Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Deer Lodge Forum

Comments (Page 2,230)

Showing posts 44,581 - 44,600 of139,021
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Beats Me

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
I just wanted to mention something I noticed the last couple of days and get everyone's take on it.
I aw Mitt on the television the day before yesterday and he had turned a odd shade of orange. At first I thought it was the set....especially when John Boehner said a few words and he was almost the same color just a deeper orange. Then I saw Bill O'Reilly, and I realized it was NOT the set. Does this color change just affect Republican politicians ? What happens to them after they change color ? Could it be catching ? I hope not, unless it just affects Republicans, since Romney and President Obama will be on the same stage together soon and how will we tell if Obama catches it ? Should we call the CDC or have the Republicans closed that already ?
Maybe the guy that has a direct line to God can ask him what this is..... Should I change my sceen name to "worried about turning orange" ? I anxiously await everyone's comments !!(well...almost everyone's)
I have to get to work, but it has been fun !!! Have a great day everyone.
Rolling in the floor here!
I also noticed the change. Evidently when one's campaign undergoes a sea change---either a high or a low---the GOPers head for the tanning booth, like a morale-boosting mani/pedi and shopping trip for us girls!
Let's just pray that he doesn't go for tattooed-on eye liner that makes him look like Boehner!
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Judged:

grasp this wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb butt....mostly true means, some of the folks not paying taxes are retired such as our military folks which I am part of but still running a business and are not part of the 47% which are sitting on their butts sucking the system dry. Hopefully you can grasp that...probably not.
Running a business AND paying no taxes ? Didn't you just debunk that Repblican talking point about the onerous tax burden on the small businessman placed there by Obama ?
So you are part of the 47% but you aren't part of the 47%. Are senior citizens that worked and paid taxes all of their lives but are now retired part of the 47% or not ? How about the guy who HAD a good job and paid in for years, then his job was "offshored" and now he is working two part time jobs at minimum wage but owes NO income taxes, is he part of the 47% or not ? IF you aren't part of the 47% and retirees are not part of the 47% and that poor guy struggling at minimum wage is not part of the 47%.....LET ME CLUE YA, we aren't at 47% anymore. If you still think we are, it is small wonder your business owes no income taxes.
Then Republicans accuse us of "class warfare" PRICELESS.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
I just wanted to mention something I noticed the last couple of days and get everyone's take on it.
I aw Mitt on the television the day before yesterday and he had turned a odd shade of orange. At first I thought it was the set....especially when John Boehner said a few words and he was almost the same color just a deeper orange. Then I saw Bill O'Reilly, and I realized it was NOT the set. Does this color change just affect Republican politicians ? What happens to them after they change color ? Could it be catching ? I hope not, unless it just affects Republicans, since Romney and President Obama will be on the same stage together soon and how will we tell if Obama catches it ? Should we call the CDC or have the Republicans closed that already ?
Maybe the guy that has a direct line to God can ask him what this is..... Should I change my sceen name to "worried about turning orange" ? I anxiously await everyone's comments !!(well...almost everyone's)
I have to get to work, but it has been fun !!! Have a great day everyone.
LMAO! There have been numerous News Headlines on my Feeds for the last couple of days, accusing Mitt of trying to turn Hispanic and Latino-colored, to help him go after and get their vote! I didn't read the Articles because I thought they had to be a joke! If that really is what Mitt is doing, then he's really lost his Mind!

Does Mitt play Golf? Boehner claims his is from playing so much Golf. I wonder because I've never seen the Sun, alone, turn you Orange...but I have seen some Tanning Solutions that would.

I don't know about the rest of you Ladies, but I like my Men to look and act like Men, not Girlie-Men! Mitt and Boehner, both, are alittle too "Girlie-Men-Acting" for my taste...I don't care how much money they have!
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Judged:

Keep your nose to the grindstone, Barry. I know you're working day and night to create more private sector jobs......Here are the results of his hard work -**Just Released**

According to figures released Thursday afternoon by the Tennessee Department of Labor and Workforce Development, the state unemployment rate for August was 8.5 percent, up from 8.4 percent in July.

