NSA Seizing All Verizon Phone Records...

NSA Seizing All Verizon Phone Records From Americans

Posted in the Deer Park Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
GOTP

La Porte, TX

#1 Jun 6, 2013
Well, I have finally reached my tipping point with President Obama. This goes too far. Your thoughts?
Elaine

Houston, TX

#2 Jun 6, 2013
He's looking like a third world dictator.

However, my hat is off to him and the other Democrats. They successfully hid the treason through the election. Now they just have to endure the softball criticism while they continue to loot the treasury and oppress Americans until we are bankrupt and in ashes.

Fuck Obama and anyone who voted for him.
Lomaxx

Houston, TX

#3 Jun 6, 2013
Well goat, you've finally wised up. I just hope the country isn't bankrupt before he's out!
GOTP

La Porte, TX

#4 Jun 6, 2013
Bush left this in and Obama knew nothing of this. That explains a lot. I knew Obama could never take part in anything like this or Bush's IRS attacks.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#5 Jun 6, 2013
GOTP wrote:
Bush left this in and Obama knew nothing of this. That explains a lot. I knew Obama could never take part in anything like this or Bush's IRS attacks.
That's bullshit. You are just making this crap up. Bush only nominated the director. Obama met with him over a hundred times over 4 years to plan and execute this treason.

I guess it doesn't matter to you that the president of a democracy manipulated the vote, oppressed citizens, violated the constitution and hid his part of multiple murders to get reelected.

But then, you are a Low Information Voter. You don't even understand what is wrong with that.
GOTP

Pasadena, TX

#6 Jun 7, 2013
Elaine, as usual you are wrong. This eves dropping was permitted by the Patriot Act after 911. A Bush-Cheney creation.

I have no problem with NSA monitoring me. However I understand why you would object because you an unstable narcissist.

Figure the hundreds of millions of phone records and emails NSA needs to filter. They use key words to filter this stuff. They are more likely to pull your conversations for human evaluation because the name Elaine is a synonym for a right wing racist with a history of irrational paranoid thought and although assumed a woman, supports the GOP War on Women.

NSA has elaborate controls on the use of this information. If listening to your telephone conversations, or reading your emails makes me safer then I say...have at it.

Personally I feel sorry for the poor NSA staffer who has to read your emails or worse listen to your conversations. Those poor saps (who BTW, must pass incredible background checks to even get the job) are in danger of being bored to death, or uncontrollable retching or worse catch a bad case of stupid and will then be fired.

You conspiracy freaks/racists need some serious mental help and CONSTANT monitoring.
Really

Houston, TX

#7 Jun 7, 2013
GOTP wrote:
Elaine, as usual you are wrong. This eves dropping was permitted by the Patriot Act after 911. A Bush-Cheney creation.
I have no problem with NSA monitoring me. However I understand why you would object because you an unstable narcissist.
Figure the hundreds of millions of phone records and emails NSA needs to filter. They use key words to filter this stuff. They are more likely to pull your conversations for human evaluation because the name Elaine is a synonym for a right wing racist with a history of irrational paranoid thought and although assumed a woman, supports the GOP War on Women.
NSA has elaborate controls on the use of this information. If listening to your telephone conversations, or reading your emails makes me safer then I say...have at it.
Personally I feel sorry for the poor NSA staffer who has to read your emails or worse listen to your conversations. Those poor saps (who BTW, must pass incredible background checks to even get the job) are in danger of being bored to death, or uncontrollable retching or worse catch a bad case of stupid and will then be fired.
You conspiracy freaks/racists need some serious mental help and CONSTANT monitoring.
The right-wing hacks applauded such measures when Bush was president. Almost universally, the left-wing hacks derided the Bush policies. Now, all the hacks are confronted with having to attack/defend positions contrary to their philosophical beliefs to keep from looking like hypocrites.

Now the same dumb liberal hack has to make statements such as "I don't care about the NSA monitoring me." You sound like stupid neo-con who in 2006 would say, "I am not a terrorist, what do I care?"

Congratulations, you are as stupid as neo-con.

See, you ignorant child, the problem with having the government monitoring people you don't agree with is that when there is a election, those people you were wanting monitored because the status quo. And they inherit the same police state apparatus you used on them. It doesn't take a rocket-scientist to figure out what happens next.

People who are not smart enough to see past their petty partisan prejudices should not be allowed to procreate.

The stupid neo-con wasn't smart enough to realize that the whole Homeland Security machine would eventually be used to root out christian, gun-owners and constitutional groups. Derp.

Who do you think they are going to be monitoring when the worm turns and we have another conservative president? Everything Obama gets away with will be considered fair game. Will you be ok with domestic surveillance when you are the target?
Elaine

Houston, TX

#8 Jun 7, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
. Will you be ok with domestic surveillance when you are the target?
Well put.

Youngsters who have not read 1984 really don't understand this concept.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#9 Jun 7, 2013
Read The Fourth Amendment to The Constitution. I do not give a damn if this was started by Bush, Obama, or Peppermint Patty; IT IS UNCONSTITUTIONAL! BUT then the Republicans and the Democrats neither one have concerned themselves with that for some time now.
You are wrong

Pasadena, TX

#10 Jun 9, 2013
I've read the Fourth Amendment and what the NSA is doing is constitutional. It is necessary, not unreasonable, and to do otherwise would be like sticking our heads in the sand.

Do you really want the enemy to have a tool to do us harm because THEY have my phone number or your phone number and NSA doesn't?

Do you know who else has your phone number and reads my your? Try Google, and Amazon and hundreds of other companies. Where is your outrage here?

I'd suggest that you all read some books on the NSA, not the fiction type romance novels that you like, but the hard core "Who is the NSA?" type history books. Then you will get an appreciation about what they do, how they have protected us from not only our enemies, but our so called allies.

It is an amazing story, that gets more difficult with each technological advance. I'm glad someone is watching them, even if it means watching me.

The problem with your argument is that YOU WOULD ALLOW the Chinese to hack their way into our computers, read our mail, listen to our phone calls, unfettered, but YOU WILL NOT ALLOW the NSA the tools to stop it.

No I'll trust the NSA before I'll trust the Chinese government.

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#11 Jun 9, 2013
Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>
Well put.
Youngsters who have not read 1984 really don't understand this concept.
1984 and Animal Farm should be mandatory reading every year in school. Do they even read great literature in school these days?

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#12 Jun 9, 2013
The erosion of Constitutional rights always starts with the concept of it being for our own good and to protect us from evil that is about to be perpetrated on us by a nefarious villain, whether it be the Chinese, or the drug dealers and gangsters, or a crazy person with a gun, or a bomb-toting terrorist.
noway

Seabrook, TX

#13 Jun 9, 2013
Well my opinion, may be as worth as 2 pennies, however politicks (poli=many ticks=bloodsuckers) is just there to cover up powerful agendas. Open your mind and follow the money. Ask youself to yourself what is this tragedy covering up. Where is the money really going? Why are they buying up the media? Why is the news covering what they are covering? You may see trends come and go, but remember, you are being monitored. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Above all else know who YOU are and live by what you stand for. We really are powerful beings that they would like for us not to believe.
You are wrong

Pasadena, TX

#14 Jun 10, 2013
You liberal creeps will rue the day if NSA stops this data mining and another 911 or Boston bombing happens. You will be screaming at the top of your lungs that Obama did not protect us.

That's the problem with you ACLU liberals, you can't bring yourself to understand that we have real enemies out there and it is our government's PRIMARY responsibility to keep us safe so you LIBERAL'S can talk trash.

I'm betting none of you have spent a minute in the service of your country. You are just takers, dope heads or cheats.
Lucy

La Porte, TX

#15 Jun 11, 2013
noway wrote:
Well my opinion, may be as worth as 2 pennies, however politicks (poli=many ticks=bloodsuckers) is just there to cover up powerful agendas. Open your mind and follow the money. Ask youself to yourself what is this tragedy covering up. Where is the money really going? Why are they buying up the media? Why is the news covering what they are covering? You may see trends come and go, but remember, you are being monitored. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Above all else know who YOU are and live by what you stand for. We really are powerful beings that they would like for us not to believe.
To me the people in government are there for one reason and that is the riches they receive while in office. They don't care about us, they just want to be sure they have their share before everything falls apart. Now all the rich people (Koch brothers) are buying up the media sources so they can control what we here and perhaps what we believe
GOTP

La Porte, TX

#16 Jun 11, 2013
GOTP wrote:
Bush left this in and Obama knew nothing of this. That explains a lot. I knew Obama could never take part in anything like this or Bush's IRS attacks.
This person is not me. He/She is a poser. I draw the line at this and read today that there is a lot more to come from the reporter. I agree with everything our president has done so far, but not this. This is my tipping point.
Punchbowl Turd

Houston, TX

#17 Jun 11, 2013
Radical Islam has won. We've forfeited our freedom on the altar of The War on Terror.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#18 Jun 11, 2013
You are wrong you haven't read The Fourth Amendment to The Constitution of The United States Of America if you believe what our government is doing is leagal. I am an American Veteran who took an oath to defend this Nation, to spy on me is not reasonable yet that is exactly what they are doing with neither probable cause or a warrant. If I give up my rights for safety I DESERVE NEITHER, and when our rights are gone you will find that freedom and safety went with them.
GOTP

Pasadena, TX

#19 Jun 16, 2013
I agree with everything that our President has done so far. He is the most honest President we have ever had.

It is different once you are an insider, with the huge responsibilities to keep us safe. Blow away terrorist with a drone...check. Collect cell phone traffic with Saudi Arabia, and Yemen...Check. Monitor traffic with our "so called allies"...Check.

Sure there is a little collateral damage...that is the price that our enemies pay to mess with the USA.

He's good. Those that oppose him...are just not in the loop. Or just jealous and racist GOP'ers.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#20 Jun 16, 2013
You are wrong wrote:
You liberal creeps will rue the day if NSA stops this data mining and another 911 or Boston bombing happens. You will be screaming at the top of your lungs that Obama did not protect us.
That's the problem with you ACLU liberals, you can't bring yourself to understand that we have real enemies out there and it is our government's PRIMARY responsibility to keep us safe so you LIBERAL'S can talk trash.
I'm betting none of you have spent a minute in the service of your country. You are just takers, dope heads or cheats.
Really?. Our so-called intelligence agencies didn't stop 9/11, even though they had information. This newly disclosed spying was going on before and after the Boston bombing. That makes you feel safe?.

I doubt if you need protection with your head up Obamas a$$,short bus rider. You can call me a right winger or you can call me a liberal.
Either way, I call you a thoughtless piece of garbage.

U.S.M.C. 1972-1976

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deer Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Texas Floods: God's Punishment for Electing Cru... 1 hr Heavy Fed 18
Fubar, did you quit the KKK? 2 hr fubar 15
ICE detention center LYNCHBURG TEXAS 3 hr josh 11
Housing 4 hr fubar 11
Family Research Council 4 hr fubar 3
Karankawas 5 hr red dawn 8
Charge your phone from 0% to 80% in ten seconds! 10 hr Elaine 3
More from around the web

Deer Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]