Origin of Heavy Fed's name.
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#21 Dec 17, 2009
OneDay wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, you do it quite well.
Thanks... I've had plenty of practice.
ZOG

Glendale, CA

#22 Sep 17, 2011
Heavy Fed. whats up with your name?

He's not a skinhead are you playing a game?
Lomaxx

United States

#23 Sep 19, 2011
What kind of an IDIOT would start a thread to talk about how great they are???
Talk about a self-centered INDIGENT.
I guess you do that when you've wasted your entire life!

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#24 Sep 19, 2011
Lomaxx wrote:
What kind of an IDIOT would start a thread to talk about how great they are???
Talk about a self-centered INDIGENT.
I guess you do that when you've wasted your entire life!
Listen, moron... I've got 49 Facebook LIKES at the top of this forum that say people like what I am doing here.

Go ahead, try to find another Topix forum with more LIKES.

SCREW YOU!

Get with the program or take your ignorant self elsewhere because I am not going anywhere... I am HERE!!!!

You are not competent enough to hold an intelligent argument with me... and people don't like reading ignorant flame wars.

I DO encourage people to challenge me here... but YOU are no challenge.

With YOU... I just feel like I am beating up on a retard... and I can't feel good about that.

When I make YOU look ignorant... there is no payoff... you ARE ignorant.

However, when I make someone like Challenger, KidShelleen or TBL look like idiots... there is a BIG payoff... they are all intelligent and can hold their own.

YOU are nothing more than a punching bag.
SamDamnit

Los Angeles, CA

#25 Aug 4, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen, moron... I've got 49 Facebook LIKES at the top of this forum that say people like what I am doing here.
Go ahead, try to find another Topix forum with more LIKES.
SCREW YOU!
Get with the program or take your ignorant self elsewhere because I am not going anywhere... I am HERE!!!!
You are not competent enough to hold an intelligent argument with me... and people don't like reading ignorant flame wars.
I DO encourage people to challenge me here... but YOU are no challenge.
With YOU... I just feel like I am beating up on a retard... and I can't feel good about that.
When I make YOU look ignorant... there is no payoff... you ARE ignorant.
However, when I make someone like Challenger, KidShelleen or TBL look like idiots... there is a BIG payoff... they are all intelligent and can hold their own.
YOU are nothing more than a punching bag.
I dont like

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#26 Aug 4, 2014
SamDamnit wrote:
<quoted text>I dont like
Then take your ignorant self elsewhere.
SamDamnit

Los Angeles, CA

#27 Aug 5, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Then take your ignorant self elsewhere.
Your not a skinhead your bald head dont no how to grow hair thats all ...coconut hair coco palo

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#28 Aug 5, 2014
SamDamnit wrote:
<quoted text>Your not a skinhead your bald head dont no how to grow hair thats all ...coconut hair coco palo

Y-O-U-'-R-E an illiterate phfuck... aren't you?
heavy sped

Palo Alto, CA

#29 Aug 5, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Y-O-U-'-R-E an illiterate phfuck... aren't you?
wow!! here we go with the "you're" lesson. and this comes from the douchebag that said heads are gonna roll and then gets convicted for stealing cabinets. hmm, lets see, it was a trap and i was playing along. they had a sword and i let them fall on it. but wait.....i am a convicted thief. but its ok because i know how to spell you're!! what a douchebag you are!! you must be the worst so called "activist" i have ever seen or heard. dont quit your day job, oh wait...
Elaine

Cary, NC

#30 Aug 5, 2014
Heavy:

When are you going to stop feeding this troll? He's just here to get your reaction. You are delivering everything he wants.

Just stop.
SamDamnit

Los Angeles, CA

#31 Aug 5, 2014
Day job ? no day job? how about a b j??
Texan

Wichita, KS

#32 Aug 5, 2014
She reserves those for Charles.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#33 Aug 5, 2014
Elaine wrote:
Heavy:

When are you going to stop feeding this troll? He's just here to get your reaction. You are delivering everything he wants.

Just stop.
Isn't that what most everyone is here for... my reaction?

This place dies on the vine when I am gone.
for real

Houston, TX

#34 Aug 5, 2014
Just assumed it came from him being so obese.
RUserious

Rosemead, CA

#36 Aug 12, 2014
So Elaine and Heavy Fed sitting in a tree... K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!! First comes love, then comes marraige, then I can see poor Elaine getting bummed as her good-for-nothing man gets roasted on the forum. LOLOLOL!!! It is so obvious!

Hmm. Elaine must be most unattractive to be swooned by such a troll...

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#37 Aug 13, 2014
RUserious wrote:
So Elaine and Heavy Fed sitting in a tree... K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!! First comes love, then comes marraige, then I can see poor Elaine getting bummed as her good-for-nothing man gets roasted on the forum. LOLOLOL!!! It is so obvious!

Hmm. Elaine must be most unattractive to be swooned by such a troll...
Talk about ME making ignorant posts and wasting our time...
Texan

Wichita, KS

#38 Aug 14, 2014
Well of course people are going to do that. Just face it Charles that is what you do. You are a liar and a total waste. "I'm coming back to La Porte and clean up the corruption, heads are going to roll when I get there." Well; that's close to what you have been saying all these years. I haven't heard of any heads rolling or corruption being taken care of. Other than your plea bargain, and that is about as close as it comes to heads rolling. But you do make me laugh, you are a joke, a bad joke, but you do make me laugh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deer Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I'm bored! Tell me a joke! (May '13) Mon Elaine 37
Jerry Mouton & John Moon both endorsed by Conse... Mon ThisPharrts 18
News Texas Man, 37, Charged In 2002 Double Slaying (Oct '14) Mon Lol 13
2020 Lamar Drive (Sep '08) Mon And Phart 54
homeless people in cars at walmart Apr 23 PerhapsPharts 12
Job Apr 22 Defiant1 178
Hey Trump Chumps...your boy lost his aircraft c... Apr 21 whatsamattayou 9

Deer Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Deer Park Mortgages