The August rate marks the fourth consecutive month that the state unemployment rate has increased.
Beats Me

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Running a business AND paying no taxes ? Didn't you just debunk that Repblican talking point about the onerous tax burden on the small businessman placed there by Obama ?
So you are part of the 47% but you aren't part of the 47%. Are senior citizens that worked and paid taxes all of their lives but are now retired part of the 47% or not ? How about the guy who HAD a good job and paid in for years, then his job was "offshored" and now he is working two part time jobs at minimum wage but owes NO income taxes, is he part of the 47% or not ? IF you aren't part of the 47% and retirees are not part of the 47% and that poor guy struggling at minimum wage is not part of the 47%.....LET ME CLUE YA, we aren't at 47% anymore. If you still think we are, it is small wonder your business owes no income taxes.
Then Republicans accuse us of "class warfare" PRICELESS.
Rolling here! The R's more or less gave up on that "class warfare" line!
I wish those lying scheming GOPers would explain and give links or proof of the "onerous tax burden placed on small business by Obama." IMO it belongs with the unicorn stories. The GOP with Tea Party leading them by the nose have been in charge of the HOUSE so why have they not saved the nation by getting rid of any "onerous tax burden" or regulation?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Barry Obama Is a Failure wrote:
Keep your nose to the grindstone, Barry. I know you're working day and night to create more private sector jobs......Here are the results of his hard work -**Just Released**
According to figures released Thursday afternoon by the Tennessee Department of Labor and Workforce Development, the state unemployment rate for August was 8.5 percent, up from 8.4 percent in July.
The August rate marks the fourth consecutive month that the state unemployment rate has increased.
You Teapublicans voted in a Republican-Majority State Legislature and a Republican Governor...what did you expect??? They don't care about you...they're working for the Rich Businessmen that are probably outsourcing your jobs, as we speak!

You reap what you sow, Buddy...get ready to reap and weep!
Oh, I doubt seriously if Haslam, Alexander, or Corker has asked the Federal Gov't. for any help for the Working Man in this State, but they all worked to lessen the number of weeks you could draw Unemployment until this Crisis is over, which they have all voted and worked to prolong the Crisis just to get more of Teapublicans elected...and you think they care about YOU or any Working Person??? You better think, again!
Mitt, inadvertently, told you how they ALL think about ANYBODY who isn't in their Financial 2% Circle...you better believe him because it's one of the few times he's told the truth. The TEAPUBLICANS DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU or what happens to you!
how nice

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
You Teapublicans voted in a Republican-Majority State Legislature and a Republican Governor...what did you expect??? They don't care about you...they're working for the Rich Businessmen that are probably outsourcing your jobs, as we speak!
Oh, I doubt seriously if Haslam, Alexander, or Corker has asked the Federal Gov't. for any help for the Working Man in this State, but they all worked to lessen the number of weeks you could draw Unemployment until this Crisis is over, which they have all voted and worked to prolong the Crisis just to get more of Teapublicans elected...and you think they care about YOU or any Working Person??? You better think, again!
Mitt, inadvertently, told you how they ALL think about ANYBODY who isn't in their Financial 2% Circle...you better believe him because it's one of the few times he's told the truth. The TEAPUBLICANS DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU or what happens to you!
and the democrap libtards dont give a shit about you either dumbass
how nice

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Brilliant, absolutely brilliant! LOL!
Good Morning, OT, you never fail to brighten my day.:)
not absolutely brilliant would have been whoever your daddy was givin your mommie a facial instead of birthing you,where was planned parenthood in the 1800's?
how nice

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Is a "democrate" something UPS supplies to ship demos in ?
"God is with the republicans" now THERE is a stellar statement. Has God whispered in your ear which party he favors ? Have you had a long chat or just a few words ? Now that you have the word from the Father, have you polled the Son ? Those Republicans have a lot of policies that fly in the face of the teachings of Jesus Christ according to the Bible. Can you chck with him today and get back to me as soon as possible ? I wouldn't want to get struck by lightening putting out my yard sign, or get between a Father/Son spat. You can get back to me here, or if it's easier for you, tuck it in a "democrate" and ship it to me !
kinda like "chck" with him.not sure who or what "chck" is there ot.
Ray

Camden, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Judged:

Sassy would it be possible for you to learn a new word other thanTeapublicans? If you say it once you say dozens of times a day. You do bring some good points but your little cursing episode last night makes us Democrats look bad. Could you just please debate in a way that it is not necessary to call names and curse?I am afraid you are hurting more than helping when you can't debate in a peaceful way. You find all of the President's good points but you must know he has a few problems too. So lets do this the right way and not try to make him look so perfect. Let's agree that he needs help in some of the nations problems and that he is trying to remedy those problems. Losing your temper is not a good thing in helping get your ideas and posts across.
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>

I Love your comment "Oh, I doubt seriously if Haslam, Alexander, or Corker has asked the Federal Gov't. for any help for the Working Man in this State". Ask the government for help, WOW, ask the government for help........LOL, We're broke, ya want them to charge another program on our credit card? Don't get me wrong, I understand your position, but understand mine. It is not the function of government to make us jobs. They can get out of the way and create a favorable businessman's environment. I love how you deflect every piece of bad economic news and point the finger. I will continue to stress the fact that Barack Hussein Soetoro Obama does nothing to create a favorable business environment. He adds layers of government, layers of regulations, and continues to print $40 billion from the Fed every month which is not sustainable. The sugar high that the stock market enjoys whenever the Fed chairman does another QE is not domestic product and not growth.

