Manslaughter Charge
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Hahaha

United States

#41 Aug 29, 2012
Haha wrote:
Post 36
Inserting many commas doesn't always make a run on sentence proper. Update your settings, use spell check or blah blah blah as your post mentions. So you talk about college education, did you forget to take technology courses? Not all people post on topix using a desktop or laptop. There are other forms of technology such as iPads and cell phones. So to finish my post in a similar fashion to yours ...research before posting so you don't 'appear to be' completely stupid.
Oh I didn't spell check, please lower yourself yet again to a lower level so you may criticize and make fun of me too.
Thank!
Is thank a word?

From your rambling, it seems safe to assume that you aren't an English teacher, either.

It's also seems safe to assume that you're another of those that always have their smart phone stuck in their face all of the time. Stick to Facebook to find friends or do they all know what a jerk you are already?
Haha

Pasadena, TX

#42 Aug 29, 2012
Thank you for following my instructions and lowering yourself to that level. Thank thank thank...haha. Your assumption is actually wrong which shows that those who assume do in fact make an ass out of themselves.
Haha

Pasadena, TX

#43 Aug 29, 2012
I'll play your game though. "It's also seems safe..." it's really?? So at what point do we stop picking on people on here for spelling mistakes. So far it seems everyone that has yielded to this level has been guilty themselves...we can do this all night or learn that writing on a blog isn't a formal thing. Blogs were not designed for formal writing unfortunately those who joined the spelling police didn't learn where their jurisdictions ended. Blog and other forums are not a jurisdiction to enforce your checks so that you can make yourself look good or make the person look bad.

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

Cresson, TX

#44 Aug 29, 2012
It's probably not polite or worthwhile to point out people's bad spelling and poor grammar unless they're calling someone stupid in their post. Then it's kind of fun.

I was just wondering why spelling is so atrocious on these forums when every browser has a spell checker. Bad grammar or misused words is understandable, but simple misspellings ought to be corrected.

I also wish everyone would have to register and keep the same fake name. I prefer to kind of know who I'm talking to.
Who Me

Houston, TX

#45 Aug 30, 2012
Now, you know that you can guess with great accuracy who is who, even if the name changes.

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

Cresson, TX

#46 Aug 30, 2012
Why do you constantly change names? What's the purpose of that?
Ashley

Houston, TX

#47 Aug 30, 2012
Andy wrote:
Today at a evidence hearing the medical records from the hospital were submitted for Taylar, Andreaka and Ashely. Taylar had no drugs or alcohol in her system. Ashley and Andreaka both had drugs and alcohol in their system. Andreaka passed out and may have overdosed. Ashely also had drugs and alcohol her system. Ashley has a record of providing false information to police in New Braunfels was submitted.
Evidence may show Ashley was driving because her palm and finger prints are all over the steering wheel.
EXCUSE ME, first off, they never tested me AT ALL what so ever and there were definitely NO drugs in my system. You're dumb, please tell me who you really are because I would LOVE to submit this to the DA and fingerprints on the steering wheel? I was the only one that had a seatbelt on, which means that seatbelt in the passenger side is broke opposed to the other two. I also had a bruise on my RIGHT shoulder in the exact mark of a seatbelt. My fingerprints? You're funny I've even admitted to the officers that I've driven her car before because Taylar is without a doubt the worst driver in the world. But that night SHE was QUICK to hop in the driver seat. Look, you wanna take sides but you're only getting Taylar's half of the story and her mother is REAL good about lying for her daughter, you say you're a christian woman but you don't act like it. It's like you don't understand that their are 2 sides to every story all you're doing is defending a family because they gave you their lame sob story. You don't even know them you said yourself you just met them, I've known the both of them for YEARS! When you wanna act grown please come find me, I'll give you my phone number address etc. But you keep slandering my name, I'll be sure to take you're bullcrap to an attorney and sew you for slander, just like Taylar's mother, you try to act smart but you think I can't find who you are on an anonymous website, you are definitely naive sweetheart!
hic

United States

#48 Aug 30, 2012
Haha wrote:
I'll play your game though. "It's also seems safe..." it's really?? So at what point do we stop picking on people on here for spelling mistakes. So far it seems everyone that has yielded to this level has been guilty themselves...we can do this all night or learn that writing on a blog isn't a formal thing. Blogs were not designed for formal writing unfortunately those who joined the spelling police didn't learn where their jurisdictions ended. Blog and other forums are not a jurisdiction to enforce your checks so that you can make yourself look good or make the person look bad.
I think everyone can see who the jerk is. You seem to be picking the fight. Did I spell something wrong? Now, tell me about ending a sentence with is.
no name

United States

#49 Aug 30, 2012
Hezekiah wrote:
Why do you constantly change names? What's the purpose of that?
Does it matter when you're only chatting with mostly fools?
Haha

Pasadena, TX

#50 Aug 30, 2012
No thanks. Enough is enough on this spelling stuff. It got old yesterday. Takes too much time to type this up on iPad. Keep going if you want. There are plenty of spelling errors to come on this forum. If you want to pick them out each and every time that's your thing. Not mine. I'll go have a life and read up on here every now and then to see what's going on...I'll read through the spelling errors then move on to a different post. This is something most people can't do because they get side tracked with spelling errors..oh well sucks for you. I hope you made it through the entire post without being side tracked with any errors of mine.

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

Cresson, TX

#51 Aug 31, 2012
no name wrote:
<quoted text>Does it matter when you're only chatting with mostly fools?
Some people are more foolish than others and keeping the same name would help to identify them.
Excalibur

Deer Park, TX

#52 Sep 2, 2012
To be perfectly honest, it appears the IA was given to the Patrol Lieutenant to protect him from his own responsibilities for ensuring the initial investigation was completed properly. Why else would they not have the actual IA division doing this investigation. To be perfectly honest, this department is extremely young and any death investigation should be scrutinized by sergeants and lieutenants, not to mention the Asst. Chief. This was just a laxed attitude by all involved.
Jedi

Pasadena, TX

#53 Sep 2, 2012
I hear that the Patrol Lt. didn't know anything about the case until the media came knocking on the PD's door. I also hear that there were as many as four other officers on scene who spoke with witnesses that came to the accident scene. Are those officers involved in an IA? Plus, why is the officer's name on the accident report different than that released to the media? If there are multiple officers involved in this case, was a primary investigator designated by the on-scene supervisor? Sounds like a lot of assumptions being made and a lot of mis-communication by the department.
rebudal

United States

#54 Sep 4, 2012
ok Andy first off there was no test on Ashley she wasn't driving and was found in her seat blet on the passengers side. Since she wasn't driving to test were done. And andreaka was dead before she reached the hospital and died from blunt force to the skull and internal injury's. There were witnesses who went to the car and saw what happen. And taylar was driving and saw how she lost control. I know your taylar Braden cuz no one except the judge n jury knows what the toxicology says cuz its only public if the person dies. And only the judge n jury knows
Perry Mason

Pearland, TX

#56 Sep 6, 2012
She must have had drugs or alcohol in her system if it's such a big secret.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deer Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote HRC for war! (Oct '16) 12 hr Fart Extra 13
Bumper Sticker on aTexas Car (Sep '10) 12 hr Fart Extra 32
The Obama change is coming (Nov '08) 13 hr Defiant1 47
Are"select" Baseball teams really worth the time? (Jan '11) 19 hr Fart Large 78
La Porte's FINEST (Jul '08) Tue Farts Magurts 113
GOP Crumbling and Dems are gaining support Tue You fart mongrel 22
Heavy Fed the song (May '14) Tue Fart Jams 237

Deer Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Deer Park Mortgages