught you well how to hate men. Mom just couldnít shut up about how greedy Dad was to only pay her $2000 a month in child support when Dad was living like a king in Denver with his new wife Kaitlin and your new stepbrother.

But you seem to find her hatred to be an art form. Sort of like the Jesus in a jar of urine art. Your hatred for people who work hard, pay taxes, feed their families and give to charity is puzzling. Is it because your dad was so successful yet he ignored you? Is it because you canít do it yourself that you donít want anyone else to do it?

Have you considered trying to improve yourself first? Maybe going back to school will help you gather a better understanding about how the world really works (not like what you see on the internet and the Kardashians). You can start to lose all of that weight and find a boyfriend (or girlfriend?). Join a club or learn to dance?

I hope you find a way to start getting out of the house and make some real-life friends. It will help you with your anger issues.
Lucy

La Porte, TX

#2 Feb 24, 2013
Elaine wrote:
Dear GOAT:
I see you are getting desperate for attention here on the TOPIX La Porte forum. You are now resorting to writing posts and then answering them immediately under another name. Your writing is so distinct; itís hard not to notice that itís you.
I am guessing by all of this that you have been heartbroken by some huge loss in your life. Was it that boy that called you fat in Junior High? Ill bet it was your momís divorce. Both of you had to move out of the big house and into that crappy apartment. Dad never came around and then he moved to Denver. Of course, your mom, being the bitch that she is (her bitchiness being the cause of the divorce) taught you well how to hate men. Mom just couldnít shut up about how greedy Dad was to only pay her $2000 a month in child support when Dad was living like a king in Denver with his new wife Kaitlin and your new stepbrother.
But you seem to find her hatred to be an art form. Sort of like the Jesus in a jar of urine art. Your hatred for people who work hard, pay taxes, feed their families and give to charity is puzzling. Is it because your dad was so successful yet he ignored you? Is it because you canít do it yourself that you donít want anyone else to do it?
Have you considered trying to improve yourself first? Maybe going back to school will help you gather a better understanding about how the world really works (not like what you see on the internet and the Kardashians). You can start to lose all of that weight and find a boyfriend (or girlfriend?). Join a club or learn to dance?
I hope you find a way to start getting out of the house and make some real-life friends. It will help you with your anger issues.
What is wrong with you?

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#3 Feb 24, 2013
Only someone who is a bigger 61t(h than anyone else would say these things publicly just because. I may not agree politically wit GOTP, but even if I knew any personal details like this I wouldn't stoop low enough to do this. You reek of hatred, bitterness, and a rotten soul.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#4 Feb 24, 2013
Elaine wrote:
Dear GOAT:
I see you are getting desperate for attention here on the TOPIX La Porte forum. You are now resorting to writing posts and then answering them immediately under another name. Your writing is so distinct; itís hard not to notice that itís you.
I am guessing by all of this that you have been heartbroken by some huge loss in your life. Was it that boy that called you fat in Junior High? Ill bet it was your momís divorce. Both of you had to move out of the big house and into that crappy apartment. Dad never came around and then he moved to Denver. Of course, your mom, being the bitch that she is (her bitchiness being the cause of the divorce) taught you well how to hate men. Mom just couldnít shut up about how greedy Dad was to only pay her $2000 a month in child support when Dad was living like a king in Denver with his new wife Kaitlin and your new stepbrother.
But you seem to find her hatred to be an art form. Sort of like the Jesus in a jar of urine art. Your hatred for people who work hard, pay taxes, feed their families and give to charity is puzzling. Is it because your dad was so successful yet he ignored you? Is it because you canít do it yourself that you donít want anyone else to do it?
Have you considered trying to improve yourself first? Maybe going back to school will help you gather a better understanding about how the world really works (not like what you see on the internet and the Kardashians). You can start to lose all of that weight and find a boyfriend (or girlfriend?). Join a club or learn to dance?
I hope you find a way to start getting out of the house and make some real-life friends. It will help you with your anger issues.
Elaine... you're phucked in the head.

You think I am the problem... but I know it's people like you who are the problem.

