fubar

Corona, CA

#111 Jul 24, 2013
Me I Know Notheeng wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just too sweet for words. I really do understand your fascination with my awesomeness. It happens frequently. Trolls seem irresistibly attracted to me. Especially the really angry trolls like yourself. I know you are heartbroken by my continued rejection of your torrid advances. I am sure there is another troll out there who can appreciate you with all your glaring shortcomings. Just be patient, and love will happen for you. It just can't be with me, and the sooner you accept that the sooner you can move on and start looking for your true love.
You are so kind and obviously a very sweet person. It is so kind of you to refer to people as trolls. Your poor husband....I am sure he blames his impotence on a medical situation in order to not have to do the impossible. Darling I have a friend who looks like a troll but is the sweetest most loyal person as anyone could hope to meet. She is a beautiful human being of which the same could never be said of you.
fubar

Corona, CA

#112 Jul 24, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Congrats libtard!. Now you know how many of us feel when we try to communicate with you mindless drones.
Actually, the whole racist issue is a red herring to keep gullible fools like you stirred up. At the root of the Zimmerman vs. Martin issue, gun control is the ultimate goal of your masters. But, with the keen intellect of a 1970's Pet Rock, you would never figure it out, so carry on fool.
You are obviously another idiot who can not read. I have said all a long Zimmerman killing martin was not about race. When you make racist statements as" I am Zimmerman" does on a continual basis that makes him a racist. The fact you can not figure that out speaks to what a crap education you must have received in Deer Park. You call me mindless and yet you are commenting on something that did not happen.
fubar

Ashburn, VA

#113 Jul 24, 2013
I am zimmerman wrote:
ME I KNOW--there is no danger fruit fly (FUBAR) will ever leave the land of fruits and nuts to seek your love, he/it is happy to flitter around the darker side of the hood like a sissy hummingbird, draining groups of bro's of their nectar.
or really sounds like a black man slept with your wife or sister...maybe both. Do I have black friends? Yeah I do. I also go to a church that is probably 90% Hispanic. People are people no matter what their color, race or sexual orientation. I actually pity you. It has to suck to hate so many people for things over which they have no control. You choose to be a racist but again I give you credit because you admit it. I admit I love living in California. I went over 16 years without having to close my backdoor(very territorial chow/Samoy mix). The weather is that nice. No mosquitoes very few insects lots of beautiful people. There is only one reason I ever go to Texas and that is family. There are no more gay people here than there are in Texas. California has the 6th largest economy in the world. That is counting the USA. The air is cleaner here now than it was 25 years ago and I know you can not say the same for Houston......Anyway there is nothing wrong with living in Texas my relatives do and they love except for the weather. Racism is ignorance and saying a hoody is is part part of a thug uniform uniform and then referencing black people.... well that is just not quite as blatant as what you say. There are racist in my family and I am ashamed of them for their ignorance. A little selflessness can go along way. I pray your offspring are more open-minded than you and your friends.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#114 Jul 24, 2013
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>or really sounds like a black man slept with your wife or sister...maybe both. Do I have black friends? Yeah I do. I also go to a church that is probably 90% Hispanic. People are people no matter what their color, race or sexual orientation. I actually pity you. It has to suck to hate so many people for things over which they have no control. You choose to be a racist but again I give you credit because you admit it. I admit I love living in California. I went over 16 years without having to close my backdoor(very territorial chow/Samoy mix). The weather is that nice. No mosquitoes very few insects lots of beautiful people. There is only one reason I ever go to Texas and that is family. There are no more gay people here than there are in Texas. California has the 6th largest economy in the world. That is counting the USA. The air is cleaner here now than it was 25 years ago and I know you can not say the same for Houston......Anyway there is nothing wrong with living in Texas my relatives do and they love except for the weather. Racism is ignorance and saying a hoody is is part part of a thug uniform uniform and then referencing black people.... well that is just not quite as blatant as what you say. There are racist in my family and I am ashamed of them for their ignorance. A little selflessness can go along way. I pray your offspring are more open-minded than you and your friends.
Whatever. If Kommiefornia is so wonderful, then why are people fleeing from there in droves?.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#115 Jul 24, 2013
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>You are obviously another idiot who can not read. I have said all a long Zimmerman killing martin was not about race. When you make racist statements as" I am Zimmerman" does on a continual basis that makes him a racist. The fact you can not figure that out speaks to what a crap education you must have received in Deer Park. You call me mindless and yet you are commenting on something that did not happen.
You seem to be the one with a reading issue. You libtards and your endless whining about racism just adds to another hidden agenda by your masters.

When it comes to libtards, I am an equal opportunity hater. The REAL libtard agenda is not about altruism or making the world a better place as it is about giving away other peoples money and CONTROL.

Maybe it's time to start a "mind your own damn business" holiday in the U.S..
Maybe after a couple of centuries, you mindless drones might start to get the idea.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#116 Jul 24, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Congrats libtard!. Now you know how many of us feel when we try to communicate with you mindless drones.
Actually, the whole racist issue is a red herring to keep gullible fools like you stirred up. At the root of the Zimmerman vs. Martin issue, gun control is the ultimate goal of your masters. But, with the keen intellect of a 1970's Pet Rock, you would never figure it out, so carry on fool.
This is well put. But you failed to mention that the ultimate goal of the liberal front is to confiscate all wealth and property from those who have it now. It's not just guns. It's your home(taxes), your education(affirmative action), your savings(401k confiscation) your health (obamacare), your income (taxes), your food (FDA) and your family (gay marriage) on and on.

Everyone should have the RIGHT TO CHOOSE. It should not be forced on us by federal law.
Texan

Wichita, KS

#117 Jul 24, 2013
Elaine why don't you just pack up and leave if it's too tough for you to handle. There are lots of countries where you don't have to worry about laws and taxes, the only problem is that in a lot of them you get shot for an attitude like yours. You're right though you should have the right to choose. If you don't like it you can always leave.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#119 Jul 24, 2013
Texan wrote:
Elaine why don't you just pack up and leave if it's too tough for you to handle. There are lots of countries where you don't have to worry about laws and taxes, the only problem is that in a lot of them you get shot for an attitude like yours. You're right though you should have the right to choose. If you don't like it you can always leave.
Really? I was born here and I live here now. I paid over $6000 in property taxes in LP last year. Where are you?

I have a right to voice my opinion. I have the right to the best and most efficient city and government available. If that means outsourcing city services, and firing poor employees, why aren't we doing it? Why do you think I should shut up?

Again, you don't have a rational argument. You would rather see taxes go up and up with nothing in return.
Texan

Wichita, KS

#120 Jul 24, 2013
I will refrain from saying what I would really like to see. Why do I think you should shut up? Well for starters you have nothing to say but rude and selfish BS, and show yourself for the inconsiderate ----- that you are. You first everybody else last. "LET THEM EAT CAKE" we all heard how that one turned out.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#121 Jul 24, 2013
Texan wrote:
I will refrain from saying what I would really like to see. Why do I think you should shut up? Well for starters you have nothing to say but rude and selfish BS, and show yourself for the inconsiderate ----- that you are. You first everybody else last. "LET THEM EAT CAKE" we all heard how that one turned out.
So how much did you pay in taxes in LP last year?
Texan

Wichita, KS

#122 Jul 24, 2013
Oh! You mean I haven't already told you? Must mean it isn't any of your damn business.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#123 Jul 24, 2013
Texan wrote:
Oh! You mean I haven't already told you? Must mean it isn't any of your damn business.
I got my answer. You paid no taxes in LP or in Texas. Yet you sit on you high horse telling us that we should pay more. You are the perfect hypocrite.
Texan

Wichita, KS

#124 Jul 24, 2013
You are assuming again, I pay taxes, I merely will not tell you how much I pay, and I would never think of letting my horse get high, he might hurt himself. I have never told you that you should pay more, nor am I perfect; but I am not selfish or rude. You on the other hand are perfectly selfish and rude.
Pinche Gringo

Baytown, TX

#125 Jul 24, 2013
Texan wrote:
In which countries would she get shot for her "attitude"?

