La Porte Police Boosts K-9 Unit to Th...

La Porte Police Boosts K-9 Unit to Three Teams

There are 30 comments on the The Family Badge story from Feb 1, 2014, titled La Porte Police Boosts K-9 Unit to Three Teams. In it, The Family Badge reports that:

The new K-9 teams are a result of the department's utilization of seized drug monies, and will fittingly continue in the same fight.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Family Badge.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#1 Feb 1, 2014
This is so bogus!

La Porte Police Department needed another drug dog like they needed another hole in their collective heads!

These dogs are primarily used to violate the rights of citizens.

LPPD is being turned into a gang of Nazis by Chief Adcox!!
sue

Crosby, TX

#2 Feb 1, 2014
naturally our delusional derelict would babble against trying to stop the sale and consumption of drugs in LAPORTE.

Location hidden

#3 Feb 1, 2014
sue wrote:
naturally our delusional derelict would babble against trying to stop the sale and consumption of drugs in LAPORTE.
Actually... I care more about keeping hard drugs out of the hands of La Porte's youth than Chief Adcox does.

I told him exactly where a large amount of cocaine, ecstasy and methamphetamine could be found that was being sold to minors out of a local storefront.

Chief Adcox took over a week to send officers into the business to do a search... and he did not even think enough of it to send one of these drug dogs he's so proud of.

No, from his predilection to arrest mothers for not watching their children playing in front of their house... to his inability to solve even the simple murder of a baby with no more than two suspects... Chief Adcox is failing to lead LPPD in the direction the people of La Porte need.

Resign, Chief Adcox!
sue

Crosby, TX

#4 Feb 1, 2014
same old BS----me me me --super human town saver--- me me me ,they all have been so mean to me --booooo hoooooo. same old BS stories--bla bla bla.--- so fat boy come up with some new material.

Location hidden

#5 Feb 1, 2014
sue wrote:
same old BS----me me me --super human town saver--- me me me ,they all have been so mean to me --booooo hoooooo. same old BS stories--bla bla bla.--- so fat boy come up with some new material.
Talk about old material...
sue

Crosby, TX

#6 Feb 2, 2014
that OLD material must have sealed your flapping gums---- only a little pathetic 4 word cry baby response,---- I think I will get one of the old posters to come back on the forum,---he would shut your yapping mouth for several days--then you would sulk back.--- he lives just down the street, I bet you can guess who he is.--think back fat boy the one who slam dunked you daily.---make a guess who fat boy.

Location hidden

#7 Feb 2, 2014
sue wrote:
that OLD material must have sealed your flapping gums---- only a little pathetic 4 word cry baby response,---- I think I will get one of the old posters to come back on the forum,---he would shut your yapping mouth for several days--then you would sulk back.--- he lives just down the street, I bet you can guess who he is.--think back fat boy the one who slam dunked you daily.---make a guess who fat boy.
It's easy to come here, be nasty, negative, anonymous and ignorantly run your mouth... you keep proving that.

You've got zero investment... nothing to lose... and only your sadistic pleasure to gain by TRYING to be as hurtful as you can.

You fail.

You're a failure.

But... there is hope for you.

You can always pick another screen name and change your attitude.

However... if you continue as you are... trying to hurt me... and continuously failing... yet you keep on trying, well... that's going to put you in the crazy category.
sue

Crosby, TX

#8 Feb 2, 2014
you can not be hurt , you have no pride ---- you love to be humiliated--you crave it.----no one wants to hear your total BS fantasies. go away-- stfu- let this forum return to sane thoughts and subjects,---- your old nemesis RED DAWN may return , to slam all your BS .-- remember RED he made you pout and cry.
sue

Crosby, TX

#9 Feb 2, 2014
fat boy I bet you hate k9 dope sniffing dogs when they come around your flop house--bridge--or dumpster.

Location hidden

#10 Feb 2, 2014
sue wrote:
you can not be hurt , you have no pride ---- you love to be humiliated--you crave it.
So... you're saying you're into S&M too???

Grooooovey baby!!!

We've GOT to hook up as SOON as I get back!!!!

Love!!!

