math lesson--3%= 50%
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Elaine

Houston, TX

#2 Jul 28, 2013
Figures don't lie. But, liars do figure.

Really, just stop it. You aren't helping.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#4 Jul 28, 2013
No. You are making the numbers up. Stop it.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#5 Jul 28, 2013
I am zimmerman wrote:
stop it-stop it-- facts are just too cruel. somehow all those murders has to be whiteys doing them. probably smearing up their face with shoe polish and killing all the poor innocent black thugs, then blaming it on poor innocent black thugs-- yeah that is whats happening.
Look, every race has a lower end of the gene pool. Making up statistics isn't going to solve anything. Maybe you just want to irritate the libtards but there are so many other ways of doing it.

The whole Zimmerman vs Martin thing was showcased and lied about by the media and instigated by our activist Federal government for one purpose. That purpose is to further trample our Constitutional rights by screaming
"racism". If the truth was known, Oblamo and Holder couldn't care less about Treyvon Martin or race beyond using the whole thing for their own agenda.
I am zimmerman

Crosby, TX

#6 Jul 28, 2013
there is nothing made up--use that computer-- look at Detroit and Chicago murder and shootings. see what percent of the murders are black on black. I know you will not do it, almost all the killings are black on black. better yet lets have a impartial poster look it up and see (WHAT RACE) is killing most of the blacks in Detroit and Chicago.how about it HEAVY look it up and give us the numbers.I asked HEAVY to do it because he is neither a lefty or a righty. so perhaps we could get some true numbers.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#7 Jul 29, 2013
Wow!

I posted a well thought out and lengthy response with tons of facts and information that pointed the blame for all of this squarely on the Establishment... and it disappeared.

First time that has ever happened to me.

I've had posts not post on the forum before but I could always see them and re-word them so they could get past the filter.
Want My Town Back

Alvin, TX

#8 Jul 29, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
Wow!
I posted a well thought out and lengthy response with tons of facts and information that pointed the blame for all of this squarely on the Establishment... and it disappeared.
First time that has ever happened to me.
I've had posts not post on the forum before but I could always see them and re-word them so they could get past the filter.
It has happened a few times to me also. I think the mods are in full swing lately.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#9 Jul 29, 2013
Well 3% and 9% and 12%? That's amazing! Perfectly round numbers that add up and divide exactly.

I should have seen that these were accurate in your first post.

I'll give you another: People who eat peanut butter are 99.9% less likely to die of heart attacks than people who don't. Go check it.
I am zimmerman

Crosby, TX

#10 Jul 29, 2013
a forum twit that is a twit 100% of the time is also a full time twit, go check it out.
I am zimmerman

Crosby, TX

#11 Jul 29, 2013
ELAINE I see you did not take the time to look up the facts about the numbers of blacks killing blacks as suggested in post 6--I guess it is just easier to spew sarcastic BS and I guess you know nothing about HEAVY'S post concerning the numbers disappearing. we can get along-but if you spew your usual sarcastic BS that you spew at the other posters, spew at ZIMM, well expect some back.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#12 Jul 29, 2013
I am zimmerman wrote:
blacks are 12% of the population and commit 50% of the murders. well math students it gets much worse than that-- 3% are women and not killing-- 3%are old folks and not killing-- 3% are young children and not killing(but they will be very soon)-- so we have 12% minus 9%= 3% killers-- so then we have 3% of the population doing50% of the murders. ok math students your homework is to figure out how to increase the efficiency of the 3% that is doing the murders.
Your math would have us believe that 3% of the national population (black men)are the killers. You came up with that number by subtracting all of the other groups. That logic is wrong. Your well rounded percentages do not represent the black population, young, female or old. By your logic, all black men who are not old or children are killers (3%).
I am zimmerman

Crosby, TX

#13 Jul 29, 2013
well miss smarty pants--I see you still have not looked up the numbers of blacks killing blacks check the fbi records and you will find that blacks kill most of the blacks that are killed. or you could give us your own carefully researched and certified correct in your mind numbers. if blacks are 12% of the population --subtract the women, old people, and young children these are not killing--now according to your exact and perfect math --what percent does that leave that are males in the age group to do all these killings?????????.please do answer with a number. or we can go this route--blacks are 12% of the population and 95% of the blacks killed are killed by blacks. it is not likely women , old people , or young kids are killing them. so in you always right mind, give us your figures on what percentage of blacks are doing the killing????????.
Joey

