Falls Church, VA

#62 Mar 1, 2013
Glad you are bored.

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#63 Mar 1, 2013
Texan wrote:
Well well well KN/HF strikes again, but you are right I did follow from another towns post. You (HF/KN) came on my towns forum and started spewing your bullshit then you cut and ran just like you do from La Porte when the folks there have enough of your crap.I do not lie, EVER, and can converse on most any subject, notice I said most. As I am sure the people of La Porte can attest it is not possible to have civil discourse with HF/KN, however I did make the attempt several times, it doesn't work. As to over and over you do it all the time, do as I say not as I do works real well for you doesn't it? I came on here because when you start with me, I will let you know when it's over, and it will not be over till the false prophet is gone. As to your wishes who gives a damn? Not a liar, not dumb, not ugly, and most surely not a troll. If I were a troll I would pull your head off and s--t down your stupid neck.
Big talk from a little phawisee who is too stupid to know when he is talking to two different people and evil enough to lie about being a Christian while he acts like the devil. You aren't qualified to tell time much less tell me when something is over. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. I needed a laugh today. That was sure a good one. Trollin' trollin' trollin'. Texan keeps on trollin'. Keep that trollin' Rollin bloooooow haaaaard! Dju a loser. Mon.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#64 Mar 1, 2013
Two different people; no I'm sure you and your alter ego fell out of the same bulls a$$. Actually it is 11:29 that means I can tell time, and I can tell you when it's over. It shouldn't be too hard for you to get a good laugh just go look in the mirror. That one was better, Youuuuuuuuur the loser dumba$$. Oh it's 11:33 :34 that's five minutes dumba$$>

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#65 Mar 1, 2013
Texan wrote:
Youuuuuuuuur the loser dumba$$.
LOL

It never fails!!!

Illiterates always attack me!

No, Texan... Y-O-U-'-R-E the loser.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#66 Mar 1, 2013
No Fed You are the loser, you are the one who always runs away to hide. You can't win while you are hiding. I can't lose while you are hiding. Grow a pair and come on back to Texas. And while you're at it post a pictue that fits you a little better; like one with you petting a chicken.

But I don't know that.

#67 Mar 1, 2013
Texan wrote:
Two different people; no I'm sure you and your alter ego fell out of the same bulls a$$. Actually it is 11:29 that means I can tell time, and I can tell you when it's over. It shouldn't be too hard for you to get a good laugh just go look in the mirror. That one was better, Youuuuuuuuur the loser dumba$$. Oh it's 11:33 :34 that's five minutes dumba$$>
And de wittle phawisee huffed and puffed and puffed and huffed. And nothing happened. Not even one, tiny, little thing happened because de wittle phawisee had no power. None. At all. Over anything. Poor wittle guy. He is a wittle tiny weakling with no power.

But I don't know that.

#68 Mar 1, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
It never fails!!!
Illiterates always attack me!
No, Texan... Y-O-U-'-R-E the loser.
What's the little guy gonna do? Stop talking to us? HA HA HA AHA HA HA AHAHA HAAA HAA.

www.HeavyFed.com

#69 Mar 1, 2013
Texan wrote:
No Fed You are the loser, you are the one who always runs away to hide. You can't win while you are hiding. I can't lose while you are hiding. Grow a pair and come on back to Texas. And while you're at it post a pictue that fits you a little better; like one with you petting a chicken.
It's funny, Texan... you hate me so much... and I know why.

I know the Bible better than you, I can write better than you... I'm far more literate... been more places, done more things... met more intelligent people and had more intelligent conversations than you could ever imagine.

You envy me... because I live my life on my own terms... I answer to no one, save God.

You hate me for my freedom... my ability to pick up and go when I am ready and ask no one for permission.

You despise me... because I invalidate your whole life.

It takes balls to what I have done... something you lack.

Still love you though, God loves you... and I love God.

It's a Yin Yang thing... unavoidable and all.

So... you keep hating me... you're only hating yourself.

You are me... and I am you... together we are one.

