hmmmmmmmm

Cookeville, TN

#103 Jun 30, 2012
Warning wrote:
Phil Williams is a pos pansy reporter who wouldn't know how to tell the truth if it slapped the dude in the eye! He is merely wanting you pathetic, idiots to react this way and watch his pansy ass make a story! How does it feel to be played by a good for nothing wanna be famous, news reporter who is merely looking to pad his pockets and become "famous" lol! I think its hilarious that his viewers end on your mountain! Everything East of Monterey gets news from Knoxville! GET a life and a job! Polititians, do something constructive instead of causing all this drama for the poor folks of Monterey! I truly feel sorry for you guys because it is evident that the people running for office in that small little town are uneducated fools who don't have a clue what they are doing! Cheer up! The same ones who have created this drama are the same ones who will eventually destroy your proud little town!
Wow! Do you think we're THAT STUPID? Apparently you do!!! Dare I say SMOKE SCREEN! lol yourself!
deceit

Cookeville, TN

#104 Jun 30, 2012
hmmmmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text> Wow! Do you think we're THAT STUPID? Apparently you do!!! Dare I say SMOKE SCREEN! lol yourself!
Dare I say to you and your few buddies. THE VOTES IN AUGUST, WHEN THE CITIZENS OF MONTEREY SPEAK will tell how your deceitful plot unfolds!
stand up

Alcoa, TN

#105 Jun 30, 2012
it is evident that the people running for office in that small little town are uneducated fools who don't have a clue what they are doing!

hmmmmmmmmmmmm
hmmmmmmmm

Cookeville, TN

#106 Jun 30, 2012
deceit wrote:
<quoted text>Dare I say to you and your few buddies. THE VOTES IN AUGUST, WHEN THE CITIZENS OF MONTEREY SPEAK will tell how your deceitful plot unfolds!
Are you paranoid, and if so...why? This is NOT a contest. You are way off on your accusations.
hmmmmmmmm

Cookeville, TN

#107 Jun 30, 2012
stand up wrote:
it is evident that the people running for office in that small little town are uneducated fools who don't have a clue what they are doing!
hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Unless you are one of those being held accountable, that are already in office in this "small little town", it is none of your concern who, what, or when anyone else may be running for office. The people here are not idiots, they just want to know what the heck is going on, and we have every right to know. Informed voters are what makes a democracy work. hmmmmmmmmmmm?
looking glass

Cookeville, TN

#108 Jun 30, 2012
deceit wrote:
<quoted text>Dare I say to you and your few buddies. THE VOTES IN AUGUST, WHEN THE CITIZENS OF MONTEREY SPEAK will tell how your deceitful plot unfolds!
Shouting doesn't get you your own way.
Dork Side

Cookeville, TN

#109 Jun 30, 2012
We love you Jeff H.! Big Daddy will take care of us. Everything will be fine. We will have the last laugh when we win this election and we will win! We are the champions. Always, XOXOXO
who cares

Cookeville, TN

#110 Jun 30, 2012
curious wrote:
has anybody read the herald citizen
who cares about this crap
oops

Livingston, TN

#111 Jun 30, 2012
Grow up...no hate just stating the facts,maybe he made you a box also,,you getting free cable and pay per view also,,,struck a nerve on you ..oops..sorry if truth hurts !!!!wawawa...booya
pathetic

Cookeville, TN

#112 Jul 1, 2012
Dork Side wrote:
We love you Jeff H.! Big Daddy will take care of us. Everything will be fine. We will have the last laugh when we win this election and we will win! We are the champions. Always, XOXOXO
the people of this town allways said he would be a good mayor if it wasnt for his wife trying to run it
SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP

Cookeville, TN

#113 Jul 1, 2012
pathetic wrote:
<quoted text>the people of this town allways said he would be a good mayor if it wasnt for his wife trying to run it
i totally agree jeff is a smart man but he lets his wife run his business he dont have the balls to tell her to SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP
Roy Smith

Cumming, GA

#114 Jul 1, 2012
If the bulldozer was to benefit the Town of Monterey and its citizens, then there is not a problem. But if used for personal gain, this my friend is a big problem that needs to be explained by the Mayor. If he can't explain what it's being used for, he doesn't need to be Mayor because in effect he is not a good manager of the towns money. $5000 dollars spent and didn't know about it. That's a huge purchase for a Mayor not to know about it. I don't live in Monterey, TN. but I smell a rat. here. One more thing: It seems like the people of Monterey love topix as their number one newspaper of choice.
independent