You're nothing but a self-righteous bully without care or concern for other peoples feelings.

I still love you though... but then I love everyone, but that does not mean I don't want them dead.

We as human beings are capable of such beauty... it's a shame so many of us occupy our time bringing misery and pain into the world... all the while they destroy God's gifts... and think that they are good.

Never in the history of mankind... have so many people been wrong... and lost.
Dyan

Austin, TX

#5 Feb 24, 2013
Okay. MISS "Elaine", or whoever you are -- and, yes, I'm being very condescending -- you know nothing of which you speak about anything in Heavy's life! That little pitch was hysterical. You are a very, very angry, angry, self-righteous person.
I'm Heavy's mother, and I DO know.$2,000 a month? Wow! That would've been awesome! I got nothing. Your "facts" are fabricated, not even close.
And while I don't approve of a lot of Heavy's lifestyle choices, they are, in fact, HIS choices. He pays the consequences for his choices.
It is you who is the angry person. Stop projecting!
Elaine

Ballwin, MO

#6 Feb 24, 2013
Dyan wrote:
Okay. MISS "Elaine", or whoever you are -- and, yes, I'm being very condescending -- you know nothing of which you speak about anything in Heavy's life! That little pitch was hysterical. You are a very, very angry, angry, self-righteous person.
I'm Heavy's mother, and I DO know.$2,000 a month? Wow! That would've been awesome! I got nothing. Your "facts" are fabricated, not even close.
And while I don't approve of a lot of Heavy's lifestyle choices, they are, in fact, HIS choices. He pays the consequences for his choices.
It is you who is the angry person. Stop projecting!
Sorrry to burst you bubble miss Dyan, but this was not about Charles. Even you can't help but hijack this forum for him. Is your whole fsmily so focused on yourselves that you cant read plain english?

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#7 Feb 24, 2013
Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorrry to burst you bubble miss Dyan, but this was not about Charles. Even you can't help but hijack this forum for him. Is your whole fsmily so focused on yourselves that you cant read plain english?
She comes here only once in a blue moon... she knows you're a bitch, she just called you on it.

Who you were speaking to is really irrelevant.
WTH

United States

#8 Feb 24, 2013
DYAN??????
Heavy's mother???????
What a liar!!!!!!!!

Anybody that believes that needs to join Obama on his golden ass and ride on out!!!!!!!!

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#9 Feb 24, 2013
WTH wrote:
DYAN??????
Heavy's mother???????
What a liar!!!!!!!!
Anybody that believes that needs to join Obama on his golden ass and ride on out!!!!!!!!
Another in a long list of mistaken beliefs about me.

You'd think you people would learn after the first dozen or so times you've been wrong.

When I tell you something is fact... you should bet your life on it.

Dyan is my mother, fact.

I warned her about posting here... told her there were sharks that would eat her alive... but she insisted that she was a good swimmer and that she could hold her own.

We shall see.

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#10 Feb 24, 2013
WTH wrote:
DYAN??????
Heavy's mother???????
What a liar!!!!!!!!
Anybody that believes that needs to join Obama on his golden ass and ride on out!!!!!!!!
You're a horrid, nasty person.
Lomaxx

Houston, TX

#11 Feb 25, 2013
MIKN = fatboy = Dylan = Lucy
All drug addicts

And quit talking about yourself fatass!
Elaine

Houston, TX

#12 Feb 25, 2013
Dyan wrote:
Okay. MISS "Elaine", or whoever you are -- and, yes, I'm being very condescending -- you know nothing of which you speak about anything in Heavy's life! That little pitch was hysterical. You are a very, very angry, angry, self-righteous person.
I'm Heavy's mother, and I DO know.$2,000 a month? Wow! That would've been awesome! I got nothing. Your "facts" are fabricated, not even close.
And while I don't approve of a lot of Heavy's lifestyle choices, they are, in fact, HIS choices. He pays the consequences for his choices.
It is you who is the angry person. Stop projecting!
Oh! I've been a fool! GOAT is Heavy Fed's MOM!!!! That's why she took my post so personally (above^^^). Here I thought I was dissing some Pasadena 20-something goth deadbeat and it was "Dyan", Heavy's 60-something mother all the time.

