First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Rush

Houston, TX

#61 Dec 12, 2012
stepford wife wrote:
wow so much ado in a 2 square mile area....
dp sounds like quite the "peyton place town"
arm chair quarterback all you want- it is quite easy to call the shots when you take NO responsibility nor does your" volunteer" time amount to a quarter of the time that has been vested by the current administration.
When you are responsible...you are the target of many
as you follow the code and the rules.
Maybe you should act like the adults you are and honor the code that you have pledged instead of making this personal- because from an outsiders view ...this is not about policy and procedure it is PERSONAL.
Everyone has a right to their opinion, I guess that would include you too. You seem like a frustrated housewife. What do u think they do on forums, make friends and agree?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deer Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Health Care - Deer Park, TX (Oct '09) 3 hr RNC Rightwing NUT... 16,698
N. L and Underwood 3 hr Defiant1 3
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 3 hr Fossilfarts 806
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 3 hr Fossilfarts 22,747
ivan franco (Jul '13) 4 hr katie 112
City Conducts Spanish Classes 4 hr Witty Nickname 4
Islam is the religion of peace! (Sep '13) 6 hr Streetrunner 163

Deer Park News Video

Deer Park Jobs

Deer Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Deer Park News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Deer Park

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]