First Prev
of 4
Next Last
rebel

Houston, TX

#1 Sep 16, 2013
OBOOOOOOOMBIE will use this to push for a gun ban again. or maybe a executive order, since he knows he can not get the votes for a ban. the same old never let a crisis pass that you can use to advance your political agenda.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#2 Sep 17, 2013
It's going nowhere this time. Obamas son only had a pistol and a shotgun.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#3 Sep 17, 2013
Stange; if Obama had a son he would look like the shooter. At least this time the shooter is dead. It makes me think that it is time for open carry, not a gun ban.
rebel

Houston, TX

#4 Sep 17, 2013
the shooter had been discharged from the navy for discipline problems. the navy wanted to give him a (general) discharge which is less than a honorable discharge. but he managed to wiggle out with a honorable discharge. he had 2 brushes with the law-- he (accidently) fired a round through his neighbors wall.-- he also shot one of his previous employers tires. he was being treated at the veterans hospital, for paranoid problems-sleep disorders-hearing voices-and anger issues. you know good and well the navy knew these things. yet this nut case still had a security clearance.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#5 Sep 17, 2013
Oh no; it couldn't have been the mans mental disorders, or a character flaw, it had to be that mean and evil gun that drug him there and made him do it. Obama and Co. will tell you that it had to be the guns fault. It couldn't possibly be the fact that there is no punishment allowed when children misbehave. Sorry folks timeout just doesn't cut it. The bleeding hearts forgot spare the rod spoil the child. No one should be held accopuntable for their own actions untill they are grown and kill someone or commit some other act of violence. Ever heard this one " I'll call CPS and report you for child abuse" and you wonder what's wrong with young people today. God and disipline are gone from our schools. Thanks a lot US Government.
rebel

Houston, TX

#6 Sep 17, 2013
a month ago the police warned the navy that the (shooter) was hearing voices-- and said people was sending vibrations through him so he could not sleep. this whole shooting thing smells of a set up to let him do exactly what he did----so OBOOOOOOOMBIE could scream about guns again-- do not be surprised if LORD OBOOOOOOMBIE signs a executive order on gun control.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#7 Sep 18, 2013
Surprised? I saw the look on his face, and I have never trusted him.
East Texas

Lufkin, TX

#8 Sep 18, 2013
How well are Human Resource workers educated in mental health issues? It seems to me when this person was interviewed there would have been red flags if the interviewer was properly in tune. The fact may have been that this person was not interviewed at all and was hired by a contractor who knew nothing about Navy security. The Navy may have accepted all of the contractors employees and gave them security passes. Who knows, however this is an area that needs some scrutiny.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#9 Sep 18, 2013
Well it is a problem that isn't new, the piece of crap that killed our guys at Ft. Hood had the red flags that should have gone up on him also. It is not an area that needs some scrutiny, it is a major problem that needs to be fixed. Not only that, but while I can understand how someone could sneak a hand gun into that facility, a rifle or carbine; those getting by was unexcusable. At least he is dead, may he burn in hell.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#10 Sep 18, 2013
Texan wrote:
Well it is a problem that isn't new, the piece of crap that killed our guys at Ft. Hood had the red flags that should have gone up on him also. It is not an area that needs some scrutiny, it is a major problem that needs to be fixed. Not only that, but while I can understand how someone could sneak a hand gun into that facility, a rifle or carbine; those getting by was unexcusable. At least he is dead, may he burn in hell.
Isn't is odd that another crazy person that shot up a military facility is from one of the protected minorities? This guy as a protected African-American and was even allowed a general discharge rather than a dishonorable discharge from the navy. He had been arrested twice for gun charges. Yet he still had a job for a navy contractor.

Hassan shoots s dozen people and was a protected Muslim-American. He was even promoted and is still being paid. He was cited several times but not discharged for his behavior problems.

The military brass is (rightly) serving the ecommands of the racist president.
rebel

Houston, TX

#11 Sep 18, 2013
it certainly seems these nut jobs are being kept in their positions to do exactly what they have done--- go off the deep end--shoot up the facility--cause big headlines--give the present administration another opportunity to completely disarm the AMERICAN people.-----this goes even farther than the military shootings. the nut job (students) that shoot up the schools--are well known nut jobs by the entire community, doctors,school officials, and in some cases the police. yet they are still in the public schools.--it seems like a pattern here--keep the nut job in their present position until they shoot the place up, and cause big headlines. and give the present administration another chance at their gun grab agenda.
East Texas

Lufkin, TX

#12 Sep 18, 2013
One issue at play is the information privacy act (HIPA). Everyone is afraid of revealing some information for which they may be sued.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#13 Sep 19, 2013
Hassan is no longer being paid, and is no long being called Major. That stopped upon conviction. And race or religion should have nothing to do with it. White kid walked into a school and killed 26 people, Muslim army officer walks in and kills 13 people, black man walks in and kills 12 people. The white kid killed more than the Muslim and the black man combined. This should tell that race or religion should have nothing to do with it. People who are known to be mentaly unstable should not have guns, felons aren't allowed to own them, niether should the mentaly ill. Most of us are healthy law abiding citizens, and guns do not kill people. People kill people.
fubar

