Taylor

Houston, TX

#1 Apr 28, 2013
&fe ature=share

see if this works, hope so
Taylor

Houston, TX

#2 Apr 28, 2013
What makes you the best candidate for this city council position?

"As far as me, the thing that drives me the most is my love and passion for Deer Park and my commitment to try to do what's best for the community." Jerry Mouton

So is that why he didn't show up at the candidate forum? Maybe its best if someone else is elected Mayor.

What's best for the community is if he hadn't avoided the forum. What was he worried about, not having his adviser, Wayne Riddle, to tell him what to say?

“Perplexed”

Since: Nov 08

Deer Park

#3 Apr 28, 2013
Taylor wrote:
"As far as me, the thing that drives me the most is my love and passion for Deer Park and my commitment to try to do what's best for the community." Jerry Mouton
So is that why he didn't show up at the candidate forum? Maybe its best if someone else is elected Mayor.
What's best for the community is if he hadn't avoided the forum. What was he worried about, not having his adviser, Wayne Riddle, to tell him what to say?
You don't show up for job interview, no bueno...
Taxes

Seabrook, TX

#4 Apr 29, 2013
He is for raising taxes that would not go over very good to the citizen. That's why he did not show up. Also he could not run on his recor as councilman.
Taxes

Seabrook, TX

#5 Apr 29, 2013
record
DP Cassie

Sugar Land, TX

#6 Apr 30, 2013
Taylor wrote:
He probably thought it would be a waste of time. He's probably thinking if Riddle is for you....who can be against you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deer Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cosby 25 min Nini23 34
Homeland? 56 min Elaine 16
LaPorte Post Office 11 hr Josh 5
What makes you a racist? 12 hr Josh 80
Dear Josh: 13 hr Josh 3
Your not smart enough 14 hr Heavy Fed 1
Lucky for us... 14 hr Heavy Fed 11

Deer Park News Video

Deer Park Dating
Find my Match