girl, please

United States

#21 Mar 26, 2014
When does this go to trial?
Elaine

Duluth, GA

#22 Mar 26, 2014
TBL wrote:
<quoted text>
No seriously you don't understand. Look at this link:
http://www.laitsz.utexas.edu/txp_media/html/j...
If they said you stole 30k in cabinets, it would be 20k to 100k.
If you stole 50k from a bank, your charge would be 20k to 100k.
I think you really are confused. If I was looking at 2 to 10 years, I would want to make sure I understood what was going on.
Further, you have this really strange fantasy about having a Scopes-style trial in which you will be calling witnesses and getting people to crack under the pressure on the stand. You think you are going to have a "if it don't fit, you can't convict" moment with a blown-up picture of the cabinets. Not going to happen. If you had a 100k retainer, Rusty Hardin would get you some pictures and have a long list of witnesses to be grilled; otherwise, you are going to have the DA and your court-appointed attorney both trying to pressure you to take a plea.
This. Charles, you are going to get clobbered before you can present any "evidence". This ain't TV.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#23 Mar 26, 2014
Want my town back wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, that is a minimum of 2 years in Prison.

Felony of the Third Degree Theft
Theft is a felony of the third degree in Texas if the value of the property or services stolen is $20,000 or more but less than $100,000, or of the property is of a specific type, such as certain livestock valued at less than $100,000.(§ 31.03(e)(5).) The punishment for a felony of the third degree in Texas is incarceration ranging from two to ten years of imprisonment in the Texas Department of Criminal Justice, and a fine of no more than $10.000.(§ 12.34.)
I am aware of the consequences of a conviction, however I can assure you that I am not worried.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#24 Mar 26, 2014
[QUOTE who="girl, please"]When does this go to trial?[/QUOTE]
These charges were never filed with the intention to take it to trial... it's just an effort to slander me.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#25 Mar 26, 2014
Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>This. Charles, you are going to get clobbered before you can present any "evidence". This ain't TV.
Uh huh, you bet.

“Trying to be civil with idiots”

Since: Oct 09

Sarajevo, Bosnia

#26 Mar 26, 2014
You have beat felonies before, so i have some confidence that you know what you are doing.
But it seems like the deck is stacked against you more so than before and your approach seems delusional at best. Of course, we are on the outside looking in and just going off the details you have provided.....but sometimes an outside perspective helps.

I cant remember, but didnt you have in writing that you were allowed to sale the cabinets?

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#27 Mar 26, 2014
Want my town back wrote:
You have beat felonies before, so i have some confidence that you know what you are doing.
But it seems like the deck is stacked against you more so than before and your approach seems delusional at best. Of course, we are on the outside looking in and just going off the details you have provided.....but sometimes an outside perspective helps.

I cant remember, but didnt you have in writing that you were allowed to sale the cabinets?
Not it writing, just his word... but I have contracts where he owed me money.

I also have plenty more evidence beyond that... I'm really not worried about being convicted.

LPPD has screwed this case all to hell, more than they know.
Lomaxx

Houston, TX

#29 Mar 26, 2014
Is this thread about a fatass talking about a fatass???
Rocket Scientist

Los Angeles, CA

#30 Mar 26, 2014
When you get into court to address the charges of whether or not you stole 20k worth of cabinets, they are not going to waste time talking about the consulting fees and corruption in the government, etc. They are going to talk about the charges of YOU stealing over 20k dollars worth of cabinets. The most you can expect from slinging mud at the witnesses and exposing corruption would be to cast a little doubt on a person's testimony due to bad character. Other than that, any charges you have against any and all witnesses, prosecutors, etc. would be part of another case where they are charged separately and they will have to answer for their actions. The case you are going through is about you. Only you. Not the bad moral character of a witness or anyone else. Any illegal activity by anyone else is not in question. You wil not get a chance to bring any of that up and even if you do, it has nothing to do with whether or not YOU stole some cabinets. Wake up. You are going to victimize yourself right into the big house if you don't take your charges seriously.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#33 Mar 26, 2014
Think about it!!!

I am NOT a stupid person!!!

Why would I steal the cabinets and the appliances... and then sell them using my OWN Craigslist account????

I've been using Craigslist for YEARS!!!

I know the police can check Craigslist for stolen items!!!

I never even deleted the ad!!!

I made not attempt to hide the sale of those items because I did NOT steal them!!!!

Why the phfuck would I spend YEARS fighting corruption in La Porte... and then do something STUPID like that for just a few hundred bucks?????

You have got to be a moron if you think ANY jury is going to convict me on these bogus charges!!!
justme

La Porte, TX

#35 Mar 27, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
Think about it!!!
I am NOT a stupid person!!!
Why would I steal the cabinets and the appliances... and then sell them using my OWN Craigslist account????
I've been using Craigslist for YEARS!!!
I know the police can check Craigslist for stolen items!!!
I never even deleted the ad!!!
I made not attempt to hide the sale of those items because I did NOT steal them!!!!
Why the phfuck would I spend YEARS fighting corruption in La Porte... and then do something STUPID like that for just a few hundred bucks?????
You have got to be a moron if you think ANY jury is going to convict me on these bogus charges!!!
ok, i will make you a deal. if you follow through with what you say, and everything you say turns out to be true and the chief and everyone else involved goes down for this, i will reveal my true identity and will buy you a dinner of your choice. for now, i will leave you alone and give you the benefit of doubt. so until then, do what you gotta do. hell i might even vote for ya for mayor. good luck!!
Elaine

Duluth, GA

#36 Mar 27, 2014
However, if you ARE a stupid person, it would explain everything in this statement. You are making a mistake. Plead out and run!
Heavy Fed wrote:
Think about it!!!
I am NOT a stupid person!!!
Why would I steal the cabinets and the appliances... and then sell them using my OWN Craigslist account????
I've been using Craigslist for YEARS!!!
I know the police can check Craigslist for stolen items!!!
I never even deleted the ad!!!
I made not attempt to hide the sale of those items because I did NOT steal them!!!!
Why the phfuck would I spend YEARS fighting corruption in La Porte... and then do something STUPID like that for just a few hundred bucks?????
You have got to be a moron if you think ANY jury is going to convict me on these bogus charges!!!
Elaine

Duluth, GA

#37 Mar 27, 2014
justme wrote:
<quoted text>
ok, i will make you a deal. if you follow through with what you say, and everything you say turns out to be true and the chief and everyone else involved goes down for this, i will reveal my true identity and will buy you a dinner of your choice. for now, i will leave you alone and give you the benefit of doubt. so until then, do what you gotta do. hell i might even vote for ya for mayor. good luck!!
I will do the same. Ill even buy you a new bong.

“Trying to be civil with idiots”

Since: Oct 09

Sarajevo, Bosnia

#38 Mar 27, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
Think about it!!!
I am NOT a stupid person!!!
Why would I steal the cabinets and the appliances... and then sell them using my OWN Craigslist account????
I've been using Craigslist for YEARS!!!
I know the police can check Craigslist for stolen items!!!
I never even deleted the ad!!!
I made not attempt to hide the sale of those items because I did NOT steal them!!!!
Why the phfuck would I spend YEARS fighting corruption in La Porte... and then do something STUPID like that for just a few hundred bucks?????
You have got to be a moron if you think ANY jury is going to convict me on these bogus charges!!!
So.... What is going to be your defense then? I dont see corruption, framing etc standing a chance as your defense (I could be wrong though).

Make sure to have several different plans, because this is not looking good for you. IMO

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#39 Mar 27, 2014
I am going to trust in the legal system... even though La Porte Police Department sided with crack smoking liars and appears to be conspiring with them!!

When you are truly innocent... there should be no reason to worry.

I don't know about Mr.Cook... but I know for a fact that Mrs.Cook and her daughter both smoke crack... or meth.

I can pick them out pretty good when I speak to people who use those kinds of drugs.

“Trying to be civil with idiots”

Since: Oct 09

Sarajevo, Bosnia

#40 Mar 27, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
I am going to trust in the legal system... even though La Porte Police Department sided with crack smoking liars and appears to be conspiring with them!!
When you are truly innocent... there should be no reason to worry.
I don't know about Mr.Cook... but I know for a fact that Mrs.Cook and her daughter both smoke crack... or meth.
I can pick them out pretty good when I speak to people who use those kinds of drugs.
Keep in mind that our legal system sends innocent people to prison everyday, so you may want to be a bit more proactive. I would be very worried if i was you, actually i am worried for you. You seem to be walking into this battle empty handed except for some hearsay against the witness's (Judge Judy doesn't allow hearsay, lol).

Crack/ Meth use will not be a factor in this case, you may be able to discredit them, but that is about it. You need to be able to disprove what they present and from what you said in here, you cannot.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#41 Mar 27, 2014
Want my town back wrote:
<quoted text>Keep in mind that our legal system sends innocent people to prison everyday, so you may want to be a bit more proactive. I would be very worried if i was you, actually i am worried for you. You seem to be walking into this battle empty handed except for some hearsay against the witness's (Judge Judy doesn't allow hearsay, lol).

Crack/ Meth use will not be a factor in this case, you may be able to discredit them, but that is about it. You need to be able to disprove what they present and from what you said in here, you cannot.
They have already lied.

LPPD already changed their story twice... and dropped the charges and refiled them two or three times.

Really, I am not worried.

Thanks for being worried for me though.
girl, please

Houston, TX

#42 Mar 27, 2014
It's not like we are talking dregs of society vs. the pillar of the community here!

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#43 Mar 27, 2014
[QUOTE who="girl, please"]It's not like we are talking dregs of society vs. the pillar of the community here![/QUOTE]
I have done nothing to deserve to be jailed, they on the other hand...

Anytime you file a false police report that results in someone being arrested and put in jail... you deserve to be prosecuted for that... and should be forced to make reparations to the person you caused to be jailed.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#44 Mar 27, 2014
I bet Mrs.Cook won't testify to her claimed value of $20,000 for those cabinets... and she is going to have to explain her $30,000 claimed value in the police report.

Jurors are not going to like her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deer Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Santa in Lp 25 min Josh 22
Will Santa Come Down Your Chimney This Year???? 1 hr Josh 1
Cosby 1 hr Josh 39
LaPorte Post Office 1 hr Josh 11
Kirby Vacuum "salesmen" in the area. (Oct '08) Sat big budz in kona 394
Cenikor (Feb '11) Sat Smith 118
KKK in Deer Park (Jan '10) Fri Mom41 130

Deer Park News Video

Deer Park Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Deer Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Deer Park News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Deer Park

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:35 pm PST

Bleacher Report 6:35PM
Steve Smith Calls Critical Ravens Fans 'Fat, Lazy, Sorry Couch Quarterbacks'
ESPN 7:00 PM
Romo as MVP? Unquestionably, Cowboys say
Yahoo! Sports 8:32 PM
Cowboys' Tony Romo right to strut into playoffs with MVP bravado
NBC Sports11:02 PM
Your Top Plays for Today - NBC Sports
NBC Sports11:23 PM
Texans remain in hunt with 25-13 win over Ravens - NBC Sports