San Jose, CA

#14 Sep 19, 2013
Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't is odd that another crazy person that shot up a military facility is from one of the protected minorities? This guy as a protected African-American and was even allowed a general discharge rather than a dishonorable discharge from the navy. He had been arrested twice for gun charges. Yet he still had a job for a navy contractor.
Hassan shoots s dozen people and was a protected Muslim-American. He was even promoted and is still being paid. He was cited several times but not discharged for his behavior problems.
The military brass is (rightly) serving the ecommands of the racist president.
It is odd that the guy is black. Historically mass killings and serial killings in America have been the realm of white males. Is your next complaint that he took a job from a white man? The U.S. military from a criminal standpoint is very corrupt. The man was hearing voices and they let him keep his clearance. The guy from Fort Hood was crazy and they knew it. Thousands of sexual assaults in the military go unprotected and those that are prosecuted have there punishments set aside by their commanding officers. Those that are punished rarely get more than a slap on the wrist. Hassan gets the death penalty while the guy who slit children's throats while they were sleeping only gets life in prison. All human life is equally valuable or so the bible tells us(New testament) at least.
Navy shooter was nuts and the Navy should be sued for it's negligence. Send your children for chance to get raped in the U.S. military. If you are a rapist just be a good old boy and you can rape to your heart's content.
East Texas

Lufkin, TX

#15 Sep 20, 2013
I do notice one thing in these posts, that the racists remarks very seldom if ever use the "n...word". Hey, maybe things are getting better.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#16 Sep 20, 2013
Well East Texas have you noticed that racist come in more than one color?
GOTP

Pasadena, TX

#17 Sep 20, 2013
Elaine raises her white Republican racist head again.

Jared Lee Loughner in Tucson (Gabby Giffords Mall Shooting was white, Timothy Mcveigh (Oklahoma Bombing) was white, James Holmes in the Aurora Colo theater mass shootings was white, then there was Columbine HS, and Adam Lanza at Sandy Hook Elementary. All white, and except for Mcveigh, all these white creeps were mentally defective.

Republicans don't fund mental health, and allow assault guns to be sold to the mentally sick. But they will stick an unwanted ultra sound vaginal probe up you, force you to hear political doctrine before getting healthcare, and make it difficult for you to vote.

For instance...Elaine is mentally defective...owns a gun...and is a Republican. If I was in charge, and wanted to be a true Republican, I would substitute an AR 15 for the untrasound vaginal probe. It accomplishes the same thing...harassment of women. Get Republican government out of my vagina.

Lastly, if I was a betting person, I would bet that Elaine is more of a threat to become a mass murderer than the average "protected" minority.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#18 Sep 20, 2013
GTOP, you are no better, than Elaine.
rebel

Houston, TX

#19 Sep 20, 2013
GOAT you have your tongue so far up OBOOOOOMBIES butt you can lick his lungs.
fubar

Ashburn, VA

#21 Sep 21, 2013
GOTP wrote:
Elaine raises her white Republican racist head again.
Jared Lee Loughner in Tucson (Gabby Giffords Mall Shooting was white, Timothy Mcveigh (Oklahoma Bombing) was white, James Holmes in the Aurora Colo theater mass shootings was white, then there was Columbine HS, and Adam Lanza at Sandy Hook Elementary. All white, and except for Mcveigh, all these white creeps were mentally defective.
Republicans don't fund mental health, and allow assault guns to be sold to the mentally sick. But they will stick an unwanted ultra sound vaginal probe up you, force you to hear political doctrine before getting healthcare, and make it difficult for you to vote.
For instance...Elaine is mentally defective...owns a gun...and is a Republican. If I was in charge, and wanted to be a true Republican, I would substitute an AR 15 for the untrasound vaginal probe. It accomplishes the same thing...harassment of women. Get Republican government out of my vagina.
Lastly, if I was a betting person, I would bet that Elaine is more of a threat to become a mass murderer than the average "protected" minority.
Your truth will blow their minds.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deer Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Pope 1 hr Heavy Fed 1
Topix blocks the honest truth! 1 hr Heavy Fed 56
When the illegals steal your job..... 1 hr Heavy Fed 28
Wilson No-Billed! Wed fubar 21
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Wed Fossilfarts 549
New HEB Plus off Underwood? (May '13) Wed peanut 44
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Wed Fossilfarts 749

Deer Park News Video

Deer Park Dating
Find my Match

Deer Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Deer Park News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Deer Park

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:11 pm PST

NBC Sports 8:11PM