Comments
61 - 80 of 145 Comments Last updated Sep 1, 2013
CrazyOne

Houston, TX

#64 Dec 18, 2010
SDJS... It takes a very weak person to commit suicide. Weakness comes from many different things. Her mother probably looked like the perfect mom, but wasn't. Her mother was probably the meanest, most hateful person ever. If Deer Park High School has at least 1 suicide a year, what does this say about family morals in Deer Park? What does this say about DPISD? Not very much! Deer Park white trash criticize La Porte, but I don't hear of La Porte kids commiting suicide once a year! So, SDJS, think Samantha's family was 'perfect,' but I don't think so! Deer Park needs to wake up from the 'perfect' world they think they are in!
CrazyOne

Houston, TX

#65 Dec 18, 2010
Besides, are you going to hit me with your purse? HAHA!
DpGirl

Deer Park, TX

#66 Dec 18, 2010
Okay, Samantha was my friend... & she was a very nice girl. She didnt have a bad family life, her parents raised her well, & you could tell that by the way she acted towards people. She was one of the most respectful girls i have ever met. I wish people would stop posting redic stuff on here about this. Deer Park isn't perfect at all, if you lived here & knew some of the people here you would know that. I have had friends who went to LP and committed suicide, but the difference between LP & DP is the fact, IN DEER PARK WE ALL COME TOGETHER DURING HARD TIMES. I dont understand how people can sit here and say the stuff that they do. I think yall should all mind yalls own business if you do not know her. She was a wonderful person, & even though she is not with us today... she is in all of our hearts & we just recieved a beautful angel to watch over us. No one should post anymore disrespect comments towards her, & her family. We need to keep them in our prayers.

I LOVEEEEEEE YOU SAMANTHA, R.I.P

“Perplexed”

Since: Nov 08

Deer Park

#67 Dec 18, 2010
CrazyOne wrote:
SDJS... It takes a very weak person to commit suicide. Weakness comes from many different things. Her mother probably looked like the perfect mom, but wasn't. Her mother was probably the meanest, most hateful person ever. If Deer Park High School has at least 1 suicide a year, what does this say about family morals in Deer Park? What does this say about DPISD? Not very much! Deer Park white trash criticize La Porte, but I don't hear of La Porte kids commiting suicide once a year! So, SDJS, think Samantha's family was 'perfect,' but I don't think so! Deer Park needs to wake up from the 'perfect' world they think they are in!
I will not respond to you again on here. I told you where to come find me and we will discuss this in person. Grow a pair of balls. Put up or shut up. I am waiting for your visit and I am being serious. You have an open invitation, at any time, to come to my home or to my work. I'm waiting......
LProud

Pasadena, TX

#68 Dec 19, 2010
DpGirl wrote:
Okay, Samantha was my friend... & she was a very nice girl. She didnt have a bad family life, her parents raised her well, & you could tell that by the way she acted towards people. She was one of the most respectful girls i have ever met. I wish people would stop posting redic stuff on here about this. Deer Park isn't perfect at all, if you lived here & knew some of the people here you would know that. I have had friends who went to LP and committed suicide, but the difference between LP & DP is the fact, IN DEER PARK WE ALL COME TOGETHER DURING HARD TIMES. I dont understand how people can sit here and say the stuff that they do. I think yall should all mind yalls own business if you do not know her. She was a wonderful person, & even though she is not with us today... she is in all of our hearts & we just recieved a beautful angel to watch over us. No one should post anymore disrespect comments towards her, & her family. We need to keep them in our prayers.
I LOVEEEEEEE YOU SAMANTHA, R.I.P
got news for you honey, LP comes together as well and always has, and yes to the other poster, we have been effected by tragedies such as this here as well. Many of our kids and parents are effected by Samantha's passing as well and are devastated for her family and friends and the DPHS as a whole.
CrazyOne

Houston, TX

#69 Dec 19, 2010
sdjs and DpGirl, I am going to cry. The both of you are so mean! Hateful! Vicious! The Deer Park community does think they are all that. That's a fact! If DPISD is all that, why so many suicides? Huh? One suicide a year, minimum, is a lot. Why is your 'perfect' school district not educating the kids on this issue? Because they don't care. DPISD is worried about the fancy buildings, fancy new pressbox, etc. Prestige is important to the Deer Park community and the DPISD. As fas as Deer Park coming together, I am sure the La Porte community does as well. sdjs and DpGirl, get over yourselves and get a life!
littleoleladyfro mPasadena

United States

#70 Dec 19, 2010
CrazyOne wrote:
There is no telling what kind of family life this young lady had. I am sure she was abused by her parents somehow. Sometimes the perfect looking family isn't. The mother was probably a Satanist or some crazy religion.
And you are probably an idiot. Why don't you go play somewhere else?
Here is the truth

Deer Park, TX

#71 Dec 19, 2010
CrazyOne wrote:
sdjs and DpGirl, I am going to cry. The both of you are so mean! Hateful! Vicious! The Deer Park community does think they are all that. That's a fact! If DPISD is all that, why so many suicides? Huh? One suicide a year, minimum, is a lot. Why is your 'perfect' school district not educating the kids on this issue? Because they don't care. DPISD is worried about the fancy buildings, fancy new pressbox, etc. Prestige is important to the Deer Park community and the DPISD. As fas as Deer Park coming together, I am sure the La Porte community does as well. sdjs and DpGirl, get over yourselves and get a life!
From what I'm reading, you are a coward. It appears you post behind a name and are too afraid to let us all know on here who you are. Looks like you have been invited to have your say in person but are too chicken to take the offer. Why keep posting. I agree put up or shut up. A chicken and a coward are what you are. Rotten and evil to the core coward.
DP Proud