“Not Worth Arguing About”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Judged:

how nice wrote:
<quoted text>kinda like "chck" with him.not sure who or what "chck" is there ot.
Your last three posts are not addressing any issue. Drowning? You should check out a highway message board here in Mtn. City. When the tea party owner feels his warm fuzzies being threatened by those nasty Dems, he just posts more half-truths and evasions and blames ALL discomfort on Obama.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Judged:

Ray wrote:
Sassy would it be possible for you to learn a new word other thanTeapublicans? If you say it once you say dozens of times a day. You do bring some good points but your little cursing episode last night makes us Democrats look bad. Could you just please debate in a way that it is not necessary to call names and curse?I am afraid you are hurting more than helping when you can't debate in a peaceful way. You find all of the President's good points but you must know he has a few problems too. So lets do this the right way and not try to make him look so perfect. Let's agree that he needs help in some of the nations problems and that he is trying to remedy those problems. Losing your temper is not a good thing in helping get your ideas and posts across.
You and RS should relax and refrain from feuding. Your Republican ticket will win Tennessee's electoral votes. Pres. Obama is not even campaigning in Tennessee! This "Who...in 2010" is a tempest in a teapot. The deciders live elsewhere, so why are you keeping the adrenalin levels high? You do not persuade anyone to examine their deeply held biases with the wrangling here.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Why do we do this, I ask myself. Sassy, this bunch cannot change. Learning or an epiphany might take place if they listen in on debates and then tune in to the election results in November. Anything else is effort spent for nothing. Just my humble opinion.

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ari, if you're a Former Marine...or a Vet of any Branch...you know that I have the highest respect for you...but, Honey, we've got to talk about your Politics...and your cholesterol!:)
ROTFL!

My Cholesterol is great, as is my BP!
Dispite being disabled I do get regular Cardio workouts.

I'm as strong as an Ox.

Doc say's my heart will last a long time.

Ronald Reagan was my first POTUS (though he was already elected when I became a registered voter), and My Commander in Chief also.

I see a different vision of America.

Do you (now that Obama's position on U.S. Consulate has been changed) see how dishonest he is? even the people he surrounds himself with are dishonest. It was not an out lash against Americans because of a youtube video. It was actually orchestrated by a Guantanamo "Release Success" Obama and Dem's fought for!
I wonder if America actually realizes we even knew it was being planned and by whom!
Mobile_Amused

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Judged:

As Stephen Colbert pointed out on his show last night, Romney conveniently turned orange right before courting the Latino vote. He also hilariously pointed out how successful "self deportation" is by using the prominent conservatives distancing themselves from Romney's campaign as examples.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Barry Obama Is a Failure wrote:
<quoted text>
I Love your comment "Oh, I doubt seriously if Haslam, Alexander, or Corker has asked the Federal Gov't. for any help for the Working Man in this State". Ask the government for help, WOW, ask the government for help........LOL, We're broke, ya want them to charge another program on our credit card? Don't get me wrong, I understand your position, but understand mine. It is not the function of government to make us jobs. They can get out of the way and create a favorable businessman's environment. I love how you deflect every piece of bad economic news and point the finger. I will continue to stress the fact that Barack Hussein Soetoro Obama does nothing to create a favorable business environment. He adds layers of government, layers of regulations, and continues to print $40 billion from the Fed every month which is not sustainable. The sugar high that the stock market enjoys whenever the Fed chairman does another QE is not domestic product and not growth.
So you're perfectly content to pay 2 U.S. Senators, a Governor, and Lord only knows how may U.S. Congresspeople to do absolutely nothing for the hundreds of thousands of Taxpayer Dollars, not to mention all the expensive Perks the Taxpayers pay for...to help the Working People in this State! But, you're all for helping the Wealthy get even wealthier and getting all of the Working People's Tax money they can get!

