I Think I am In Love

Wartburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2009

Does anyone Know Tina Parks, I met her a while back, and she blew me away. I know she is married to a Guy named Tony, and has a daughter. She seemed so nice, she seemed great. I just want some info about her. Anyone know her??
a friend

Helenwood, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2009

yea she's a friend and this comment is nice but she's happily married so.....
I Think I am In Love

Wartburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2009

a friend wrote:
yea she's a friend and this comment is nice but she's happily married so.....
It may be just a fantasy, but; I would like to have info on her. I am not a strange guy or anything like that. It is just, have you ever met someone and knew there was something special there. If she is happily married, so be it. I would never break up a good marriage. I would like to find out what she likes, and doesnít like. And if she is as nice as she seems. Promise.....Not a weird guy, just verrrry attracted to her. You can tell her, but please not him, she may think it is quite, but him, not so much. I understand if you donít want to relay info, or comment more.
I Think I am In Love

Wartburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2009

After thinking, she is great, but she is taken. I really hope she is happy.
dustin

Parkers Lake, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2009

Who ever this is yeah its a big time fantasy because she is my wife. I really dont think u need any damn info on her because there is nothing there u need to pursue. If i see her name on here again i will find out who u are.
I Think I am In Love

Wartburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2009

dustin wrote:
Who ever this is yeah its a big time fantasy because she is my wife. I really dont think u need any damn info on her because there is nothing there u need to pursue. If i see her name on here again i will find out who u are.
Read my last statement, you have nothing to worry about, and I will not worry about you.......
Nancy Grible

Kingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2009

I Think I am In Love wrote:
<quoted text>
Read my last statement, you have nothing to worry about, and I will not worry about you.......
Are you the one that was dating that Hall or Kennedy kid? You look and act like you are the one.
Nancy Grible

Kingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2009

I Think I am In Love wrote:
<quoted text>
It may be just a fantasy, but; I would like to have info on her. I am not a strange guy or anything like that. It is just, have you ever met someone and knew there was something special there. If she is happily married, so be it. I would never break up a good marriage. I would like to find out what she likes, and doesnít like. And if she is as nice as she seems. Promise.....Not a weird guy, just verrrry attracted to her. You can tell her, but please not him, she may think it is quite, but him, not so much. I understand if you donít want to relay info, or comment more.
Does Tina know about you and the Hall or Kennedy kid? You know she will get mad at you, she doesn't go that "way".
Mind rusher

Wartburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2010

Arighty tina is happily married and no one needs any info on her.
Nancy

Wartburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2010

?
curious

Oliver Springs, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2010

Maybe shes happy maybe shes not

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Deer Lodge Discussions

Search the Deer Lodge Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 23 min juty 123,894
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 4 hr NTMD8OR 58,240
Tennier Ind. Closing 8 hr curiously curious 8
When is monterey egg hunt n time? 12 hr Guess who 2
Chris Yarchuk Monterey PD 18 hr Casie 5
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 18 hr C Clark 8,463
Kim Blaylock 20 hr tax hater 14
•••
•••
•••
•••

Deer Lodge Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Deer Lodge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••