Deer Park, TX

#72 Dec 19, 2010
The two morons flapping their gums on here are most likely the same trash that run around the schools thinking they are all that, cool, etc. It's a shame your parent doesn't leave a weapon out for you to take your miserable low life self out of this world. Oh wait....they probably wouldn't because they know there is nothing between your ears to
stop it. As for your comments you probably live in LP because you are low life white trash and didn't fit in our community. You are probably one of those little turds that have your pants hanging around your knees because your daddy has whooped your @ss so many times you have nothing left IF that is you know who your daddy is! Which I highly doubt! And poor pothead poster is most likely clueless to anything for the lack of brain cells. I have a nice big field and two wonderful performing handguns if you really want to play this little game of cat and mouse. I have lots of ammo too which I am certain the other posters on here would love to use to put your nasty @ss out of YOUR own misery. And as far as her car goes...neither one of you would ever be responsible or smart enough to get a drivers license. Therefore, you two must be the little punk @ss pricks riding your little sisters bicycle I see peddling around LP!
One-K

Deer Park, TX

#73 Dec 19, 2010
Samantha is one of my best friends. Not ONE of you has any idea what happened. Keep your comments to yourself.
Tragic

Pasadena, TX

#74 Dec 20, 2010
One-K wrote:
Samantha is one of my best friends. Not ONE of you has any idea what happened. Keep your comments to yourself.
Not quite true.

She had unsupervised access to a firearm at age 17.

She used it.

Melissa

Houston, TX

#75 Dec 20, 2010
How do you people sleep at night when such a tragidy has happened and you choose to judge and talk to trash about precious Samantha and her family? I LOVE YOU SAMMY! You are a precious angel now and will never be forgotten! I could only wish that I had a mother who was as wonderful as hers! You were a lucky girl Sam! LOVE YOU!
One-K

Deer Park, TX

#76 Dec 20, 2010
I stand by what I said, you have no idea what you're talking about. Get out of here.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#77 Dec 20, 2010
pop wrote:
I sent feedback....lets hope they do the right thing.
Send feedback:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/deer-park-tx/... #
SNITCH.lol

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#78 Dec 20, 2010
DP Proud wrote:
The two morons flapping their gums on here are most likely the same trash that run around the schools thinking they are all that, cool, etc. It's a shame your parent doesn't leave a weapon out for you to take your miserable low life self out of this world. Oh wait....they probably wouldn't because they know there is nothing between your ears to
stop it. As for your comments you probably live in LP because you are low life white trash and didn't fit in our community. You are probably one of those little turds that have your pants hanging around your knees because your daddy has whooped your @ss so many times you have nothing left IF that is you know who your daddy is! Which I highly doubt! And poor pothead poster is most likely clueless to anything for the lack of brain cells. I have a nice big field and two wonderful performing handguns if you really want to play this little game of cat and mouse. I have lots of ammo too which I am certain the other posters on here would love to use to put your nasty @ss out of YOUR own misery. And as far as her car goes...neither one of you would ever be responsible or smart enough to get a drivers license. Therefore, you two must be the little punk @ss pricks riding your little sisters bicycle I see peddling around LP!
What are yo talking about? A little girl is dead and you're on here talking garbage,youbreally should be ashamed of your self, girl.
Tragic

Pasadena, TX

#79 Dec 20, 2010
One-K wrote:
I stand by what I said, you have no idea what you're talking about. Get out of here.
Was she 17?

Did she have access to a firearm?

Did she use it?

.
Melissa

Houston, TX

#80 Dec 20, 2010
Tragic....who are you to judge? Why do you care? Did you know her? Are you hurt by this? No...I didn't think so or you would not be using such ill words towards her and her family! Are you perfect? PLEASE leave this alone and let those of us who are mourning such a tragic loss do just that without having to worry about what others are saying about our dear friend. I beg of you to not post again on this thread!
just sayin

Deer Park, TX

#81 Dec 20, 2010
To the people that are mourning this young girls loss of life:

My father always told me to worry about what you can control and not sweat the stuff you can't.(though he said it with a southern drawl...lol)

You know you can't stop people from posting these cruel comments about Samantha, so just pass it by. The more you comment about their post, the more they will post.....
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#82 Dec 20, 2010
Tragic wrote:
<quoted text>
Was she 17?
Did she have access to a firearm?
Did she use it?
.
Many of us have had access to firearms and hunted with them, long before we were 17. So, just what is your point?. A tragedy occurred, so why don't
you do the right thing and leave it alone?.
Princessz

United States

#83 Dec 21, 2010
I didn't know Samantha, but I saw her alott in school, she looked nice, and was one of the best cheerleaders. I am a photographer at DPHS, and every time I went to take pics at the football games, she was always soo happy and full of energy. I really can't believe she did that. It's just so sad :( and I don't understand why people are makin her bf look bad when they don't even know what happened. I went to the candle lit thing at her parking spot, and it was sooo extremely saaad how 16 year old guys were crying on each others shoulder, and girls too. I think it's had a big impact in everyones lives. She was loved by maany. I can't imagine what her family Is goin thru... RIP Samantha Rachel Ayala.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deer Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr That Fart Guy 17,898
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 3 hr That Fart Guy 526
Youth Wrestling coming to La Porte! 6 hr Heavy Fed 32
Main 101 Grill and Bar always on the Edge even ... 9 hr Main Street Patron 6
ivan franco (Jul '13) 13 hr Truth 101 99
Please... ignore Heavy Fed! (Sep '10) 13 hr SamDamnit 17
Debate: Health Care - Deer Park, TX (Oct '09) 15 hr RNC Rightwing NUT... 16,603
•••

Deer Park News Video

•••
•••

Deer Park Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Deer Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Deer Park News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Deer Park
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••