Typical Teapublican...you want yours and everybody else's too and if you can get that, you couldn't care less what happens to this Country or the Middle Class of People in it!
People just like you are destroying this Country and the Middle Class and you think that's what you're entitled to! YOU"RE NOT and that will be brought home to you in ways you can't even imagine, if you don't GET A CLUE as to what this Country is all about!
People mare fed up with your "elitist" BS and, both on "Main Street" and in Public Office! I predict that there are changes coming, no matter who gets elected, that you and People like you are REALLY not going to like! And frankly, I wouldn't want to be in your shoes, when it starts happening! If you think the 60's were bad, I don't think it will even compare to what will happen over this "Class" difference you Elitists Teapublicans are pushing!

It's an incredibly STUPID thing for you Teapublicans to do...incredibly STUPID! But, before you realize that, it'll probably be too late...you People just are so slow to understand anything that's really going on in this Country. It's building and all the signs are there, but you probably don't know about them because you refuse to read anything that doesn't bolster the delusion you already live under! Big Mistake...one of many you People have made!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

...how MANY Congresspeople to do absolutely nothing...
how nice

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Judged:

Mobile_Amused wrote:
As Stephen Colbert pointed out on his show last night, Romney conveniently turned orange right before courting the Latino vote. He also hilariously pointed out how successful "self deportation" is by using the prominent conservatives distancing themselves from Romney's campaign as examples.
yes the idiot colbert,now thats a reliable source there. now i understand your stupidity and pure ignorance of the world. he is worse than rush limbaugh and is sad that anyone no matter how low of an i.q they(you) have.
wow

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're perfectly content to pay 2 U.S. Senators, a Governor, and Lord only knows how may U.S. Congresspeople to do absolutely nothing for the hundreds of thousands of Taxpayer Dollars, not to mention all the expensive Perks the Taxpayers pay for...to help the Working People in this State! But, you're all for helping the Wealthy get even wealthier and getting all of the Working People's Tax money they can get!
Typical Teapublican...you want yours and everybody else's too and if you can get that, you couldn't care less what happens to this Country or the Middle Class of People in it!
People just like you are destroying this Country and the Middle Class and you think that's what you're entitled to! YOU"RE NOT and that will be brought home to you in ways you can't even imagine, if you don't GET A CLUE as to what this Country is all about!
People mare fed up with your "elitist" BS and, both on "Main Street" and in Public Office! I predict that there are changes coming, no matter who gets elected, that you and People like you are REALLY not going to like! And frankly, I wouldn't want to be in your shoes, when it starts happening! If you think the 60's were bad, I don't think it will even compare to what will happen over this "Class" difference you Elitists Teapublicans are pushing!
It's an incredibly STUPID thing for you Teapublicans to do...incredibly STUPID! But, before you realize that, it'll probably be too late...you People just are so slow to understand anything that's really going on in this Country. It's building and all the signs are there, but you probably don't know about them because you refuse to read anything that doesn't bolster the delusion you already live under! Big Mistake...one of many you People have made!
wow moron,another cluless post by a dumbass slut. how can a "typical teapublican"...you want yours and everybody else's too and if you can get that, you couldn't care less what happens to this Country or the Middle Class of People in it" but yet we" pay 2 U.S. Senators, a Governor, and Lord only knows how may U.S. Congresspeople to do absolutely nothing for the hundreds of thousands of Taxpayer Dollars, not to mention all the expensive Perks the Taxpayers pay for...to help the Working People in this State! But, you're all for helping the Wealthy get even wealthier and getting all of the Working People's Tax money they can get!"
and obama has the largest number of people on welfare and food stamps but yet"People just like you are destroying this Country and the Middle Class and you think that's what you're entitled to! YOU"RE NOT and that will be brought home to you in ways you can't even imagine, if you don't GET A CLUE as to what this Country is all about!
People mare fed up with your "elitist" BS and, both on "Main Street" and in Public Office! I predict that there are changes coming, no matter who gets elected, that you and People like you are REALLY not going to like! And frankly, I wouldn't want to be in your shoes, when it starts happening! If you think the 60's were bad, I don't think it will even compare to what will happen over this "Class" difference you Elitists Teapublicans are pushing". you call us the entitled ones.people are "mare" feed up with your ignorance.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 44,581 - 44,600 of139,021
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Deer Lodge Discussions

Search the Deer Lodge Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Liquor and beer 6 hr Cat killer 59
Why is godsey really backing Amy Clark ? 7 hr Just me 7
Who is Ron Williamson ? 8 hr no way 9
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 13 hr TN Voter 8,873
Home breakins 16 hr Targeted 33
farmers market 17 hr Hangun limp 5
Someone has to work!! 22 hr Raven 15
•••
•••
•••
Deer Lodge Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Deer Lodge Jobs

•••