Elaine

Houston, TX

#21 Oct 2, 2013
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>A few obscure incidents....how kind of you to trivialize other people's experiences with racism. Of course that is your attitude. In California cops were allowed to use so called sleeper childhoods on suspects. The idea being to render them temporarily unconscious. The problem was it had a tendency to kill black folks. An incident in "Signal Hill,Ca."where a black man had supposedly committed suicide prompted a change in the law. A famous lawyer had the body exhumed and an independent coroner determined the man died while in a sleeper hold and the police hung him in his cell to cover it up. The lawyer got millions for the family and got the law changed. You may have heard of the lawyer, his name was Johnny Cochran(SIC). Turned out slot of black folks died from the sleeper hold because of their physiology. I have good friends who had a classmate lynched by the Klan. They castrated him too and placed his penis in his mouth when they hung him. The case made national news and the Klan lost all their property in southern Alabama. Houston cops used to take minority suspects for swimming lessons in Buffalo bayou. They seemed to always leave them handcuffed. Federal law gave blacks the right to vote but states in the south made it impossible for most blacks to vote through vs tests and taxes that were only used against blacks. If they will not let you vote then you do not really have the right to vote. Right? I grew up in La Porte and saw plenty of institutional racism. IF you were black you could not live in Shoreacres until @1979. Our head cheerleader dated a black football player and her dad threatened to kill her,him and himself if she did not stop. Girls who dated black guys were called horrible names behind their backs and sometimes to their faces. Oh you would have been one of the name callers.......
Enjoy stirring the pot. You are obsessed with racism. Wrap yourself in its loving arms. Because you have nothing else but hate in your mind.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#22 Oct 2, 2013
Yes he does, he loves the Muslim terrorists.
fubar

San Francisco, CA

#23 Oct 2, 2013
Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>
Enjoy stirring the pot. You are obsessed with racism. Wrap yourself in its loving arms. Because you have nothing else but hate in your mind.
I just proved you a liar again. I think all people are the same black,white,Brown,Asian,gay or straight. I respect people's right to choose their own religion whether I agree with it or not. Even you have the right to believe all the right wing hate speech you quote in here. Your lack of reasoning has been well established in this forum. You say I am a hater,so be it. You really should read your own posts and see if you can figure out whose heart is really filled with hate.
fubar

San Jose, CA

#24 Oct 2, 2013
Texan wrote:
It takes one, you are wrong. Racism is alive and well and practiced by all colors. Pulling into a store I unintentionaly cut off a black man who was also pulling in, I apologized and the responce was and I quote "Why don't you F>in crackers learn to watch where you're going?" But I forget people like you think you can't be racist if you are black.
It is funny that is only the second time I have heard some use the word cracker this century. Maybe he saw your rebel flag or white hood.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#25 Oct 3, 2013
I have neither, don't like the KKK, NAACP, LULAC, or any other group that basis their policy on the color of someones skin. But leave it to you to defend racism by someone who isn't white. Tells me exactly what you are.
Autumnglow

Germany

#26 Oct 8, 2013
"Elaine" has it all figured out:
Didn't even know about "Godwin's law", thank you for enlightening me.
Everytime they want Germans (or European Americans?) to shut up, they drag up the old, mouldy Swastika-flag.
Could be unsettling for some: It isn't working as well any more as it used to...
LaPorte2

Deer Park, TX

#27 Oct 8, 2013
Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back and do the math. White people have been discriminated against more than any other ethnic group in the last 40 years.
All of our laws are structured to favor any group other than European-Americans. Sounds stupid doesn't it? DO you see any laws passed to protect White people? No.
Until all groups drop the "-" and become Americans, the racism will continue and the "ethnic" group will be despised. That won't happen as long as the media get ratings for it.
Your duty is to stop accepting the media's exploitation of race and harshly criticize EVERYONE who exploits race for their own benefit.
It is sad that laws hand to be passed to protect some people from White people. White people are not Americans, they are European. The only Americans are the people that are indigent to this continent.