We are all... the Jesi.

www.HeavyFed.com

www.HeavyFed.com

#70 Mar 1, 2013
Me I Know Notheeng wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the little guy gonna do? Stop talking to us? HA HA HA AHA HA HA AHAHA HAAA HAA.
Whatever would we do then???

We'd have to find someone else to hate on me... and I'm sure we would not have to look far.

In short... he'd never be missed.

(Nah, somewhere deep down inside, I'd miss Texan... I've kinda grown fond of his ability to believe untruths true... and swear them so and believe them so, it's precious!)
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#71 Mar 1, 2013
Hate you envy you? Why? Anybody can get ran out of La Porte, smoke dope, and be an idiot. I guess you could be the Pro-Choice poster child.

www.HeavyFed.com

#72 Mar 1, 2013
Texan wrote:
Hate you envy you? Why?
THAT... or it's LOVE, Texan... that or it's love!!

But I don't know that.

#73 Mar 1, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
THAT... or it's LOVE, Texan... that or it's love!!
So obviously I agree with your previous post, and I see little man is still talking to us. Sheesh. He has already used all the words he can to call is names. The only "or else" he has left is to ignore us, but he just can't seem to stay away from us!

www.HeavyFed.com

#74 Mar 1, 2013
<quoted text>
I see little man is still talking to us.
THAT'S what it is!!!

Little man syndrome!!!

Calls himself, Texan... acts all big, bad and tough... as if that makes an iota of difference online.

I think you pegged it!!!

www.HeavyFed.com

#75 Mar 1, 2013
Texan wrote:
LOL

He takes five minutes to write about 70 words... and calls US(plural) a dumbass(singular).

www.HeavyFed.com

#76 Mar 1, 2013
Texan wrote:
I keep trying to imagine the kind of person that would post something like this... my imagination is not flattering to him.

I invite the readers to take their time... and read that little paragraph word for word... and remember, by his own account, he spent five minutes thinking about that.

He was proud enough to type in the numbers and click, "post comment".

Think about that... five whole minutes.

But I don't know that.

#77 Mar 1, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I keep trying to imagine the kind of person that would post something like this... my imagination is not flattering to him.
I invite the readers to take their time... and read that little paragraph word for word... and remember, by his own account, he spent five minutes thinking about that.
He was proud enough to type in the numbers and click, "post comment".
Think about that... five whole minutes.
Well, hopefully the true people of La Porte, no matter how much they despise you, will at least acknowledge that he is nothing but a blow hard troll who is a phony and a liar (claims to be a Christian..ha ha ha ha aha ha ah ha!)
Elaine

Ballwin, MO

#78 Mar 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Well, hopefully the true people of La Porte, no matter how much they despise you, will at least acknowledge that he is nothing but a blow hard troll who YOU ARE a phony and a liar (claims to be a Christian..ha ha ha ha aha ha ah ha!)
Fixed it for you!

But I don't know that.

#79 Mar 1, 2013
Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>
Fixed it for you!
Gee, thanks fajina face. Now would you close your legs? The world can only take so much vile, putrid hate that spews from your disease-laden, stinky skank hole. Would call it your stinky woman hole, but that would be categorizing you as human.
Lomaxx

Pearland, TX

#80 Mar 1, 2013
MIKN = HF = DUMBASS
Come on with your bad self, fatass!

But I don't know that.

#81 Mar 1, 2013
Lomaxx wrote:
MIKN = HF = DUMBASS
Come on with your bad self, fatass!
So, are you never going to address the pm I sent you? What's wrong? You dont believe me? I wish you would at least answer whether or not you know the significance of the Blue Slipper and whether you think I am lying when I say I rightfully own one. Or would it not matter to you even if I am telling you the truth?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deer Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nuke Dallas!!! 1 hr Texan 91
Help me remember an old commercial 18 hr old1980s 3
Information about an old mansion in La Porte ca... 18 hr KarmicEnigma 27
Did you miss me? Mon Heavy Fed 4
ivan franco (Jul '13) Mon mystic 120
smell in deer park Mon DPTEX 2
My Lost Dog Sun Big bad john 33

Deer Park News Video

Deer Park Dating
Find my Match