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#127 Jul 25, 2013
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>You are so kind and obviously a very sweet person. It is so kind of you to refer to people as trolls. Your poor husband....I am sure he blames his impotence on a medical situation in order to not have to do the impossible. Darling I have a friend who looks like a troll but is the sweetest most loyal person as anyone could hope to meet. She is a beautiful human being of which the same could never be said of you.
You really need to stop coming on to me. I keep telling you I am not interested, but there seems to be a major gap between your synapses. I don't know how else to say it. I. Do not. Want. You.

I can't help but wonder if you need to be seeing a mental health professional. You react to things that weren't said in posts. You make wild misinterpretations of what is said in some posts. You seem to have more than average trouble correctly interpreting the meaning of what you read, and then, without verifying your interpretation, speak out based on your erroneous interpretation. I am just wondering if you have the same issues in your general life in other areas, such as in work or family situations. You just don't seem to be in tune with social clues. Just sayin. Maybe if you had help you could adjust better socially.
california

Ashburn, VA

#128 Jul 25, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever. If Kommiefornia is so wonderful, then why are people fleeing from there in droves?.
More of your right wing drivel,people are not fleeing California just more bullish-t.
california

Ashburn, VA

#129 Jul 25, 2013
Texan wrote:
Well stated.
fubar

Ashburn, VA

#130 Jul 25, 2013
Texan wrote:
These people can not be reasoned with. She claimed gay marriage would confiscate her marriage just a few posts ago. She just parrots patriarchal ever the talking heads at Fox news tell her or the drug fiend Rush Limbaugh.
fubar

Ashburn, VA

#131 Jul 25, 2013
Me I Know Notheeng wrote:
<quoted text>
You really need to stop coming on to me. I keep telling you I am not interested, but there seems to be a major gap between your synapses. I don't know how else to say it. I. Do not. Want. You.
I can't help but wonder if you need to be seeing a mental health professional. You react to things that weren't said in posts. You make wild misinterpretations of what is said in some posts. You seem to have more than average trouble correctly interpreting the meaning of what you read, and then, without verifying your interpretation, speak out based on your erroneous interpretation. I am just wondering if you have the same issues in your general life in other areas, such as in work or family situations. You just don't seem to be in tune with social clues. Just sayin. Maybe if you had help you could adjust better socially.
You should go back and reread all the posts...but then you might realize what I was talking about. That is right, you think you've funny, I forgot. This post illustrates how your superior attitude just reveals your inability to keep up. The fact that you think it is funny to say I would be attracted to white trash like your self speaks volumes about how ignorant you really are. I did find that amusing. Your topix profile shows that even you have a low opinion of your self. I hope your grandchildren are both black and gay so that God's love and mercy may open your eyes and lessen the hate in your heart.
GeorgeZimmerman

Ashburn, VA

#132 Jul 25, 2013
I am zimmerman wrote:
HELLO---the subject is NOT GUILTY.
Stop trying to make me look bad. I am a good person and have nothing in common with you. Please cease and desist. George

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deer Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BEWARE of Stores using Certegy Check Approval l... (Mar '10) 12 hr Fart Cutting 47
the agenda Thu Fart Archery 17
Cenikor (Feb '11) Apr 17 Live Farts 135
Mayors race Apr 15 red fart 2 10
Something awesome for everyone Apr 14 Farter Sniffers 2
Do you know what REALLY goes on at The Boys and... (Sep '10) Apr 7 Fart Kenmore 102
Gonzales Apr 3 Your farts 4

Deer Park Jobs

Personal Finance

Deer Park Mortgages