Sound Fitness
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Concerned Customer

Deer Park, TX

#61 Oct 17, 2012
Today i asked to speak to a manager. I was introduced to a guy by the name of Sage who said he is the owner. I informed him of my families concerns with the facility. Mainly the complete filth in the restrooms. It had gotton so bad my wife will not allow me to take my 2 year old son, nor will she go. Sewage routinely on the floors, broken toilets, green and brown stuff growing around the sink faucets. We had brought theese concerns to past employess & so calledn managers and nothing was done. They probably had the ruddest and most arrogant little bastards working in the gym business. Well today I saw alot of new faces and just a couple of old faces working there. Sage said he is trying to fix things. I hope he is. I'm going to remain a member for now and give them a chance to fix it. No place is perfect but the filth is almost too much. I may try another gym in the area next week to compare. Well see how it goes and i'll report back.

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#62 Oct 17, 2012
DPTX wrote:
<quoted text>Boy oh boy... HeZeNitwit has learned another new word, so we're going to be inundated with his constant over-usage of it, as he tries to work it into as many posts as possible (until he overtaxes his pea-brain and forgets it).
Actually he is stalking me and stealing words and phrases I have used recently because he couldn't come up with anything besides teabagging. I can pretty much predict what other psychiatric terms will be used against you next.
Christy

La Porte, TX

#63 Jan 30, 2013
Not very happy with them. I have moved out of state and need to cancel my membership and they won't let me do it over the phone. I keep on getting bills from them and they are so rude when I call to cancel it. I would not recommend going to this gym.
Jim

Pasadena, TX

#64 Jan 30, 2013
Christy wrote:
Not very happy with them. I have moved out of state and need to cancel my membership and they won't let me do it over the phone. I keep on getting bills from them and they are so rude when I call to cancel it. I would not recommend going to this gym.
Never give credit card info to gyms. They not unlike comxfinitycast and other unethical business enterprises make it a habit to continue to charge credit cards even after membership or service is canceled. Cancel the card, claim you lost it and have it replaced... write the gym a letter canceling your membership.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deer Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
(your) president 16 min Heavy Fed 13
Atheism: (Jan '12) 18 min Heavy Fed 40
Here we go again - Briscoe Cain 42 min observer 10
Oklahoma trying to pass SHARIA Type Law 5 hr Texan 25
News Houston Discrimination Ordinance Trounced in Ea... 7 hr Rainbow Kid 25
News Abbott, Clinton, celebrities join Twitter fight... 9 hr Defiant1 2
Fed Lawn Shatter Wed red dawn 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Deer Park Mortgages