The nut doesn't fall far from the tree.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#13 Feb 25, 2013
HF/KN, merely alter egos, you know kind of like Clark Kent/Superman except that they lie and serve no useful purpose.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#14 Feb 25, 2013
Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh! I've been a fool! GOAT is Heavy Fed's MOM!!!! That's why she took my post so personally (above^^^). Here I thought I was dissing some Pasadena 20-something goth deadbeat and it was "Dyan", Heavy's 60-something mother all the time.
The nut doesn't fall far from the tree.
Although my mother is regrettably a Democrat... she is not GOAT.

Nice try to deflect your obvious nastiness.

I can't believe you have not changed your ID and persona and abandoned your "Elaine" persona all together... after you revealed your inner self to the world so.
Lucy

La Porte, TX

#15 Feb 25, 2013
Lomaxx wrote:
MIKN = fatboy = Dylan = Lucy
All drug addicts
And quit talking about yourself fatass!
Don't include me in that group. I haven't commented in months because this forum has become so stupid. Why don't we just rename it the Heavy Fed show. You people keep the stupidity going by arguing with him. Most of the interesting people have left the forum. It is like watching a soap opera....watch it once a mounts to keep up because nothing changes.
Lomaxx

Houston, TX

#16 Feb 25, 2013
Easy...Easy!
We're in here because we're tired of YouTube for a while..........

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#17 Feb 25, 2013
Lucy wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't include me in that group. I haven't commented in months because this forum has become so stupid. Why don't we just rename it the Heavy Fed show. You people keep the stupidity going by arguing with him. Most of the interesting people have left the forum. It is like watching a soap opera....watch it once a mounts to keep up because nothing changes.
Things will be changing here soon, Lucy... the haters are losing ground and will soon be a thing of the past.

Most of the interesting people have stuck around... that's why they are interesting people.
dyan

Austin, TX

#18 Feb 25, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
She comes here only once in a blue moon... she knows you're a bitch, she just called you on it.
Who you were speaking to is really irrelevant.
See, here's the deal, MISS Elaine, or whoever/whatever you are, I don't spend my life doing this. Yes, I made a mistake and realized it as I clicked it. I don't really care. Didn't ruin MY day. Sort of proud that I do something else with my time. And at the end of the day, you're still an absolutely cruel, unredeemable, self-righteous while also self-loathing BITCH! Why on God's earth would you spin such a cruel yarn?

And, see, I really don't know how to do this. Again, don't care. But to the person who said I wasn't Heavy's mother?? OKEY-DOKEY! I sure wish I could place that bet with you! How much do you have?
WTH

Ballwin, MO

#20 Feb 27, 2013
More than you would be willing to lose, Mom!
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#21 Feb 27, 2013
when she lost she wouldn't be able to buy HF/KNs dope, not to mention what kind of idiot would actually admit to being his mother? DISGUSTING! You do notice no one has come on and claimed to be his father.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deer Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fed and the White (power?) Movement 3 hr fubar 27
Fubar's new name is Granny Panties. 3 hr fubar 17
Y'all leave poor Fubar alone! 3 hr fubar 10
Obama arrested? 3 hr fubar 13
Linde installs gasifier vessel at Texas gases c... 6 hr Heavy Fed 1
merry chistmas to everyone!! Fri fubar 5
Heavy Fed the song (May '14) Thu SamDamnit 179

Deer Park News Video

Deer Park Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Deer Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Deer Park News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Deer Park

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:16 am PST

NBC Sports11:16AM
Redskins' RG3 has full practice, probable for game - NBC Sports
NBC Sports11:54 AM
DeMarco Murray good to go for Sunday
NBC Sports12:42 PM
Could Watt be 1st NFL MVP since Taylor in 1986? - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:04 PM
Romo, Cowboys not backing off against Redskins - NBC Sports
Yahoo! Sports 3:01 PM
Andre Johnson surprised his uncle said he's open to a pay cut