fubar

San Jose, CA

#1 Mar 16, 2014
Was watching a news program claiming they couldn't find any Russian soldiers in Crimea. The soldiers claim to be locals keeping the.peace. They claimed they were preventing murders like the ones in Ukraine.
I looked up who RTTV is, and it turns out, they are an English language Russian news channel.I won't say they are the Russian equivalent of Fox News but they were spewing propaganda in what I am sure they think is a patriotic way.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#2 Mar 16, 2014
Heard of any deaths yet? Rioting? Ethnic cleansing? Seems peaceful to me.
sue

Crosby, TX

#3 Mar 16, 2014
seems SOMEONE can not get off the anti-fox news agenda.
is it possible for SOMEONE to enter a post without a left agenda
fox news bad bla bla bla
fox news evil bla bla bla

“Trying to be civil with idiots”

Since: Oct 09

Sarajevo, Bosnia

#4 Mar 17, 2014
If you ever want to see whats on Fox News, just turn to MSNBC. They cover Fox News more than the actual news. lol
fubar

Corona, CA

#5 Mar 18, 2014
MSNBC and Fox news are both extremely biased, but MSNBC does better research for the most part.
fubar

Corona, CA

#6 Mar 18, 2014
sue wrote:
seems SOMEONE can not get off the anti-fox news agenda.
is it possible for SOMEONE to enter a post without a left agenda
fox news bad bla bla bla
fox news evil bla bla bla
So all you saw was a post about Fox? Was that a "left agenda" or just a criticism of Fox news and the truth. They are not neccessarily the same thing. Sorry if I insulted YOUR news source ,Sue.
Lomaxx

Houston, TX

#7 Mar 18, 2014
GOAT/fubar: I though you were going back to Chicago???
sue

Crosby, TX

#8 Mar 18, 2014
getting your news from English language Russian tv news just might be a bit LEFT.
Elaine

Tucker, GA

#9 Mar 18, 2014
Wow. Peaceful revolution. Crimea voted to join Russia.
fubar

San Jose, CA

#10 Mar 18, 2014
sue wrote:
getting your news from English language Russian tv news just might be a bit LEFT.
I am sorry you weren't able to understand my post ,again. It. Was an observation on how different the story is told depending on your point of view. Now go back and turn FNC back on and let them tell you what your suppose to think.

BTW, I was flipping channels when I found RTTV but may watch it again for perspective, not news.
sue

Crosby, TX

#11 Mar 18, 2014
ooooohhh sure--COMRADE was just flipping channels
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#12 Mar 18, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>I am sorry you weren't able to understand my post ,again. It. Was an observation on how different the story is told depending on your point of view. Now go back and turn FNC back on and let them tell you what your suppose to think.
BTW, I was flipping channels when I found RTTV but may watch it again for perspective, not news.
Whatever. You deliberately slammed Fox News. Just admit it and go on without your usual twist and spin. No need for me to insult. You know what you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deer Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does it bother you Christians? 3 min flbadcatowner 94
Hey Trump Chumps ...higher gas prices coming 48 min flbadcatowner 14
Clinton bribed Lynch. 1 hr flbadcatowner 45
Hey Trump Chumps...The Republican Big Lie is sh... 1 hr red dawn 9
kkk supports hillary 3 hr flbadcatowner 84
Trump Proves he is a POS Sat josh 25
I'm bored! Tell me a joke! (May '13) Sat flbadcatowner 24

Deer Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance