Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

I've read all the stuff posted about Becky Cobb and about Jeff.
I think Becky is kind of nuts to begin with, but what Jeff pulled cant be any better. Also he has been badmouthing his lodge brothers and acting like he owns Deer Park.
So, here is my question...
What exactly did Becky do that Jeff wants to prosecute her? I heard she moved a sign off her property and took it back to Jeff... Is that it? Is she facing jail time?
I voted for Jeff - before I found out how he's been acting. Now I want to know what else he's done. Was he really honorably discharged? Did all those arrests really turnout to be misunderstandings?
I wonder if he set up Becky and then made it a big deal so he could come out looking like a good person.
I don't know what's happening to my town any more.
bosshog

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Here's what I know..........you are a dumbass!
Scooby

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Dissapointed wrote:
I think Becky is kind of nuts to begin with, but what Jeff pulled cant be any better. Also he has been badmouthing his lodge brothers and acting like he owns Deer Park.
What exactly did Becky do that Jeff wants to prosecute her? I heard she moved a sign off her property and took it back to Jeff... Is that it? Is she facing jail time?
I voted for Jeff - before I found out how he's been acting. Now I want to know what else he's done. Was he really honorably discharged? Did all those arrests really turnout to be misunderstandings?
I wonder if he set up Becky and then made it a big deal so he could come out looking like a good person.
I don't like either of them - I didn't like Jeff before all this crap and sure don't like him now. And youre right, Beckie is a fruitcake.
I think both these people make Deer Park look bad. No surprise there.
I hope Mouton does a better job than Riddle.
Scooby Do!
DP Dead But Not Forgotten

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Dissapointed wrote:
What did Beckie do??? How much time do you have? First, she publicly bad-mouths citizens that are out in the hallways of the City Council chambers....2) She removed several of Jeff's signs ON PUBLIC PROPERTY (against the law) and threw them at him and swore at him, in front of children, on public property....3) She was cited by Police for "Violating the sign ordinance" by removing them and for "disturbing the peace" for the swear-words tirade she made in public. Wonderful council-person, isn't she?--SHE HAS TO GO IN 2014!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Dissapointed wrote:

I think Becky is kind of nuts to begin with, but what Jeff pulled cant be any better. Also he has been badmouthing his lodge
DP Dead But Not Forgotten wrote:
<quoted text>
What did Beckie do??? How much time do you have? First, she publicly bad-mouths citizens that are out in the hallways of the City Council chambers....2) She removed several of Jeff's signs ON PUBLIC PROPERTY (against the law) and threw them at him and swore at him, in front of children, on public property....3) She was cited by Police for "Violating the sign ordinance" by removing them and for "disturbing the peace" for the swear-words tirade she made in public. Wonderful council-person, isn't she?--SHE HAS TO GO IN 2014!
Interesting stuff.
I agree, Becky has to go. But don't fool yourself into thinking she is the only bad one....
Lest start with your boy Jeff.. How many times has he been arrested? A big boy like him + the temper = intimidation. I'm over 20+ years older and have never been arrested - How does he find so much trouble? In my opinion he causes it.
Did Beckie take down the signs from in front of her office, yes she did and she shouldn't have. Dumb ass (lol).
Did Jeff or his minions do this to piss her off, of course they did and it worked. Funny stuff.
I know two people that witnessed the confrontation and they were both out of line. Of course Jeff had his people supporting his side, but people are still talking and its not just Beckie that messed up.
The city ordinance wont stand in court. Its just poorly written. I think Beckie had a hand in writing it...
Seriously, people are destroying our city and we keep giving the a voice. Mouton, Riddle, Beckie, Jeff, they're all alike!
Trust in our elected officials is truly a thing of the past.
dpcitizen

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Dissapointed wrote:
"I think Becky is kind of nuts to begin with, but what Jeff pulled cant be any better. Also he has been badmouthing his lodge brothers and acting like he owns Deer Park."--------hypocrisy at it's finest.
So it's ok for you to badmouth people! You want to know what else he's done???! He works and takes care of his family. "Bad mouthing his lodge brothers"......interestin g statement. You know what I wonder? I wonder who you really are. Are you a man woman or child? Are you a stalker? Are you a lodge brother? I wonder who your spouse is or if you're single? I wonder if you snore at night or stay awake all night since you have such concern for YOUR town. I wonder if you put your drawers on one leg at a time like me or do you jump into them with both freakin feet at the same freakin time.
voter

Porter, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Scooby wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't like either of them - I didn't like Jeff before all this crap and sure don't like him now. And youre right, Beckie is a fruitcake.
I think both these people make Deer Park look bad. No surprise there.
I hope Mouton does a better job than Riddle.
Scooby Do!
God knows I agree with you. I voted for Jeff but wouldn't do it again because of the way he has acted since the election. I wish they would both leave Deer Park
Bosshog

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

voter wrote:
<quoted text>
God knows I agree with you. I voted for Jeff but wouldn't do it again because of the way he has acted since the election. I wish they would both leave Deer Park
Acted? It would be easier if you left Deer Park. You can only be responsible for yourself. Adios!
General Joe

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

voter wrote:
<quoted text>
I was visiting with friends yesterday (Sat)and one of them said Jeff is telling everyone how he is deeply offended by Becky's cussing.... Of course this "marine" would be offended by a lady calling him an a$$hole... This marine that has been arrested time and time again provably never heard cussing in the various jails he has visited or in boot camp and we can all be sure he has never uttered such language Or has he? Maybe a video of him calling someone a M~ F~ in a parking lot in DP when there were kids around would help refresh his memory.
I've known Jeff for years, I wouldn't have voted for him even if he was the only candidate and voting was mandatory.
And Becky, I don't like her either. She's fake and uppity. She has no problem badmouthing anyone, but cant take the heat.
Tbh

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

This is subject is sooooooooooooo old.

“Perplexed”

Since: Nov 08

Deer Park

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Tbh wrote:
This is subject is sooooooooooooo old.
THANK YOU!!! I sooooooo agree!!!!!!!!
General Joe

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

sdjs wrote:
<quoted text>THANK YOU!!! I sooooooo agree!!!!!!!!
Let me guess, you're one of Pound's boys, aren't you?
Yep, just what I thought.
bosshog

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

General Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
I was visiting with friends yesterday (Sat)and one of them said Jeff is telling everyone how he is deeply offended by Becky's cussing.... Of course this "marine" would be offended by a lady calling him an a$$hole... This marine that has been arrested time and time again provably never heard cussing in the various jails he has visited or in boot camp and we can all be sure he has never uttered such language Or has he? Maybe a video of him calling someone a M~ F~ in a parking lot in DP when there were kids around would help refresh his memory.
I've known Jeff for years, I wouldn't have voted for him even if he was the only candidate and voting was mandatory.
And Becky, I don't like her either. She's fake and uppity. She has no problem badmouthing anyone, but cant take the heat.
Now aren't you glad you got that off your chest. You are such a good steward.

“Perplexed”

Since: Nov 08

Deer Park

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

General Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me guess, you're one of Pound's boys, aren't you?
Yep, just what I thought.
Not a boy, hand, so your guess and thoughts need to go back to boot camp...
GeorgyZimmersome thing

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

General Joe wrote:
<quoted text>

Yep, I've known him too. He has always bought his way.
Deer Park needs to kick everyone out and start again. They need to clean up the police administration also. They are what we used to call in the Air Force a cluster f_c*
This used to be such a nice place to live.
Tbh

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

General Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
how long have you known Mouton?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Deer Park Discussions

Search the Deer Park Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
HPV Vaccine Safe and Effective... 33 min Annuit Coeptis 31
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 52 min Romes not built n a day 16,019
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 3 hr Hey 678
The Education Spending Lie. 6 hr Annuit Coeptis 2
big d 6 hr LOL 3
Ted Cruz campaign ad. 9 hr Defiant1 26
Where kid jester munchie, Charlie boy 9 hr ggg 1
•••
•••

Deer Park News Video

•••
•••

Deer Park Jobs

•••