so many people have said heavy was a ...

so many people have said heavy was a threat

Posted in the Deer Park Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Concerned

Houston, TX

#1 Dec 13, 2013
over and over again on this forum, people have said they were concerned about heavy. that he was a threat. he posted that video fromt he park talking about shooting local politicians and the police and no one took it seriously. then we had the colorado shooting, brought it up again, no one paid attention, then we had the shooting in at the school. Hopefully they will look at it and put the pieces together.

He did a make a video. It was on youtube. He was rapping and smiling about having bullets for city council. That is not a lie. I saw it too. Nothing harmless about him. Funny he says it didn't happen but he sure took that video down. Why?
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#2 Dec 13, 2013
He is a coward, he likes to act like billy bob bad a--, but he's not going to do anything but lie and run his mouth. How long have we been getting this " I'm coming back to La Porte, heads are going to roll, and I'm going to stop the corruption in La Porte." ????????? Heavy Fed is ALL BLOW AND NO GO! He took the video down because HE IS A LIAR AND A COWARD! Come on Fed blow some more of your lies.

“uh huh, you bet, Ded Dawn”

Since: Jan 09

I believe you, honestly!

#3 Dec 13, 2013
Concerned wrote:
over and over again on this forum, people have said they were concerned about heavy. that he was a threat. he posted that video fromt he park talking about shooting local politicians and the police and no one took it seriously. then we had the colorado shooting, brought it up again, no one paid attention, then we had the shooting in at the school. Hopefully they will look at it and put the pieces together.

He did a make a video. It was on youtube. He was rapping and smiling about having bullets for city council. That is not a lie. I saw it too. Nothing harmless about him. Funny he says it didn't happen but he sure took that video down. Why?
Why do you lie constantly about me??

I took no video down because of the content of the video.

I said nothing about shooting city council.

I wrote that song way back in 2002... and had been working on it before then... as you can tell if you listen to the names of the plants that I use.

I had not even thought about fighting City Council when I wrote this.

This is a horrible rendition--> https://m.youtube.com/watch...

“uh huh, you bet, Ded Dawn”

Since: Jan 09

I believe you, honestly!

#4 Dec 13, 2013
Texan wrote:
He took the video down because HE IS A LIAR AND A COWARD! Come on Fed blow some more of your lies.

I never took the video down.
Funny

Houston, TX

#5 Dec 13, 2013
You made it seem like that FBI was interested in what was going on in LP. You lied dude and you call other people liars. You came on here, acting like you were in cahoots with the FBI.

No one is sitting around reading your poetry. How did he have access to it? Why did he call you?

Something is very fishy.

“uh huh, you bet, Ded Dawn”

Since: Jan 09

I believe you, honestly!

#6 Dec 13, 2013
Funny wrote:
You made it seem like that FBI was interested in what was going on in LP. You lied dude and you call other people liars. You came on here, acting like you were in cahoots with the FBI.

No one is sitting around reading your poetry. How did he have access to it? Why did he call you?

Something is very fishy.
Ummm... have you even visited my website?

www.HeavyFed.com
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#7 Dec 14, 2013
I have looked at your website: Same lies and bulls--t that you post on here. It shows you for the joke that you are. A bad joke, but a joke none the less.

“uh huh, you bet, Ded Dawn”

Since: Jan 09

I believe you, honestly!

#8 Dec 14, 2013
Texan wrote:
I have looked at your website: Same lies and bulls--t that you post on here. It shows you for the joke that you are. A bad joke, but a joke none the less.
Uh huh.

You need a hug... don't you?
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#9 Dec 14, 2013
Not from a lying moron like you. My wife will take care of that for me.
reeves

Houston, TX

#10 Dec 14, 2013
everyone watch what you say on this forum, the FBI, NSA, and no telling who else will be listening in, due to SOMEONE. and the (characters) he has contact with. it would be best to have NO reply to SOMEONE.

“uh huh, you bet, Ded Dawn”

Since: Jan 09

I believe you, honestly!

#11 Dec 14, 2013
Texan wrote:
Not from a lying moron like you. My wife will take care of that for me.
Your wife... or one of the prostitutes you frequent?

“uh huh, you bet, Ded Dawn”

Since: Jan 09

I believe you, honestly!

#12 Dec 14, 2013
reeves wrote:
everyone watch what you say on this forum, the FBI, NSA, and no telling who else will be listening in, due to SOMEONE. and the (characters) he has contact with. it would be best to have NO reply to SOMEONE.
LOL

Don't think the FBI is not or has not read every post on this forum.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#13 Dec 14, 2013
Wife, I do not frequent prostitutes. I said I could use a prostitue not that I did use them. Big difference fat boy.

“uh huh, you bet, Ded Dawn”

Since: Jan 09

I believe you, honestly!

#14 Dec 14, 2013
Texan wrote:
Wife, I do not frequent prostitutes. I said I could use a prostitue not that I did use them. Big difference fat boy.
What's the difference?

Both statements make you a low life.

I'm sure your wife would agree.
james

Houston, TX

#15 Dec 14, 2013
the feds are only watching ONE poster. since most all of the (BAD EVENTS) on the news are usually done by mental cases. and cowards.

“uh huh, you bet, Ded Dawn”

Since: Jan 09

I believe you, honestly!

#16 Dec 14, 2013
james wrote:
the feds are only watching ONE poster. since most all of the (BAD EVENTS) on the news are usually done by mental cases. and cowards.
There is nothing cowardly about me.

Tell me again why you post here anonymously?
james

Houston, TX

#17 Dec 14, 2013
notice you did not deny they are watching you. seems they are very interested in their special agent 007.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#18 Dec 14, 2013
Shows how wrong you can be when you're sure. Any man can use a prostitute unless he is impotent, I chose not to. So how does not frequenting prostitutes make me a lowlife? Even if that weren't the case I can not sink anywhere near your level. Telling lies, begging for money, abusing a dog, and smoking dope. No Fed I can't sink to your level.

“uh huh, you bet, Ded Dawn”

Since: Jan 09

I believe you, honestly!

#19 Dec 15, 2013
james wrote:
notice you did not deny they are watching you. seems they are very interested in their special agent 007.
Oh... I've been well aware that the Feds were watching me ever since I quit working for them in 1999 when I was being asked to take part in a bomb plot.

I was not going to play that game and end up a patsy like Timothy McVeigh.

I guarantee that is what happened to him... I saw it coming.

I got the hell out.

I've been under surveillance of one sort or another ever since.
JAMES

Houston, TX

#20 Dec 15, 2013
oooohhh my goodness--- a bit of truth in post #19--- but just the last sentence.------------------- so that means if you are always under surveillance, this FORUM that you are KING of , is also being watched.--------------let me suggest that no posters reply to, or have and conversation with the (ONE) under surveillance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deer Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where is the #1 rated location 2 hr red dawn 9
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 3 hr Fartman 904
Homophobe A.G. Paxton "You don't need to do you... 3 hr Defiant1 17
Happy Independence Day 8 hr red dawn 2
Adult Soft Ball Fields Fri Fart scent 2
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jul 1 Farters 742
Police: Suspects on the loose after Shell smash... Jun 30 CSIfarts 3
More from around the web

Deer Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Deer Park Mortgages