Vidor, TX

#14 Jul 29, 2013
I am zimmerman wrote:
well miss smarty pants--I see you still have not looked up the numbers of blacks killing blacks check the fbi records and you will find that blacks kill most of the blacks that are killed. or you could give us your own carefully researched and certified correct in your mind numbers. if blacks are 12% of the population --subtract the women, old people, and young children these are not killing--now according to your exact and perfect math --what percent does that leave that are males in the age group to do all these killings?????????.please do answer with a number. or we can go this route--blacks are 12% of the population and 95% of the blacks killed are killed by blacks. it is not likely women , old people , or young kids are killing them. so in you always right mind, give us your figures on what percentage of blacks are doing the killing????????.
I just found this post...never posted on here before but just reading this I have to ask... Why is the person making the claims to have real data asking the person who challenges them to disprove what was never proven? If this is how things work in your world, then by all means go on making false claims... The never wrong conservative media (sarcasm) has been doing it for years. Since you choose to live by these rules, then following your logic, prove to us all that you are not a mass murderer who tracks down African American discussion forum posters and kills them.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#15 Jul 29, 2013
I am zimmerman wrote:
Your original post lists exactly 3% for old and exactly 3% for children. Those statistics are wrong. If you remove exactly 3% of the remainders, you have 3% killers. By your logic, all black men of that age are killers.

Not all black men are killers Your logic is wrong. Your statistics are phony.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#16 Jul 29, 2013
So according to the Wall Street Journal, the following is a little more realistic:

Approximately 85% of black murderers are between the ages of 18 and 65. Approximately 9 % are under 18. The rest are over 65.

About 17% of murders by black people are committed by women.

Over 41% of these killings are committed between friends and family over non-criminal disputes; just stupid arguments that could have been solved by walking away. It has nothing to do with white oppression.

You aren’t even close to real numbers with your 3%-3%-3%- foolishness.

Try reading a book.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#19 Jul 30, 2013
I am zimmerman wrote:
so you get your info from the wall street journal lol.--oooohhhh well what ever you want to believe.the bottom line is the VAST overwhelming majority of blacks are killed by blacks. or do you disagree with that now ?????. in your own perfect opinion what is the percentage of blacks killed by other blacks.
OK, you win. Black people kill a lot of black people. Is that what you want to say?

Creating phony statistics to support your statement is stupid. Now get dressed and get down to the Wal-Mart. Those people won't greet themselves.
Joey

Houston, TX

#20 Jul 30, 2013
I am zimmerman wrote:
JOEY prove you are not living on the dark side of town, and are not one of the 47% that MITT ROMNEY talked about.
If one were to analyze the quality of your many statements versus my one statement on this site then it would be proof enough. For example, I'm not the one who called somebody else "Ms. Smarty Pants." When you are ready to go further than the third grade try picking up a book.

In the words of Plato...

" A wise man speaks ehen he has something to say. A fool speaks when he has to say something."

I think we know who's who so if your capable of the act, you should consider thinking before challenging me.

Now to the core issue: The pattern of conservatives is so predictable it's not even worth arguing over. You make outlandish statements and ask someone to prove you wrong. When they do prove you wrong you discredit the source. Sadly, the world isn't a documentary where you can choose what to omit and what to include as the truth cause it strengthens your point. It was wrong when Michael Moore dud it... and It's wrong when conservatives do it as well. There is only one truth and often times there are two sides to it. Elaine gave her source, yet you have yet to do the same. Of course, It has been clear to anyone with a brain that you are your own source and your numbers are made up all along.

Location hidden

#21 Jul 30, 2013
Joey wrote:
<quoted text>I

I think we know who's who so if your capable of the act, you should consider thinking before challenging me.
It's if YOU'RE capable that you should be worried about.

Damn forum is full of illiterate high school graduates!

What do they teach in high school anyway?

Can't see that I missed much.
Texan

Wichita, KS

#22 Jul 30, 2013
There's a lot that you can't see, got your spell check fixed did you?
Joey

Houston, TX

#23 Jul 30, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
It's if YOU'RE capable that you should be worried about.
Damn forum is full of illiterate high school graduates!
What do they teach in high school anyway?
Can't see that I missed much.
Guess I missed that day of school in high school. Maybe, had I majored in English as opposed to Mathematics, someone may have helped me with that in college. Don't know How I've managed all these years. Thanks Heavy... Your a life saver!

(And yes, I know I just did it again!)

Location hidden

#24 Jul 30, 2013
Texan wrote:
There's a lot that you can't see, got your spell check fixed did you?
I can't see any clue of intelligence within you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deer Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oklahoma trying to pass SHARIA Type Law 5 hr Heavy Fed 23
News Houston Discrimination Ordinance Trounced in Ea... 8 hr Three Rounds 10
News Abbott, Clinton, celebrities join Twitter fight... 14 hr Three Rounds 1
Fed Lawn Shatter 18 hr red dawn 11
News Reward offered for "Texas 10 Most Wanted" fugitive Tue Phrangible 1
Obama Cuts Food Stamps Tue Defiant1 17
Here we go again - Briscoe Cain Tue Defiant1 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Deer Park Mortgages