Mouton does not minimum qualification...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
too funny

Pasadena, TX

#22 May 1, 2013
Seriously. Jerry is over 35 years of age, he was born in 1966. He has been married 29 years this past week. He has lived in Deer Park for more than 10 years which makes him eligible to run for Mayor. You need to get your facts straight before you go running to anybody or call for somebody to step down. I simply cannot believe all I read on this forum. I have never heard a more hateful group of people. If you don't like him, don't vote for him but please stop with the inaccuracies.
Winston zeddemore

United States

#23 May 1, 2013
INTELLIGIBLE wrote:
He claims he was born on Lousiana Street (I heard him say Deer Park side.) But he is definitely from Pasadena.
Please explain how DPHS Football is supposed to win any games if our own mayor is rooting for Pasadena!
Jerry, you have until Monday, or I am going to the Chronicle!
You are such a fool. If there was a shred of truth to anything you have said, you would have already said. And I have news for you, the Commical doesn't give a rats rear end about Deer Park. When's the last time you've seen a story in their rag about your precious little city?
Maybe You Are the Fool

Houston, TX

#24 May 1, 2013
If you can't tell this was sarcasm you have no sense of humor at all. Bet you're a ton of fun at parties. Clearly, the post was in jest, poking fun at the conspiracy theorists who are so rampant on topix.
winston zeddemore

Pasadena, TX

#25 May 2, 2013
Maybe You Are the Fool wrote:
If you can't tell this was sarcasm you have no sense of humor at all. Bet you're a ton of fun at parties. Clearly, the post was in jest, poking fun at the conspiracy theorists who are so rampant on topix.
I've learned nothing is out of question for some of you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deer Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Fart guy is a thief. 4 hr Fart and Dash 16
lets fight back 7 hr Lactase Farts 10
get over it 7 hr Lactase Farts 7
run BAMBIE run 7 hr Lactase Farts 4
Trump Didn't Recertify Iranian Deal 7 hr Lactase Farts 7
SCOTUS Win For Trump Sun SCROTUS fart 6
The Picture Says a Thousand Words Oct 14 Fart cutters 8

Deer Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance