Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Chal...

Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Health Reform

There are 18908 comments on the TIME.com story from Aug 3, 2010, titled Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Health Reform. In it, TIME.com reports that:

Missouri voters go to the polls Tuesday for the first-in-the-nation referendum on President Obama's health care plan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TIME.com.

Magellan

Branson, MO

#20272 Mar 15, 2014
BUBBLES got OWNED wrote:
The TOP 5 things The St Louis Retard and Michael Jackson's pet chimp have in common:
#5 They are both named BUBBLES
#4 Bubbles the Chimp was owned by a drug addict. Bubbles the St Louis Retard is an owned drug addict
#3 Bubbles the Chimp had an IQ around 30. Bubbles the Retard can't even spell "IQ".
#2 Both were molested by older men
And the #1 thing is.....one likes to stick its finger in its butt, play with its own poo, and is too stupid to know that it is inappropriate behavior. They other belonged to Michael Jackson.
ahahahahaha! Now that is funny!
Magellan

Branson, MO

#20273 Mar 15, 2014
LIBERALS HAVE WON wrote:
<quoted text>
yah ... there are enough voices in OWENEDsville's head to make the Michael Jackson "Thrille"r video.
Q; What does Michael Jacksons Thriller Video and OWNEDsville-Vienna have in common?
A: You can OWN the both of them.
Now that wasn't funny. In fact it was pretty darn lame. It doesn't even make any sense.
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#20274 Mar 15, 2014
Magellan wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that wasn't funny. In fact it was pretty darn lame. It doesn't even make any sense.
Hahahahahahaha

neither do you !
BUBBLES got OWNED

United States

#20275 Mar 15, 2014
LIBERALS HAVE WON wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahahaha
neither do you !
what do you know. You think.I'm just some trailer park slut that turns tricks on the interstate truck stops. Well Ok I am. But you shouldn't be kicking my butt you should feel sorry for.me and all thr.voices trapped in my head...my life is a living hell and Topix is my cry for.help.
Magellan

Branson, MO

#20276 Mar 15, 2014
BUBBLES got OWNED wrote:
<quoted text>what do you know. You think.I'm just some trailer park slut that turns tricks on the interstate truck stops. Well Ok I am. But you shouldn't be kicking my butt you should feel sorry for.me and all thr.voices trapped in my head...my life is a living hell and Topix is my cry for.help.
Another name copier. Do you really think anyone believes this stuff? This website is full of name copiers and you are all easy to spot. The only thing you do is make yourself look like a gigantic dillhole.
Magellan

Branson, MO

#20277 Mar 15, 2014
BUBBLES got OWNED wrote:
The TOP 5 things The St Louis Retard and Michael Jackson's pet chimp have in common:

#5 They are both named BUBBLES

#4 Bubbles the Chimp was owned by a drug addict. Bubbles the St Louis Retard is an owned drug addict

#3 Bubbles the Chimp had an IQ around 30. Bubbles the Retard can't even spell "IQ".

#2 Both were molested by older men

And the #1 thing is.....one likes to stick its finger in its butt, play with its own poo, and is too stupid to know that it is inappropriate behavior. They other belonged to Michael Jackson.
I think you really upset this bubbles fella. He's copying your name and thinks people are stupid enough to believe him. I am thinking he might just be stalking you.
BUBBLES got OWNED

United States

#20278 Mar 16, 2014
Magellan wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you really upset this bubbles fella. He's copying your name and thinks people are stupid enough to believe him. I am thinking he might just be stalking you.
I think you are really upset. To think anyone would believe you that there is a clone. Ive been doing this for years first Yellow Dawg. Then Dan in Smithvill e Then Chilli This asshole.in St Louis that thinks she so much better than me and even if he is. Ive got issues more than National Geographic. So that is why I want to.meet Tim. But all these mean voices drive him away so I stuck with toothless white trash like you. Can you blame me wanting to be Michael Jackson all that plastic surgery and those 10.year old boys. I can only dream.
BUBBLES got OWNED

United States

#20279 Mar 16, 2014
Magellan wrote:
<quoted text>
whats really funny when I put on a silver glove and moon walk backwards across the. WalMart parking lot
BUBBLES got OWNED

United States

#20280 Mar 16, 2014
Magellan wrote:
<quoted text>Another name copier. Do you really think anyone believes this stuff? This website is full of name copiers and you are all easy to spot. The only thing you do is make yourself look like a gigantic dillhole.
That's what BUBBLES the ST LOUIS RETARD does. She is severely retarded and thinks it's accomplishing something. She doesn't realize the only thing she does is make a assclown out of herself.
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#20283 Mar 16, 2014
BUBBLES got OWNED wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what BUBBLES the ST LOUIS RETARD does. She is severely retarded and thinks it's accomplishing something. She doesn't realize the only thing she does is make a assclown out of herself.
Funny but it says Vienna ...that's you...this is what you've always done is to clone someone...and act like it was them... we know it's you because you posts all read like an Encyclopaedia of PERVERSION...you are busted bitch!

now your so sick and f*cked up you'er doing it to yourself.
hahahahahaha that is hysterical hahahahahahaha

The best thing you can do is get of Topix...and GET A LIFE.
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#20284 Mar 16, 2014
Magellan wrote:
<quoted text>
ahahahahaha! Now that is funny!
You want to see funny ...you should see OWNEDsville wearing a silver glove, moonwalking backwards on the WalMart parking lot...hahahahahahaha
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#20285 Mar 16, 2014
BUBBLES got OWNED wrote:
<quoted text>whats really funny when I put on a silver glove and moon walk backwards across the. WalMart parking lot
If you are NOT OWNEDsville...then you are one funny MF,
you are causing her to collapse into a MASSIVE MELTDOWN....Excellent!

Game Point!!!!
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#20286 Mar 16, 2014
I would love to see OWNEDsville doing a drugged-out version of the Michael Jackson Moonwalk... that is too funny for words...I fell out of my seat reading that...hahahahahaha

OWNEDsville is so OWNED!!!!!

hahahahahaha
With a screen name

Saint Louis, MO

#20287 Mar 16, 2014
Of Liberals Have Won, it's funny to read your condescending posts to others. You are admitting you are a Liberal/ and attempting to imply you are superior TO ANYONE... In the other- it's wild to watch you on here, you truly are hopelessly clueless.

I hope you get cancer or AIDS and die a slow painful death.
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#20288 Mar 16, 2014
With a screen name wrote:
Of Liberals Have Won, it's funny to read your condescending posts to others. You are admitting you are a Liberal/ and attempting to imply you are superior TO ANYONE... In the other- it's wild to watch you on here, you truly are hopelessly clueless.
How GOP Christian of you...why I mock your values...you have none!
BUBBLES got OWNED

United States

#20289 Mar 16, 2014
With a screen name wrote:

She is just a waste of human life. She spends her whole life on here acting like a d-bag. She is so desperate for attention she is now replying to her clone posts in hopes that someone will join in. It's so funny to watch someone like her.
Magellan

Branson, MO

#20290 Mar 16, 2014
BUBBLES got OWNED wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you call her(?) Bubbles?

It is pretty obvious the difference between your posts and the fake ones. But some people get very desperate on here to try and attack people in any way they can. It says a lot about what type of person they are. In her case she is just a typical Obama voter.
OWNING OWNEDsville

Saint Louis, MO

#20291 Mar 16, 2014
BUBBLES got OWNED wrote:
<quoted text>
She is just a waste of human life. She spends her whole life on here acting like a d-bag. She is so desperate for attention she is now replying to her clone posts in hopes that someone will join in. It's so funny to watch someone like her.
hahahahaha ...what is so funny...is watching you MELTDOWN...hahahahaha
BUBBLES got OWNED

United States

#20292 Mar 16, 2014
Magellan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you call her(?) Bubbles?
It is pretty obvious the difference between your posts and the fake ones. But some people get very desperate on here to try and attack people in any way they can. It says a lot about what type of person they are. In her case she is just a typical Obama voter.
About 6 or so months ago he (actually) posted that he was entering a drag queen contest in St Louis and would be using the name Bubbles Johansen or B.J. for short. So we just started using the nickname Bubbles for him. He took last place behind a crackhead in a Dolly Parton wig and his dad Yellow Dawg who had entered the contest dressed as the Queen of England and thus wasn't able to earn enough money for the sex change operation he wants to have. So now he spends all his time either on here making the most retarded posts ever seen on a forum or out behind the 7-11 blowing guys for a quarter a shot until he can save up enough money for the operation.
OWNING OWNEDsville

Saint Louis, MO

#20294 Mar 16, 2014
BUBBLES got OWNED wrote:
<quoted text>
About 6 or so months ago he (actually) posted that he was entering a drag queen contest in St Louis and would be using the name Bubbles Johansen or B.J. for short. So we just started using the nickname Bubbles for him. He took last place behind a crackhead in a Dolly Parton wig and his dad Yellow Dawg who had entered the contest dressed as the Queen of England and thus wasn't able to earn enough money for the sex change operation he wants to have. So now he spends all his time either on here making the most retarded posts ever seen on a forum or out behind the 7-11 blowing guys for a quarter a shot until he can save up enough money for the operation.
See your post proves those disturbing graphic " multiple voices in your head " are all YOUR perverted posts!!!

OWNEDsville you are one stinking pile of messed up depravity, so typical of out-state METHsouri CONservatives

The only thing you are good at... is being an EPIC FAILURE

You can stop trying to prove to us what a pathetic psychotic liar you are ...
WE BELIEVE YOU

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deepwater Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bears den Aug 7 bdubbs 1
Angela Marie Hammond Disappearance (Mar '11) Aug 7 Jewlee 32
Sheena Sartain (Jul '11) Jul '16 Elmer fud 2
looking for crista mullen, former friend of bil... May '16 donintn 1
Looking for James "bubba" bedford (Jan '15) Apr '16 Jake 11
Mr Richard Shields (May '10) Mar '16 Citizen 4
Poll should build a new park? (Feb '16) Feb '16 Last name matters 1

Deepwater Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance