United States

#2 May 5, 2012
Well said Mr.Pound.

“Perplexed”

Since: Nov 08

Deer Park

#3 May 5, 2012
My vote matters wrote:
http://www.insidedp.com/news2/ the-community/1928-letter-to-t he-editor-your-vote-matters
Very well said. One of the reasons I've always respected Jeff. He has said from day one anyone can serve. I hope people in DP take his words and really ponder his message and let their voice be heard at the polls. He will be missed on council.
Andrea

United States

#4 May 5, 2012
Jeff did a great job on his article! He has said many times "anyone can serve". Those words have been in my thoughts often this election season. Thank u Jeff for your encouraging words! Thank u for your service in the military and on city council.
Well

Katy, TX

#5 May 5, 2012
Mr. Pound, since you are the only Council Member we have seen that has stayed true to thier word, wll you please tell us who you support in the upcomming election and why? Thanks!
Dog Pound

Houston, TX

#6 May 5, 2012
Well wrote:
Mr. Pound, since you are the only Council Member we have seen that has stayed true to thier word, wll you please tell us who you support in the upcomming election and why? Thanks!
If they're in, VOTE EM OUT!
Well

Katy, TX

#7 May 5, 2012
still not telling us which of the new we should suppot and why. Sinor or Burke?
Dog Pound wrote:
<quoted text>
If they're in, VOTE EM OUT!
Honey Badger

United States

#8 May 5, 2012
Well wrote:
still not telling us which of the new we should suppot and why. Sinor or Burke? <quoted text>
I'm sure he is supporting Rae Sinor. He does have a 4x4 Rae Sign in his front yard. You may want to stop, knock on his door and ask him why he supports her. I bet he tells you.
winston zeddemore

Pasadena, TX

#9 May 5, 2012
Well wrote:
still not telling us which of the new we should suppot and why. Sinor or Burke? <quoted text>
Why should Jeff Pound or anyone else have to tell you who to vote for??? Can't you think for yourself?
Well

Katy, TX

#10 May 5, 2012
Yes,I think you are an [email protected]
winston zeddemore wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should Jeff Pound or anyone else have to tell you who to vote for??? Can't you think for yourself?
CASSIE FROM TEXAS

Richmond, TX

#11 May 5, 2012
I think that Jeff Pound is a credit to Deer Park,
winston zeddemore

Pasadena, TX

#12 May 6, 2012
Well wrote:
Yes,I think you are an [email protected]<quoted text>
let me guess, it took you all night to come up with that one. that's about par for the course in deer park.
Well

Katy, TX

#13 May 6, 2012
If you check the time on the postings, one can see I responded back to you immediately. You are the one who took all night to make your last post. Apparently you an ignorant dumd@#S and an [email protected] I recently read a psychology study about people like you which indicated little pipsqueeks of a man who suffer from genital dwarfism often get on forums in an attempt to aggitate others while safely hiding behind the screen of a computer. You must be one of the dwarfism control group. We will try to overlook you inferiority complex which fuels your actions as well as your lack of equipment above the shoulders and below the waist. Bye, bye, little Winston.
Vote

Houston, TX

#14 May 6, 2012
Well wrote:
If you check the time on the postings, one can see I responded back to you immediately. You are the one who took all night to make your last post. Apparently you an ignorant dumd@#S and an [email protected] I recently read a psychology study about people like you which indicated little pipsqueeks of a man who suffer from genital dwarfism often get on forums in an attempt to aggitate others while safely hiding behind the screen of a computer. You must be one of the dwarfism control group. We will try to overlook you inferiority complex which fuels your actions as well as your lack of equipment above the shoulders and below the waist. Bye, bye, little Winston.
(Little Winston / Little Eddie)
Deer Park Proud

Katy, TX

#15 May 6, 2012
This is a post from another thread.i could not of said it any better."Say No to Deer Park's runaway spending! Say No to Deer Park's doubled Water bills! Say No to Deer Park's thousand dollar 5 mile ambulance bills. Say No to Deer Park's 7 thousand plant bills for the steps at the golf course. Say no to the $300,000.00 bill to redo the bridge at the golf course. Say No to Deer Park's 30 thousand dollar nationwide search's to hire employees, only to hire locals or persons known from those currently controlling the city. Say No to Deer Park's wasted spending trying to solicit tourist for this blue collar commuity. Say No to keeping cops stealing from other employees. Say No to spending our tax dollars on the golf course and other pet projects. Say No for raising our taxes and dollaring us to death. Vote them all out and none from the past. Vote for Andrea, Rae and John. Say No to our complaints and concerns falling on death ears.It is time our voice is really heard!"
Deer Park Proud

Katy, TX

#16 May 6, 2012
Give it up dude! You trying to match wits here is like taking a pea shooter to a gun fight. You are just not equipped.
winston zeddemore wrote:
<quoted text> let me guess, it took you all night to come up with that one. that's about par for the course in deer park.

“Candor for the few”

Since: Nov 08

Deer Park

#17 May 6, 2012
Poor ShtEd... they're on to you and the gig is up. Maybe you can try a new ID from another movie or TV show and see how long it takes for everyone to figure out who you are.

Now, give us one of your nyuks, stooge.
yooflungpoo

Houston, TX

#18 May 6, 2012
Well wrote:
how exactly do you know so much about winston's "package"...????
yooflungpoo

Houston, TX

#19 May 6, 2012
Deer Park Proud wrote:
This is a post from another thread.i could not of said it any better."Say No to Deer Park's runaway spending! Say No to Deer Park's doubled Water bills! Say No to Deer Park's thousand dollar 5 mile ambulance bills. Say No to Deer Park's 7 thousand plant bills for the steps at the golf course. Say no to the $300,000.00 bill to redo the bridge at the golf course. Say No to Deer Park's 30 thousand dollar nationwide search's to hire employees, only to hire locals or persons known from those currently controlling the city. Say No to Deer Park's wasted spending trying to solicit tourist for this blue collar commuity. Say No to keeping cops stealing from other employees. Say No to spending our tax dollars on the golf course and other pet projects. Say No for raising our taxes and dollaring us to death. Vote them all out and none from the past. Vote for Andrea, Rae and John. Say No to our complaints and concerns falling on death ears.It is time our voice is really heard!"
Say "NO" to whining......
yooflungpoo

Houston, TX

#20 May 6, 2012
Deer Park Proud wrote:
Give it up dude! You trying to match wits here is like taking a pea shooter to a gun fight. You are just not equipped. <quoted text>
were you being witty.....????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deer Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary Helped Criminal Get Ten Million Dollars 2 min josh 5
Best teeth this month! 1 hr Heavy Fed 1
Trump Talking Special Prosecutor if Elected 6 hr observer 14
democrats gaining strength in Texas 6 hr observer 25
Colburn's Pest Control (Sep '09) 7 hr velma678 14
Raymond sanchez attorney 12 hr Truth 2
Trump as Supreme Ruler Tue Heavy Fed 18

Deer Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance