mss

Pasadena, TX

#1 Mar 15, 2013
If u r looking for a job do not I repeat apply for a Parks & Rec. job. Take it from one who knows. They will b ur best friend and co-worker and the next minute u r being thrown under the bus.

“Candor for the few”

Since: Nov 08

Deer Park

#2 Mar 15, 2013
Give me a break. You were not hired to be anyone's best friend. It's a job. There's no guarantee that you'll always have that job, whether it's due to your lack of performance compared to others or whether cuts must be made to meet budgetary requirements. That's life... move on and start looking for another job or start your own business and be the employer.
TripleSec

Deer Park, TX

#3 Mar 15, 2013
mss wrote:
If u r looking for a job do not I repeat apply for a Parks & Rec. job. Take it from one who knows. They will b ur best friend and co-worker and the next minute u r being thrown under the bus.
Since when does anyone apply for a job to be best friends? It's exactly what it is a J-O-B, they are your co-workers, not best friends. Either do what's asked of you or get down the road and find somewhere else. Being thrown under the bus? Don't do anything to put yourself or others in a position to do that and you won't have anything to come on Topix and complain about.
ProudEmployee

Pasadena, TX

#4 Mar 19, 2013
Well said DPTX and TripleSec. What have you got to say to that mss?
Dow

Anonymous Proxy

#5 Mar 20, 2013
Why is Dow Park in such bad condition?
Yppp

Houston, TX

#6 Mar 20, 2013
Because the golf course is priority when it comes to a few on council. Bill Patterson loves the gold course!!!
Honey Badger

United States

#7 Mar 20, 2013
Yppp wrote:
Because the golf course is priority when it comes to a few on council. Bill Patterson loves the gold course!!!
He and 91 other members

“Perplexed”

Since: Nov 08

Deer Park

#8 Mar 20, 2013
Honey Badger wrote:
<quoted text>He and 91 other members
Agree!!!
PeeWee

United States

#9 Mar 22, 2013
DPTX wrote:
Give me a break. You were not hired to be anyone's best friend. It's a job. There's no guarantee that you'll always have that job, whether it's due to your lack of performance compared to others or whether cuts must be made to meet budgetary requirements. That's life... move on and start looking for another job or start your own business and be the employer.
Reminds me of a flag I saw that read"Try To Take It"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deer Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Confederate flag is a symbol of pride. 48 min Heavy Fed 11
where is the #1 rated location 1 hr red dawn 11
panera bread girl (Dec '14) 4 hr Iknow 2
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 18 hr Fartman 904
Adult Soft Ball Fields Fri Fart scent 2
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jul 1 Farters 742
Police: Suspects on the loose after Shell smash... Jun 30 CSIfarts 3
More from around the web

Deer Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Deer Park Mortgages