“uh huh, you bet, Ded Dawn”

Since: Jan 09

I believe you, honestly!

#28 Oct 9, 2013
LaPorte2 wrote:
<quoted text>It is sad that laws hand to be passed to protect some people from White people. White people are not Americans, they are European. The only Americans are the people that are indigent to this continent.
So... are people of mix descent half Americans, Quarter Americans and so on?

See... to me, people like yourself just try to divide everyone else because you are unhappy with your own life.

Your attempt to divide by race puts you right up there with the KKK, Aryan Nations, The New Black Panthers and La Raza.

What life experiences cause a person to waste a portion of their short life hating others for reasons beyond anyone's control?

A person can't control where they are born or what ethnicity or heritage they are born into... yet you choose to hate them for it... so much so that you have put your thoughts to words and published them here.

Why waste your time doing that?

You can't find something better to do with your life,
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#29 Oct 9, 2013
Yeah, he could probably smoke dope, pat a dog, and hide under a bridge in LA.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#31 Oct 9, 2013
LaPorte2 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is sad that laws hand to be passed to protect some people from White people. White people are not Americans, they are European. The only Americans are the people that are indigent to this continent.
The word you are looking for is indigenous; not indigent. Those people migrated from Asia. There are no people indigenous to the American continent.

You fail again GOAT.
fubar

San Jose, CA

#32 Oct 10, 2013
Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>
The word you are looking for is indigenous; not indigent. Those people migrated from Asia. There are no people indigenous to the American continent.
You fail again GOAT.
Guess what Elaine? All people originally migrated up from Africa if you want to gat technical.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#33 Oct 10, 2013
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Guess what Elaine? All people originally migrated up from Africa if you want to gat technical.
You fail again GOAT. Humans migrated first from Asia to Africa. Doesn't sound like what you learned in the 5th grade? Learn to read.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#34 Oct 10, 2013
They are all just supposistion, no one knows for sure.

I believe you, honestly!

#35 Oct 10, 2013
Texan wrote:
They are all just supposistion, no one knows for sure.
Least of all... you.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#36 Oct 10, 2013
I won't argue the point on that. However you are not, have never, and never will be Mayor of La Porte and that just chaps your Muslim loving perverted a--. That is one thing I do know for sure.

I believe you, honestly!

#37 Oct 10, 2013
Texan wrote:
I won't argue the point on that. However you are not, have never, and never will be Mayor of La Porte and that just chaps your Muslim loving perverted a--. That is one thing I do know for sure.
LOL

I am closer today to getting elected Mayor of La Porte than I ever have been before... and with each day that passes I will grow ever closer.

Just last week you were so sure I was headed to jail on felony charges.

Shows what you know.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#38 Oct 10, 2013
No you aren't, and no you won't. I said they had a cell waiting for you, and they probably still do. Shows what you know. You're one of those guys who would lose money on an instant re-play.

I believe you, honestly!

#39 Oct 10, 2013
Texan wrote:
No you aren't, and no you won't. I said they had a cell waiting for you, and they probably still do. Shows what you know. You're one of those guys who would lose money on an instant re-play.
You're the idiot who still doubts me... despite everything I've said here being true... time has proved that over and over again.

Multitudes of people have doubted me here... and been shown to be wrong.

Join the club.

I have only gained ground here... never lost an inch.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#40 Oct 10, 2013
You are so full of s--t.
fubar

San Jose, CA

#41 Nov 1, 2013
Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>
You fail again GOAT. Humans migrated first from Asia to Africa. Doesn't sound like what you learned in the 5th grade? Learn to read.
Just keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel whiter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deer Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WALMART bakery makes a ISIS flag cake for customer 1 hr upon further exam... 3
South Carolina Battle Flag 3 hr upon further exam... 85
LP police 3 hr girl, please 23
equality takes another step forward 3 hr upon closer exami... 35
Why are our Republican Leaders Homophobic? 3 hr girl, please 7
Confederate Flags and Politics 3 hr red dawn 30
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 6 hr Fart Grad 898
More from around the web

Deer Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Deer Park Mortgages