Patriot

Houston, TX

#1 May 20, 2010
Driver takes bus for shopping spree
pop

Houston, TX

#2 May 20, 2010
I hate it when some folks give us just half a fart.
Patriot

Houston, TX

#3 May 21, 2010
pop wrote:
I hate it when some folks give us just half a fart.
DPISD bus parked at Krogers on Spencer while driver went shopping.
Whatever

United States

#4 May 21, 2010
pop wrote:
I hate it when some folks give us just half a fart.
good stuff pop LMAO
pop

Houston, TX

#5 May 21, 2010
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>DPISD bus parked at Krogers on Spencer while driver went shopping.
The question would be, who did the driver go and shop for? Supplies are needed at the bus barn, right? Coffee, tiolet paper, etc.
Patriot

Houston, TX

#6 May 21, 2010
pop wrote:
<quoted text>The question would be, who did the driver go and shop for? Supplies are needed at the bus barn, right? Coffee, tiolet paper, etc.
Cosmetics???
Patriot

Houston, TX

#7 May 21, 2010
pop wrote:
<quoted text>The question would be, who did the driver go and shop for? Supplies are needed at the bus barn, right? Coffee, tiolet paper, etc.
Tax dollars cannot be spent on coffee. Driver was buying cosmetics and sat in the bus afterwards with the motor running and ate lunch. In my book this equals vehicle abuse.
pop

Houston, TX

#8 May 21, 2010
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>Tax dollars cannot be spent on coffee. Driver was buying cosmetics and sat in the bus afterwards with the motor running and ate lunch. In my book this equals vehicle abuse.
Now we have the whole fart and from what your saying....something doesn't pass the smell test.

"In my book" You have a book? So your an author? I'm feeling a bit facetious today..... I better go find something else to do before you throw your book at me. Just messin with ya Patriot!
:)

“Candor for the few”

Since: Nov 08

Deer Park

#9 May 21, 2010
Are you sure this is not a new bus stop to pick up the kids?
pop

Houston, TX

#10 May 21, 2010
I know sometimes I don't eat lunch until 2:30 or so. So she stopped in to eat and since she (I'm only assuming it was a she) was there grabbing lunch, maybe she decided to grab some cosmetics. Buses runs at various times of the day. I've seen kids being dropped off around 11 am. One of the bus stops is at Brandywood Apts which are very close to Kroger. So is it wrong to stop in and grab lunch before or after their route?
Whatever

Houston, TX

#11 May 22, 2010
Whambulance
The imaginary rescue vehicle that will rescue some of you when you are incessantly whining over a trivial matter. Used mockingly, but in good humor.
Awww, that guy you gave your number to never called you? That's too bad!*snicker* Should I call a whambulance?
Whatever

Houston, TX

#12 May 22, 2010
Don't know why it posted twice.

“Perplexed”

Since: Nov 08

Deer Park

#13 May 22, 2010
pop wrote:
<quoted text>Now we have the whole fart and from what your saying....something doesn't pass the smell test.
"In my book" You have a book? So your an author? I'm feeling a bit facetious today..... I better go find something else to do before you throw your book at me. Just messin with ya Patriot!
:)
My pops is on a roll! Too funny.:-)
Weegi

Houston, TX

#14 May 24, 2010
Sometimes the school will send the special needs/special education kids to Walmart on a school bus. Maybe the bus was taking some of these kids on a shopping trip to Kroger.
Raven

United States

#15 Aug 29, 2010
pop wrote:
<quoted text>The question would be, who did the driver go and shop for? Supplies are needed at the bus barn, right? Coffee, tiolet paper, etc.
does that mean that the schools also get supplies via school buses? What about the admin building? Tell me they don't have a regular delivery system for supplies. Maybe they were buying for the cafeteria.
Keep it Real

Deer Park, TX

#16 Aug 30, 2010
Golf course losing 2 million dollars in FY 2010-2011 bus problem minor compare to golf course!
Now thats a waste of money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deer Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Baytown, TX (Aug '10) 23 min hapylant 23
Guantanamo Fun Facts 3 hr Elaine 1
Obama's Narcissism 4 hr Elaine 6
Anyone recognize this guy?? 5 hr Heavy Fed 35
Colburn's Pest Control (Sep '09) Wed A colburns customer 5
What are you in fear of and therefore would shoot? Jan 27 Liberty 1
New Subdivision? Jan 27 Gossip 3

Deer Park News Video

Deer Park Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Deer Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:52 pm PST

NBC Sports 8:52PM
Report: Texans D-line coach Bill Kollar to join Gary Kubiak in Denver
NFL 6:28 AM
Witten: It's 'silly' to think Murray is easily replaceable
NBC Sports 7:10 AM
Jason Witten: Every back couldn't do what DeMarco Murray did this season
Bleacher Report 9:39 AM
Murray Will Command Up to $10M Per Year
NBC Sports 9:48 AM
Tony Romo: I have to be better