Surrender Dorothy

Seattle, WA

#377 Aug 8, 2013
Conspiracy theories are history for stupid people.

-Robert Fulford
Bob

Seattle, WA

#378 Aug 13, 2013
4real wrote:
<quoted text> SORRY BUD,AS SCARY AS IT IS, IT'S TRUE....THEY COUNT ON DENIAL. YOU MAY SCREAM BS NOW....BUT TIME WILL REVEAL THE TRUTH....OUR GOV'T HAS ADMITTED TO TESTING ON OVER 50 MILLION OF IT'S OWN CITIZENS, KNOWINGLY CAUSING THEM HARM IN THE PAST. WAKE UP, TAKE THE BLINDERS OFF, OPEN YOUR MIND AND DO THE RESEARCH..HERE'S A LIST TO HELP YOU.....GMO'S, HAARP, INFRAGUARD, CHEMTRAILS, MORGELLONS, NEW WORLD ORDER, ILLUMINATI, BILDEBURGS, MEMBERS OF COUNSEL ON FOREIGN RELATIONS, KNIGHTS OF TEMPLAR. CHECKOUT PRISON PLANET.COM , ABOVE TOP SECRET.COM ....this should be enough to get you started....
Don't ever expect to hear the truth on the news. They are owned.
Just like the bible says, Woe to those that destroy the earth.
Another good one is " all the kings of the earth will be gathered togeather in the pit awaiting judement. Everything in the bible is coming true to the letter. They can kill our bodies, but not our souls.

The enemies of GOD will be condemned to eternal hellfire.
Jesus is returning to take his revenge on the Illuminati. They are cursed and will be the devils biggest victims. The demons are waiting to torture each one of the Illuminati in the stench and flames of hell for all eternity.
The bible preditcs the Illuminati and tells their fate in Psalms 2.
Woe to those that destroy the earth.
Bob

Seattle, WA

#379 Aug 13, 2013
Surrender Dorothy wrote:
-Robert Fulford
The word ( unaware ) means willfully ignorant.
NotoriousCTR

Booneville, MS

#380 Aug 15, 2013
Wow. Most of you people are crazy like I've never understood was possible before reading this.

I know, I too will fear the wrath of the tired old insult of being brainwashed or asleep or ignorant or something similar. Sorry to laugh so openly at your stupidity.
mike P

Kent, WA

#381 Oct 5, 2013
The iLOSERnati uhum, excuse me the illuminati are the ones orchestrating this along with dumbing people down with adam sandler movies, hijacking hip hop, crashing the american dollar intentionally, flouride in the water, GMO food they sell all this with lame buzz words, subliminal associative mind programming, and carry it out with their step in fetch it window dressing puppet government

“Ain't no rest for the wicked.”

Since: Sep 13

Federal Way, WA

#382 Oct 9, 2013
MY GOD WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE, MIKE!

Or maybe we won't but at least we'll all have fun listening to your silly ideas.
LOL

Seattle, WA

#383 Nov 14, 2013
...boogah...boogah...boogah... black helicopters....

God will these fools ever get real? Get a job? Get a bath?
LOL

Seattle, WA

#384 Nov 14, 2013
Next thing you're going to tell me is that Michael Jackson was a molester.
Jimmy Russels

Port Orchard, WA

#385 Dec 3, 2013
Michael Jackson was stuck in a child-like state because of the abuse heaped on him by his father. He did not get to experience a normal childhood, so he lived out that childhood in his adult years with people of his same 'mental age'. There is no proof that abuse happened; testimony is meaningless without evidence to back it up. Michael was silenced because he was about to go public about the Cabal and their influence in celebrity culture and media. Same reason Tupac and Biggy were killed; they knew too much and they couldn't keep their mouths shut.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#386 Dec 17, 2013
Seen the Topix news thread about the Sea Stars dying. Could be something in this.

“Ain't no rest for the wicked.”

Since: Sep 13

Federal Way, WA

#387 Dec 18, 2013
Xetra wrote:
Seen the Topix news thread about the Sea Stars dying. Could be something in this.
You know what, you make a convincing argument.

Starfish die because the government wants to (insert random claim) to the people and they're doing it by dispersing chemicals via jet that kind of just hang around in the sky a whole long time and almost never settle to earth instead of using a much more sophisticated distribution agent people won't simply get out from under in the next 5 to 11 hours.

You're right. I'm now officially scared of whatever random thing it is that the government want to do to us via this terrible dispersion mechanism. We're all going to die.
DyingAmerican

United States

#388 Apr 22, 2014
sky_watcher wrote:
I have been noticing an inreased number of chemtrails in the past couple of monthes. I've also saw rainbow clouds for the first time, and not the rainbow ring that comes around the sun sometimes, but a straight line of rainbow clouds, and some patchy ones randomly scattered. I'm 20 years old and i've been studying these differend theories hard core lately, does anyone agree that the trails seem to be on the rise?
-jena
Yes. Still. Year now, 2014.
Valerie

Seattle, WA

#389 May 7, 2014
Been documenting the chemtrails over Issaquah and Bellevue and down the i-90 corridor for several months. Pretty bad. I drive between Issaquah and Roslyn over the pass weekly... I see it constantly. Makes me soooo mad!!! To see the sky start as a sunny day and turn into this gray overcasty looking stuff as they spread out..... I have pictures showing the spreading of the criss crossing patterns.
Pilot

Madisonville, KY

#390 May 9, 2014
Robert wrote:
Its true. I saw the jets spraying over Seattle today. They spray Seattle almost, if not everyday.
Its not a contrail. The chemtrails spread out to turn the blue blue sky into a haze. Everyone is talking about it. It took me a long time to beleive it, but it is true. I saw it myself. I just wonder, what they are spraying on us ?
After we got sprayed today the large jet that did the spraying was last seen heading towards the Tacoma area.
Get thyself to the nearest lunatic asylum!
Sane

Paducah, KY

#391 May 10, 2014
Surrender Dorothy wrote:
-Robert Fulford
How true.
Sadie

Gig Harbor, WA

#392 May 14, 2014
In tacoma Wa, today the sky was blue and beautiful. I saw many planes go by and spray in X patterns. I go inside for 20 minutes and they are 'clouds', now it is hazy. It is bull sh** and I want my blue skies, and clear day.
This is SO obvious but nobody even cares.

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

#393 May 18, 2014
Sadie wrote:
In tacoma Wa, today the sky was blue and beautiful. I saw many planes go by and spray in X patterns. I go inside for 20 minutes and they are 'clouds', now it is hazy. It is bull sh** and I want my blue skies, and clear day.
This is SO obvious but nobody even cares.
Nobody is spraying anything, you kook. Go back to your bunker with your tinfoil hat and research the moon landing some more.
Crop Duster

Marion, KY

#394 May 22, 2014
They are called contrails!
boitoi

Seattle, WA

#395 Jun 8, 2014
sky_watcher wrote:
<quoted text>
I know plenty about what your talking about, and It's not just HAARP the are not the only ionospheric heating facility, nor were they the first, and I know chemtrails have been going on for many, many years.
With that out of the way, I just want to ask if anyone has noticed an increase of spraying lately, or any other strange things with the clouds?
wassup? SEA HERE... CLOUDED WITH CHEMS?
Western State

La Fayette, KY

#396 Jun 8, 2014
Does the local lunatic asylum there allow its inmates access to the internet?

Sure seems like it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deer Harbor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NO AMNESTY for ILLEGALS! (Feb '14) Mon Juan Carlos 41
$100 Directv Referral Program (Aug '10) Mon Dexter - San Diego 390
WND news Mon Larry 1
Review: 24/7 Hawk Locksmith Services Sun chungzue 2
need some help. I'm in desperate need of 1000 a... (Jun '14) Mar 1 Independent1 4
See where encampments might be allowed in West ... Mar 1 Independent1 4
Reasons Why Washington State Sucks - Post Them ... (Apr '12) Mar 1 Independent1 337

Deer Harbor News Video

Deer Harbor Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Deer Harbor People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:25 pm PST

Bleacher Report 3:25PM
Seahawks Sign OLB Mister Alexander
Bleacher Report11:01 PM
Raiders' Final Free-Agency Outlook and Predictions
Bleacher Report 9:28 AM
MJD Compares New Raiders HC Del Rio to Frank Underwood
Bleacher Report 1:03 PM
Fact/Fiction: Raiders to Be Big Factors on Cobb, Suh?
Bleacher Report 9:06 PM
Raiders' Blueprint for Winning Free Agency