Cookeville, TN

#115 Jul 1, 2012
Roy Smith wrote:
If the bulldozer was to benefit the Town of Monterey and its citizens, then there is not a problem. But if used for personal gain, this my friend is a big problem that needs to be explained by the Mayor. If he can't explain what it's being used for, he doesn't need to be Mayor because in effect he is not a good manager of the towns money.$5000 dollars spent and didn't know about it. That's a huge purchase for a Mayor not to know about it. I don't live in Monterey, TN. but I smell a rat. here. One more thing: It seems like the people of Monterey love topix as their number one newspaper of choice.
I agree with what you're saying. People here are resourceful and our local paper's owner has been very ill lately. Seems like a lot of the newspaper articles are a bit opinionated, one way or the other; kinda unavoidable. We want to know what is going on, that's for sure. There's a lot of feelings about the gap between the "haves & have-nots", as far as power, influence, and even protection. Sometimes things come out that don't seem right and that gets it all stirred up, no surprise there. A lot is said about people writing anonymously on topix, but as you probably understand, you can get your head chopped off if you stick it out too far and that "sticking it out too far" is the only way to get questions answered sometimes, or bring things out into the "light of day".
believe

Alcoa, TN

#116 Jul 1, 2012
Roy Smith wrote:
If the bulldozer was to benefit the Town of Monterey and its citizens, then there is not a problem. But if used for personal gain, this my friend is a big problem that needs to be explained by the Mayor. If he can't explain what it's being used for, he doesn't need to be Mayor because in effect he is not a good manager of the towns money.$5000 dollars spent and didn't know about it. That's a huge purchase for a Mayor not to know about it. I don't live in Monterey, TN. but I smell a rat. here. One more thing: It seems like the people of Monterey love topix as their number one newspaper of choice.
I would like to go back through several mayors and check the books. I think this has been the norm for years. A job with no salary makes me think there has to be a lot of benefits on the side. Just my opinion. lots of people do use topix as a tool to trash people. Say for instant you know something that you can't tell without getting made the scapegoat you can maybe get your message across on topix without getting tarred and feather. We all should and could do better. Who knows calling PW in could help us see things and that we can do better.
stinkbug

United States

#117 Jul 9, 2012
Can somebody tell me how to get ahold of the mayor. I would like to know how to rent that dozer.
stinks

Cookeville, TN

#118 Jul 11, 2012
I think the mayor's wife should stay off topics making ugly remarks. Such a fine example of this bunch running our town.
posting while impaired

Cookeville, TN

#119 Jul 11, 2012
Dork Side wrote:
This looks like "one too many" before posting on Topix!
considerations

Cookeville, TN

#120 Jul 11, 2012
Roy Smith wrote:
Apparently there is also a question of the actual purpose stated when they applied to get the bulldozer from government surplus. It looks like stating it was for a firing range, when it was already almost completed, MAY be a problem and that is why the DA has involved either the TBI, or the FBI, I am not sure which, could be both but may not be both.
Yessir

Cookeville, TN

#121 Jul 11, 2012
considerations wrote:
<quoted text> Apparently there is also a question of the actual purpose stated when they applied to get the bulldozer from government surplus. It looks like stating it was for a firing range, when it was already almost completed, MAY be a problem and that is why the DA has involved either the TBI, or the FBI, I am not sure which, could be both but may not be both.
If you would have got the Herald and read it a few days back you would have seen Bobby Farley stated that he had done all he could do at the shooting range with the cities backhoe, and needed something bigger to complete the project.

Also the people whom we have aquired the military equipment from came by the other day and gave us a go ahead and said we were fine.
Hillbilly Hick

Cookeville, TN

#122 Jul 12, 2012
Wish Topix had a liar button. Was Monterey named after the Mayor? Hicktown,Tn?Personally I thank Bridgett needs to get a job, too much time to show her redneck side.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deer Lodge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 hr miss tuffet 148,758
dustin g. (Sep '13) 6 hr jobs 18
jason Freels (Jul '11) 9 hr HIT_NAIL-ON_HEAD 49
Cindy's sleeping with your husband 14 hr Big Hog 8
Brunch at the depot 15 hr pondering 18
Pretty single women 18 hr Cora Belle August... 8
Beautiful Woman at Hanging Limb 19 hr Hunter 1
•••
•••
•••

Deer Lodge Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000