Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2012

Judged:

I'm an African American girl that is Eritrean and I find myself more attracted to white males. At my university here in Seattle and when just out on the town I notice white males stare at me but never approach me. I'm somewhat shy and wouldn't mind showing interest in white guys that I like but I don't know if they like or would even consider dating an african american girl. What are your thoughts? Are there any white guys out there that like or find african american girls attractive?
Emvymeitsok

Scarborough, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2012

Omg I am Eritrean too and I love white guys too-:)!!! I have only been approached by one white guy thou, I feel white guys don't really like African girls. I often see white guys with black (like Caribbean) girls more often than with African girls. I would love to be with a white guy. I think they are really hot.
huhh wha

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2012

Judged:

NNW EVERYONE WANTS THE WHITE MEAT!!!
Dude

Montpelier, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2012

Judged:

yes we do, yes I have, and yes I do, but I find women attractive for many reasons and can look past the color of the wrapping. I don't want to sound shallow, but if I find a woman is beautiful, I don't care what color she is. Many years ago when I lived in Seattle, Seattle was the #1 city for interracial marriages. I think that Minneapolis is now.

I'm in an interracial marriage, but she's an Indian.

Good Luck and don't settle for less than you deserve.
JudoKing

Canton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2012

Judged:

YAA100 wrote:
I'm an African American girl that is Eritrean and I find myself more attracted to white males. At my university here in Seattle and when just out on the town I notice white males stare at me but never approach me. I'm somewhat shy and wouldn't mind showing interest in white guys that I like but I don't know if they like or would even consider dating an african american girl. What are your thoughts? Are there any white guys out there that like or find african american girls attractive?
Don't ever get down to the level of dating a white man. You'll end up divorced, used up, and useless like the flat faced asian trash that roam the planet and give our race a bad name. Luckily it's only the ugly ones that like the whities.
Ignorantpplpissm eoff

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2012

Judged:

JudoKing wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't ever get down to the level of dating a white man. You'll end up divorced, used up, and useless like the flat faced asian trash that roam the planet and give our race a bad name. Luckily it's only the ugly ones that like the whities.
Is that what happened to u? Or are u that ugly that u know u won't be able to land a white guy or any guy for that matter that would stick around? What makes u think that she is ugly? Cuz she is attracted to a white guy?
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

Judged:

JudoKing wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, black men are known for standing by their pregnant black girlfriends....NOT....

Since: Feb 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2012

Judged:

JudoKing wrote:
<quoted text>
lol That's just about every guy. White or black.

Since: Feb 09

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2012

Judged:

Eritrean women are beautiful. Also remember that Seattle is a town with many more men than women. So keep smiling and showing positive body language and you won't have any problems meeting one.

Good luck!!
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2012

Judged:

I dated a black woman once, for $50 an hour.
Manuel

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

Judged:

Omg your in Toronto too? I am a white message me @ triple_intergral@hotmail.com
6'0 well proportioned build, curly hair , grey eyes
Emvymeitsok wrote:
Omg I am Eritrean too and I love white guys too-:)!!! I have only been approached by one white guy thou, I feel white guys don't really like African girls. I often see white guys with black (like Caribbean) girls more often than with African girls. I would love to be with a white guy. I think they are really hot.
Seattlesux

Federal Way, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

Judged:

YAA100 wrote:
I don't pay attention to color really I've dated all over the board. White, 2 hispanic girls, korean and african. Nothing to worry about :) and I'm originally from a small hick town in indiana lol

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

Judged:

I agree with the ones that have posted it's all about attraction. Some people may not be pretty or handsome by society's standards, but there is just something that makes them unforgettable or draws you to them like a magnet. If a person is so shallow as to allow social mores to dictate who they can love or have a relationship with, they are doomed to live a sad and lonely life.
Seattle Slew

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

YAA100 wrote:
If a man will date a sheep, why not a black woman?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Judged:

Emvymeitsok wrote:
Yeah I'm so glad you can relate! I just find white guys to be cute and its been like that forever even though I like black, hispanic, indian guys as well I like all types of guys and never would want to exclude myself from anyone or anything, but I just don't find eritrean guys to be cute or date-able almost like we're all brothers and sisters or something lol idk its hard to explain because our culture is so tight knit. But I hope you find the guy that works for you too regardless of what race he may be.:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Judged:

Ignorantpplpissmeoff wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that what happened to u? Or are u that ugly that u know u won't be able to land a white guy or any guy for that matter that would stick around? What makes u think that she is ugly? Cuz she is attracted to a white guy?
Don't pay any mind to the rude comment its obvious they may be upset about something else or possibly being wronged by a white ex. Anyways to set the record straight not to brag but I have long curly hair that goes down my back and I work out regularly because good health and a nice physique is important to me. I get hit on a lot but not by anyone of my interest lol. Everyone keep this thread nice.:)
ryan

Bath, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

YAA100 wrote:
I am a white guy and I love black women. I started dating black women since I was 13 and neva looked back. I grew up in a home that accepted all races. I can certainly say I have not dated a white girl in a very long time in fact I prefer being with black women. Its something abt you that I am so attracted to.
ryan

Bath, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

Emvymeitsok wrote:
I love me some african beauties. I have dated nothing but black women and I prefer it.
Christopher

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

Having dating the whole spectrum of girls I've found myself swaying around as my tastes change month to month. Being able to get along really comes down to how your cultures can coexist. Here in the Bay Area there are so many different cultures that skin color isn't a very good indicator of how someone is going to behave.

The brutal honest is that at least here, there are less white males attracted to dark African women than are attracted to say lighter skin mixes and latina women. But its still at LEAST 50% who don't put any mind to it. Personal preferance is part learned part birth.
I really didn't think I was attracted to darker skin colors until I ran into an African woman who was very much behaviorally like myself and I allowed myself to be open to possibilities.
Some of the people giving responses are Fanatics who have fetishes for black women and don't date others so I would take their opinions on what men they haven't met with a grain of salt.
Try some flirtatious behavior with guys you think are attractive, even from far. Smile and look away, brush your hair away from your face. Say hi as you walk by and give a sexy walk as you go past. If they are interested AND have the courage they'll make a move. As a guy who does get hit on quite often while I'm working (admittedly by drunk girls) I can tell you guys Love it when women give them clues or make the first move.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Judged:

ryan wrote:
<quoted text> I am a white guy and I love black women. I started dating black women since I was 13 and neva looked back. I grew up in a home that accepted all races. I can certainly say I have not dated a white girl in a very long time in fact I prefer being with black women. Its something abt you that I am so attracted to.
That's good I'm glad you grew up in home that accepted all races.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Deer Harbor Discussions

Search the Deer Harbor Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
On Deck 5 hr Caseygony 24
PILL SCAMMER. Western union scam 10 hr Joebond 1
Wanting an ANR ABF relationship with a woman (Jul '12) Wed Military39 10
Focus Group for K-12 Parents: Receive $50 Gift-... Wed Joshua 1
$100 Directv Referral Program (Aug '10) Tue Dustin 347
WA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Washingto... (Oct '10) Jul 22 EasyEed 710
san juan islands in washington (Oct '08) Oct '08 sarah 1
•••
•••

Deer Harbor News Video

•••
•••

Deer Harbor Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Deer Harbor People Search