Location hidden

#11 Feb 2, 2014
sue wrote:
fat boy I bet you hate k9 dope sniffing dogs when they come around your flop house--bridge--or dumpster.
If you can justify spending thousands of dollars training a dog... thousands more to house it... THOUSANDS of dollars for a handler... and then 10's of thousands to 100's of thousands of dollars prosecuting and locking up non violent criminals for possession of marijuana... a natural herb that has never killed a single human being in history... one that has been documented to have sometimes miraculous health benefits... if you can justify all of that... you deserve a special kind of hell.
sue

Crosby, TX

#12 Feb 3, 2014
more bla bla bla from a dope smoking scammer.
Texan

Wichita, KS

#13 Feb 3, 2014
Of course it is sue, what would you expect from a doper? It doesn't cost thousands to train a dog, it doesn't cost thousands to house a dog, but I will not argue about the cost for a handler, though it would seem logical to think that with a little training most officers could handle a drug dog, and most drug dogs reside with said handler. Oh well; like I said, what would you expect from a doper? Defend the drug, and worry about the dog. Say Fed, are you afraid the dogs are going to sniff you out if you return to LP?

Location hidden

#14 Feb 3, 2014
sue wrote:
more bla bla bla from a dope smoking scammer.
You just LOVE wasting tax dollars, huh?
Texan

Wichita, KS

#15 Feb 3, 2014
You really are afraid of drug dogs aren't you Fed? They will sniff you out druggie.
sue

Crosby, TX

#16 Feb 3, 2014
in reply to post 11---- FAT ASS you seem to say dope dogs only sniff out your favorite drug (CRUTCH) marijuana---- well addled one, dope dogs also sniff out meth cocaine- heroin and other drugs.------but YOU seem to want no drugs sniffed out.---- you certainly need to announce your pro drugs stance in your campaign for king of LAPORTE.

Location hidden

#17 Feb 3, 2014
sue wrote:
in reply to post 11---- FAT ASS you seem to say dope dogs only sniff out your favorite drug (CRUTCH) marijuana---- well addled one, dope dogs also sniff out meth cocaine- heroin and other drugs.------but YOU seem to want no drugs sniffed out.---- you certainly need to announce your pro drugs stance in your campaign for king of LAPORTE.
Uh huh... PRIMARILY... dope dogs are used for Marijuana.

Marijuana is not a drug... it is a natural herb.

Give me ONE GOOD REASON why Marijuana should be illegal... one good reason why government is destroying the lives of people and their families by prosecuting for a harmless herb... and ONE GOOD REASON WHY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT HAS MARIJUANA LISTED AS A SCHEDULE ONE NARCOTIC!!!!
sue

Crosby, TX

#18 Feb 3, 2014
you addled idiot-- dogs sniff out all drugs------ just because you stay smoked up--does not mean all drugs are good. the anti-marijuana groups need to take and display your picture.as a warning to potential users.

Location hidden

#19 Feb 3, 2014
sue wrote:
you addled idiot-- dogs sniff out all drugs------ just because you stay smoked up--does not mean all drugs are good. the anti-marijuana groups need to take and display your picture.as a warning to potential users.
LOL

You're a moron.

Drug dogs are routinely used to violate the rights of citizens... primarily in the search for Marijuana.

You advocate wasting even a dime of tax money fighting Marijuana... you are the biggest moron in the room.

Cops in California don't give a damn about Marijuana... they spend their time on issues that actually effect their communities... rather than chasing down and wrecking the lives of non violent drug users and their families at the expense of tax payers.

Wake up.

We can't afford to waste any more of our valuable resources in a pointless battle that is getting up nowhere but deeper in debt and putting profits directly into the hands of criminals, drug dealers and gangs!!!

The gangs here in South LA... all but gone.

All the profits from sales of Marijuana were taken out of their hands... and put directly into the hands of legitimate businesses that paid rent and taxes and contributed to their communities!!

Time to wake up, Texas!!

Hemp could be a MAJOR cash crop for Texas farmers!!!

Food, fuel, medicine, building materials of all kinds from solid composite lumber to hempcrete blocks that don't mold or mildew and last almost forever... most anything and everything you can think of will be effected and changed by the coming hemp revolution.

La Porte needs to board that train now while the seating is still good!!!

You see it coming!!!

I know you do!!!

You can't fight the inevitable!!!

WE... will win!!!!

www.HeavyFed.com
sue

Crosby, TX

#21 Feb 5, 2014
bla bla bla more doper babble

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deer Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hilary's America & Andrew Jackson 2 hr Defiant1 21
Trump Talking Special Prosecutor if Elected 2 hr Defiant1 2
Trump as Supreme Ruler 2 hr Defiant1 17
democrats gaining strength in Texas 9 hr Texan 19
Obama Offends People in Louisana 11 hr Elaine 21
Trump - Putin Ticket 15 hr josh 26
Bald Eagle 19 hr Heavy Fed 8

Deer Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance