Praise to DPPD
proud

United States

#1 Nov 14, 2013
Lots of pride today on how well the DPPD handled the twitter threat from the high school student. From 9:00pm anonymous post on twitter to arrested at 4:00am. Great job, and DPISD gets credit too for keeping everyone in the know via phone calls.
DPPD

Deer Park, TX

#2 Nov 14, 2013
1 - it's simple police work. Locate IP address then make arrest... All they had to do is call twitter & they walked them through the rest.
2 - They kept the news people informed..... They need positives after so many screw-ups.

Since: Jun 13

Deer Park, TX

#3 Nov 17, 2013
proud wrote:
Lots of pride today on how well the DPPD handled the twitter threat from the high school student. From 9:00pm anonymous post on twitter to arrested at 4:00am. Great job, and DPISD gets credit too for keeping everyone in the know via phone calls.
I agree great job!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deer Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WHERE is Charles Gilliam? Wed Elaine 4
Trump Is Doing a Good Job Wed red dawn 10
Job Wed Big bad john 95
News Video figures into appeal of convicted murderer... (Aug '08) Wed SamTex 145
Hey Trump Stumps...Vacation Costs Reach $10 Mil... Tue Defiant1 9
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Feb 21 OnePhart 1,123
News Houston streets that are prone to flooding, hig... Feb 21 DryPhartt 1

Deer Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Deer Park Mortgages