Election Predictions
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Tom

Deer Park, TX

#41 May 10, 2013
Seniors wrote:
Larry Cernosek may suprise all of you. Every senior citizen I talk to has voted for or is voting for him.
Sure they are.
winston zeddemore

Pasadena, TX

#42 May 10, 2013
Seniors wrote:
Larry Cernosek may suprise all of you. Every senior citizen I talk to has voted for or is voting for him.
based on what the top two candidates have been doing with their election, i wouldn't mind seeing larry in office instead...
winston zeddemore

Pasadena, TX

#43 May 10, 2013
Taylor wrote:
<quoted text>
Winston zeddemore, if you show up no on will know who you are, wear a name tag and intoduce yourself. Maybe they will have some tea for U.
Oh but everyone will know who "taylor the teatodler" is.

“Perplexed”

Since: Nov 08

Deer Park

#44 May 10, 2013
Taylor wrote:
<quoted text>
Winston zeddemore, if you show up no on will know who you are, wear a name tag and intoduce yourself. Maybe they will have some tea for U.
Great idea! I'll wear a name tag. Winnie won't, I'm quite sure. Lol
Death Star

Waller, TX

#45 May 11, 2013
Ernest Bass wrote:
Has anyone noticed the Spanish writing on the electronic billboard at city hall?
Yes, I think it says voter for Jeff Pound, the next Mayor of Deer Park!
standing

Bellville, TX

#46 May 11, 2013
Looking forward to this election being over with so I can take a shower and try to scrub away the dirty feeling.

Conclusion after this election, everyone in Deer Park politics is dirty.
Realistic

United States

#47 May 11, 2013
standing wrote:
Looking forward to this election being over with so I can take a shower and try to scrub away the dirty feeling.
Conclusion after this election, everyone in Deer Park politics is dirty.
if you can't stand the heat GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN and go take a shower!! Why do you poke your nose into it if you don't like the smell? You must be a glutton for punishment.

Since: Apr 13

Lockhart, TX

#48 May 11, 2013
Major fail in the city of Deer Park! Only 3 thousand something people voted out of 30 something thousand...what a shame...and to vote for someone who didn't even show up to the forum and didn't go around to see voters. Something fishy in the city of Deer Park.
Saying

San Jose, CA

#49 May 12, 2013
Another person1 wrote:
Major fail in the city of Deer Park! Only 3 thousand something people voted out of 30 something thousand...what a shame...and to vote for someone who didn't even show up to the forum and didn't go around to see voters. Something fishy in the city of Deer Park.
Are you saying that there are 30 something thousand registered voters in Deer Park?
More

San Jose, CA

#50 May 12, 2013
Seniors wrote:
Well now, it seems that the occupants of the two senior complexes, could say three, did not turn out for Larry.
whorah

Pasadena, TX

#51 May 12, 2013
Democracy delivers to us a Mayor Mouton ! OMFG!

Not a big turnout and the Cernosek factor helped push the chosen golden boy of Power mad Machine 1 the new king of Deer Park.

Mouton : 1415 - 51.49%

Pound : 1009 - 36.72%

Cernosek : 324 - 11.79%

I think that the only thing to do is to RESIST
(it's your duty) Mouton's self serving initiatives,and ensure that no proposals or initiatives put forward by the new King are passed. Simply follow the plan laid out by the republican congress after Obama was elected...

Andrea, SDJS, Bill...get to work!
Your machine needs another gear.
(The registered voter anti-apathy gear)
Reality

United States

#52 May 12, 2013
Wonder what is store for our city employees now with our new king. Will he continue to rob them of their benefits. Will he recall the ordinance that he and Bill Patterson passed September 18,2012 reducing their sick pay benefits. Only time will tell. Mouton sent out a flyers stating he supports our city employees. Now is the time to prove it. Recall the ordinance and prove yourself Jerry Lee.
Tom

Deer Park, TX

#53 May 12, 2013
Next time put forth some one without baggage.

Since: Apr 13

Lockhart, TX

#54 May 12, 2013
Saying wrote:
<quoted text>Are you saying that there are 30 something thousand registered voters in Deer Park?
Sorry, didn't think about that...late night posting. I'm sure there's more than 3,000 though.
ForReal

Houston, TX

#55 May 12, 2013
Tom wrote:
Next time put forth some one without baggage.
We all have some Tom. A very shallow statement.
Tadpole

Waller, TX

#57 May 12, 2013
winston zeddemore wrote:
<quoted text>
i might be there.
U were

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deer Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How Stupid Can We Be? 1 hr Defiant1 51
Found Heavys Warrent (Apr '12) 3 hr Lomaxx 42
Andrew Jackson Shares Twenty With Tubman 10 hr Texan 10
News Pair nabbed on drug charges in LaPorte Sun Heavy Fed 10
TIFI or BAFL FOOTBALL? (Sep '10) Sun Jorge 33
Let there be water... Apr 30 fubar 19
The Scotch Moss Posse (Dec '09) Apr 30 fubar 79
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Deer Park Mortgages