Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#133 Jul 25, 2013
california wrote:
<quoted text>More of your right wing drivel,people are not fleeing California just more bullish-t.
The bullsh-t seems to be flowing freely out of Assburn VA. today. If you can't or won't see the facts, that's not my problem libtard. GFY
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#134 Jul 25, 2013
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>These people can not be reasoned with. She claimed gay marriage would confiscate her marriage just a few posts ago. She just parrots patriarchal ever the talking heads at Fox news tell her or the drug fiend Rush Limbaugh.
So what does fudgepacker politics have to do with the topic of this thread?. Brain dead libtard.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#135 Jul 25, 2013
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>You should go back and reread all the posts...but then you might realize what I was talking about. That is right, you think you've funny, I forgot. This post illustrates how your superior attitude just reveals your inability to keep up. The fact that you think it is funny to say I would be attracted to white trash like your self speaks volumes about how ignorant you really are. I did find that amusing. Your topix profile shows that even you have a low opinion of your self. I hope your grandchildren are both black and gay so that God's love and mercy may open your eyes and lessen the hate in your heart.
Go soak your head in a p!ss bucket moron. Who cares what you think?.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#136 Jul 25, 2013
The trial is over Zimmerman was aquitted, Martin is still dead, and nothing will ever change those two facts. The problem is that racist from both sides will not let it be over. What do they want; a full blown race war complete with bodies all over the streets? Right, wrong, or somewhere in between; this needs to be over and people need to quit judging others by the color of their skin. ENOUGH!
Elaine

Houston, TX

#138 Jul 25, 2013
california wrote:
<quoted text>Well stated.
Complementing your own posts again. You seem desperate.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#139 Jul 25, 2013
No, he was complementing mine Stupid. You seem lost.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#140 Jul 25, 2013
Texan wrote:
No, he was complementing mine Stupid. You seem lost.
And now you try to deny it. Oh, you are so sad.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#141 Jul 25, 2013
Elaine you are sooooo stupid, making those assumptions again. What you think and what you know are miles apart. That WOULD be sad if you didn't bring it all on yourself. So tell us did your parents have any children that lived?
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#142 Jul 26, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So what does fudgepacker politics have to do with the topic of this thread?. Brain dead libtard.
Client was not directed at you brain dead moron. It was an example of someone else's stupidity which you were not smart enough to figure out. God bless your community for having such an obvious short under running around unsupervised.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#143 Jul 26, 2013
Comment was not directed at you.
california

Garden Grove, CA

#144 Jul 26, 2013
Elaine I complimented his post. He seems to be one of the few people who are not brainwashed teabaggers in here.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#145 Jul 26, 2013
fubar wrote:
Comment was not directed at you.
Yeah, you're Fu@ked Up Beyond Repair alright.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#146 Jul 26, 2013
california wrote:
Elaine I complimented his post. He seems to be one of the few people who are not brainwashed teabaggers in here.
Being a brainwashed fleebagger makes you smarter?. Stay in Kommiefornia where you belong. We have enough liberal stench around here.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#147 Jul 26, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Being a brainwashed fleebagger makes you smarter?. Stay in Kommiefornia where you belong. We have enough liberal stench around here.
There is more private wealth in California than you could imagine. Lots of rich people here,more than there. Sorry to burst your ignorant bubble. People own guns here too it is all part of the same country just smarter.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#148 Jul 26, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you're Fu@ked Up Beyond Repair alright.
Agreed. You literally have no idea. I am sure your mother is so proud of what a close minded a-ole she raised. I hope a black person moves next door to you. That is a terrible thing for me to say. Why should I want any black people to be subjected to living next next door to an a-hole like you. Shame on me.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#150 Jul 26, 2013
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed. You literally have no idea. I am sure your mother is so proud of what a close minded a-ole she raised. I hope a black person moves next door to you. That is a terrible thing for me to say. Why should I want any black people to be subjected to living next next door to an a-hole like you. Shame on me.
That's ok. I deal with quite a few black people on a daily basis. At least they don't think I'm an A-hole. That's more important than what a liberal turd like you thinks.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#151 Jul 26, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Go soak your head in a p!ss bucket moron. Who cares what you think?.
Interesting choice of words. Confirms your white trash upbringing. There is nothing wrong with being white trash, but I don't have to tell you that, your posts reveal the pride you take in being white trash. Maybe you just like Justin Bieber. If so nobody cares if you are a Bieber(SIC).
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#152 Jul 26, 2013
I am zimmerman wrote:
I bet you do not want the ones you keep your nose up their butt to move here
What are you even talking about? Drunk already and looking for another dui?
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#153 Jul 26, 2013
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>There is more private wealth in California than you could imagine. Lots of rich people here,more than there. Sorry to burst your ignorant bubble. People own guns here too it is all part of the same country just smarter.
Yeah, I'm sooo impressed. Rich Kommiefornia scumbags like Nasty Pelosi can actually make up laws to make her and her scummy husband richer if only they could get away with it.

"Paul Pelosi initially bought 5,000 shares at the $44 initial price. Within a couple of days, the shares' value soared to $64. Paul Pelosi purchased 15,000 more shares over the next three months, at much higher prices. The total quantity was valued as high as $5 million, according to the then-speakerís financial-disclosure form. In late 2008, when the stock market soured, Pelosi sold 1,000 of the first IPO shares for a meager profit of $2,500 to $5,000, records show. He has kept the other 19,000 shares, which now are valued at $95 each."

http://news.yahoo.com/visas-courtship-nancy-p...
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#154 Jul 26, 2013
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting choice of words. Confirms your white trash upbringing. There is nothing wrong with being white trash, but I don't have to tell you that, your posts reveal the pride you take in being white trash. Maybe you just like Justin Bieber. If so nobody cares if you are a Bieber(SIC).
You aren't exactly upper crust ya butt hole. Other wise you wouldn't be posting on websites like this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deer Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
War On Women 3 hr whatsamattayou 9
All Men Are Created Equal! 4 hr Heavy Fed 17
The secret to Marijuana 4 hr Heavy Fed 1
14 years after legalizing drugs... 5 hr Heavy Fed 13
Scott Walker 12 For 12 7 hr Texan 25
John Kasich 8 hr Elaine 5
Republicans Trumping Voters 9 hr Texan 47
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Deer Park Mortgages