Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
MORE DAWG DRIVEL

United States

#104762 Sep 25, 2014
Looks like Yellow DAWN had another late night emotional breakdown. Poor thing. That's what he gets for trying to live an imaginary life on the Internet.

There is nothing about him that says military or intelligence and everything that says coward and stupid. Just another brain dead communist pile of crap.
Country Club Republican

Saint Louis, MO

#104763 Sep 25, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
So-called "Truth Teller" and "RAPINO" -- dumb and dumber.
BOOM...Game Point!
Country Club Republican

Saint Louis, MO

#104764 Sep 25, 2014
<quoted text>
Thank you for your kind remark. I did my duty, like millions of others -- many of whom paid the ultimate price. I was lucky.
RAPINO fills his own shoes. The substance is brown and smelly.
hahahahahahahaha

BOOM ...Right On...Game Point!
MORE DAWG DRIVEL

United States

#104765 Sep 25, 2014
BREAKING NEWS!!!

The most CORRUPT, DESPICABLE, LOW LIFE, RACIST Attorney General in the history of the United States to resign today!!

So long Eric Holder, don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split you!! You will be missed for all of one second.

GOOD RIDDANCE!!!
MORE DAWG DRIVEL

United States

#104766 Sep 25, 2014
BREAKING NEWS!!!

The most CORRUPT, DESPICABLE, LOW LIFE, RACIST Attorney General in the history of the United States to resign today!!

So long Eric Holder, don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split you!! You will be missed for all of one second.

GOOD RIDDANCE!!!

America will become a better place today.
Eric

United States

#104767 Sep 25, 2014
MORE DAWG DRIVEL wrote:
BREAKING NEWS!!!
GOOD RIDDANCE!!!
America will become a better place today.
It's not fair that he's the only one stepping down i think a lot more should step down with him cause it gets ridiculous that the people can't see what's really happening with all of the corruption in government these days.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#104768 Sep 25, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not fair that he's the only one stepping down i think a lot more should step down with him cause it gets ridiculous that the people can't see what's really happening with all of the corruption in government these days.
Certainly the do-nothing Tea Partiers in the US House should step down.

All they are good for is to collect government welfare checks.
MORE DAWG DRIVEL

United States

#104770 Sep 25, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>It's not fair that he's the only one stepping down i think a lot more should step down with him cause it gets ridiculous that the people can't see what's really happening with all of the corruption in government these days.
Yep. Harry Reid and B Hussien O should follow his lead. Then America could start getting back on the right track.
Eric

United States

#104771 Sep 25, 2014
Country Club Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny.... but you can't see your ass from a hole in ground...
what we can see is that you're full of shit
I bet you can't //
Christian Conservative

Chula, MO

#104772 Sep 25, 2014
<quoted text>
"True Christians"? As opposed to "False Christians"? Under which category to YOU fall? Don't make me have to guess!_8-)
You say that the anti-Christ "won't come in like a beast either." Well, it won't make any difference. YOU will not be among the 144,000 who will be redeemed from the earth, because you are not a virgin!
Rev 14:3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.
Rev 14:4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.
Virgins refers to the pollutions connected with the great religious system under antichrist in the coming days. You should really study the bible. The more I study, the more I want to learn. It all falls in line with the way our world is progressing.
Brain Dead Liberals

West Plains, MO

#104775 Sep 25, 2014
WHY DID ERIC HOLDER RESIGN??? THIS COULD BE VERY, VERY BAD
As many of us have heard and were initially over joyed at the resignation of Eric (the liar/cheat) Holder, the other shoe maybe about to drop

The "rumor mill" has it that Supreme Court Justice Ginsberg is about to retire.

NObama maybe setting Holder up to be nominated to the Supreme Court.

Now remember one little very important fact. Harry reid changed the rules in the Senate. If this goes down the way people are saying, there is no way the Republicans could stop it.

We will have a communist on the Supreme Court.....for life!!!

http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread.php...

It doesn't matter. He's just gonna be replaced with Al Sharpton or somebody like him. I mean, that's what the DOJ has been turned into. Eric Holder has subverted the Department of Justice and now it's no different than if Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton were running it, and whoever Obama nominates is gonna be Obama Jr. or Obama III in there. The dye's been cast. I'll tell you what I think. I don't think he's afraid of any Senate investigation. Why would anybody be afraid of the Republicans?~ Rush
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2014/09/25/...

#104776 Sep 25, 2014
Christian Conservative wrote:
<quoted text> Virgins refers to the pollutions connected with the great religious system under antichrist in the coming days. You should really study the bible. The more I study, the more I want to learn. It all falls in line with the way our world is progressing.
Sure. If you think so. Having studied the Bible some, my take is that it is to a great extent mythology. Now the experts live in Israel, and your religion only makes up 2.1% of the Israeli population. And, since you think you are such a Biblical expert, I will guess that YOUR particular denomination is not officially approved in Israel.(You are, if you are some types of Catholic, or a member of the Evangelical Church.)

The Hebrews were "chosen" by God. You probably aren't.

#104777 Sep 25, 2014
Brain Dead Liberals wrote:
WHY DID ERIC HOLDER RESIGN??? THIS COULD BE VERY, VERY BAD
As many of us have heard and were initially over joyed at the resignation of Eric (the liar/cheat) Holder, the other shoe maybe about to drop
The "rumor mill" has it that Supreme Court Justice Ginsberg is about to retire.
NObama maybe setting Holder up to be nominated to the Supreme Court.
Now remember one little very important fact. Harry reid changed the rules in the Senate. If this goes down the way people are saying, there is no way the Republicans could stop it.
We will have a communist on the Supreme Court.....for life!!!
http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread.php...
It doesn't matter. He's just gonna be replaced with Al Sharpton or somebody like him. I mean, that's what the DOJ has been turned into. Eric Holder has subverted the Department of Justice and now it's no different than if Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton were running it, and whoever Obama nominates is gonna be Obama Jr. or Obama III in there. The dye's been cast. I'll tell you what I think. I don't think he's afraid of any Senate investigation. Why would anybody be afraid of the Republicans?~ Rush
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2014/09/25/...
Ah, hahahahahahaha! Reading the first of your comment, I was about to reply that you had been listening to Rush Limbaugh!

BUT THEN YOU CONFIRMED IT! How clueless can a person get? Believing Rush Limbaugh? Ah, hahahahahahahaha!

"the other shoe maybe [sic] about to drop"

"the way people are saying"

"we will have a communist on the Supreme Court"

Yeah, the "dye" has been cast! You are clueless!

(Incidentally, Holder said months ago that he was going to resign soon. Does Rush think that Holder might become the "Anti-Christ"?_8-)
Country Club Republican

Saint Louis, MO

#104778 Sep 25, 2014
<quoted text>
Ah, hahahahahahaha! Reading the first of your comment, I was about to reply that you had been listening to Rush Limbaugh!
BUT THEN YOU CONFIRMED IT! How clueless can a person get? Believing Rush Limbaugh? Ah, hahahahahahahaha!
"the other shoe maybe [sic] about to drop"
"the way people are saying"
"we will have a communist on the Supreme Court"
Yeah, the "dye" has been cast! You are clueless!
(Incidentally, Holder said months ago that he was going to resign soon. Does Rush think that Holder might become the "Anti-Christ"?_8-)
Great Job of taking Brain Dead apart...GAME POINT

CHEERS
Christian Conservative

Chula, MO

#104779 Sep 26, 2014
<quoted text>
Sure. If you think so. Having studied the Bible some, my take is that it is to a great extent mythology. Now the experts live in Israel, and your religion only makes up 2.1% of the Israeli population. And, since you think you are such a Biblical expert, I will guess that YOUR particular denomination is not officially approved in Israel.(You are, if you are some types of Catholic, or a member of the Evangelical Church.)
The Hebrews were "chosen" by God. You probably aren't.
I do not belong to any denomination. I am a Christian. Christianity is not a religion.
I do not claim to be a biblical expert either. But I do try to study under someone qualified. You wouldn't go to a math teacher to learn history. The bible was originally written in different languages. It is better understood through learning from the qualified to teach.
Country Club Republican

Saint Louis, MO

#104780 Sep 26, 2014
<quoted text> I do not belong to any denomination. I am a Christian. Christianity is not a religion.
I do not claim to be a biblical expert either. But I do try to study under someone qualified. You wouldn't go to a math teacher to learn history. The bible was originally written in different languages. It is better understood through learning from the qualified to teach.
I guess then Islam is NOT a religion too?????

So maybe you need to stop fighting over who created the world and fight against those who are destroying it????

CHEERS
Country Club Republican

Saint Louis, MO

#104781 Sep 26, 2014
<quoted text> Virgins refers to the pollutions connected with the great religious system under antichrist in the coming days. You should really study the bible. The more I study, the more I want to learn. It all falls in line with the way our world is progressing.
If YOU believe this... Then YOU are full of Bullshit!

God Bless
CHEERS
Say What

United States

#104782 Sep 26, 2014
<quoted text>I do not belong to any denomination. I am a Christian. Christianity is not a religion.
Christianity is not a religion? You better rethink that statement.

You need to keep one thing in mind with Yellow Dawn. He is an atheist which means he automatically knows more about the Bible and Christianity then everyone else. That's how it works you know. Liberals all know more about things they don't believe than those who do. If you don't believe it, just ask him. <rolls eyes>
Country Club Republican

Saint Louis, MO

#104783 Sep 26, 2014
Say What wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianity is not a religion? You better rethink that statement.
You need to keep one thing in mind with Yellow Dawn. He is an atheist which means he automatically knows more about the Bible and Christianity then everyone else. That's how it works you know. Liberals all know more about things they don't believe than those who do. If you don't believe it, just ask him. <rolls eyes>
Whenever I read DANs incoherent psychotic posts...I say what would Jesus do?
Well, for starters, he'd probably run away screaming from creationism-peddling fearmongers like the both of you.
God Bless
CHEERS

#104784 Sep 26, 2014
<quoted text> I do not belong to any denomination. I am a Christian. Christianity is not a religion.
Christianity is not a religion? Boy, a lot of people have sure been fooled!

So give me an example of "someone qualified" to teach the Bible. Aramaic expert? Hebrew language expert? Greek expert? Jewish rabbi?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deepwater Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Appleton City, Missouri (Mar '11) Nov 19 Hilda 10
Richard Stone Oct '17 Rog 3
Angela Marie Hammond Disappearance (Mar '11) Oct '17 zgowin1941 46
News 2 Charged In Murder Of Missouri Antiques Dealer (Mar '07) Sep '17 I know 89
Mr Richard Shields (May '10) Sep '17 guest 10
father john bolderson (Jun '09) Sep '17 Mcbride-help 6
Concert tonight Jul '17 Bill 1

Deepwater Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Deepwater Mortgages