DAWG wears PANTIES

United States

#96887 Mar 17, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>I see. You did not say, "What people were paying in other countries is completely irrelevant."

What you REALLY said was, "What people were paying in other countries is completely irrelevant."

Thanks for clearing up that point._8-)
HEY STUPID!!

I'll fake your pathetic response as your admission of defeat.

Maybe next time the subject comes up you can use a Mexican gas graph instead.... EH DUMBASS?

ROFLMAO!!

NOW SIT, BEG!! SPEAK BOY SPEAK!!

I OWN YOU!!!
CB means CRYBABY

United States

#96888 Mar 17, 2014
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong. I said diesel was $3.60 in Ohio.
You lose once again.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!! You never said one word about diesel or Ohio.

That's about the saddest attempt at a lie I have read on here yet.

Got a link to that or just an excuse not post one?

Thought so!!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#96889 Mar 17, 2014
tim wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupidity and hypocrisy works! Yes got your party right where it is now, OUT!
Obama got elected twice because of it. Yes, the republicans did it to themselves by being a stupid hypocrites.
What makes you think it won't work again! So far the republ-i-tards are in a fine position to find out.
At least you admit the "New Norm" with creating economic terrorism on the American middle class is because of the narcissistic far left liberal Demonrats, because the " republ-i-tards " put themselves out of office.

We need those " republ-i-tards" to come back!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#96890 Mar 17, 2014
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong. I said diesel was $3.60 in Ohio.
You lose once again.
And you are proud of this? You are a stupid narcissistic far left liberal Demonratic loon!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#96891 Mar 17, 2014
<quoted text>
Oh, my! Still proving how CLUELESS you are! Robert Duvall is a citizen of the US. He was born in San Diego, CA. His father was a US Navy Admiral. Duval lives in Virginia.
Duvall was given the 2005 National Medal of Arts in the Oval Office by President George W. Bush.(Photo in Wiki.)
Being intelligent, I am sure that Duvall would recognize your illogical meanderings immediately, and agree with me that you are COMPLETELY missing the point.
And you are straying from the real point:

The Clinton-Obama agenda has already done more damage to the American people/country than all terrorist organizations combined.

Left wing, liberal, Demonrats are for expansive/intrusive government.
They are anti-religious freedoms.
They are racist .
They are Anti-feminism.
They are the economic terrorists of the middle class.
They are the environmental loons.
They are anti- prosperity and growth.
They are evolving gay activists.
They are the destroyers of patriotic pride.
They are for population control with substandard medical care and sleazy abortion/sterilization clinics.
They divide the people in the country in to distract from their agenda.
They are anti-American global strength.

But they are just a minority and the new Republicans have a foothold to take over in 2014 and 2016.
DAWG GOT OWNED

United States

#96892 Mar 17, 2014
<quoted text>Oh, NOW I get it! In your demented mind, you think that Robert Duvall is my son.
Well dumbass, since YOU are the only one who has said something that stupid then it mean that your rot filled demented mind thinks it.

Not surprising from someone who also thinks he is the Queen of England.

What's next Dawg? Obama is your half brother? Stalin was your birth father? Can't wait to see what delusion you come up with next.
OWNING OWNEDsville

Saint Louis, MO

#96893 Mar 17, 2014
DAWG wears PANTIES wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY STUPID!!
Maybe next time the subject comes up you can use a Mexican gas graph instead.... EH DUMBASS?
ROFLMAO!!
I OWN YOU!!!
YOU ARE INSANE

Wow TIM and DAWG and Then Chilli ( all your pretend boyfriends)
ARE TOTALLY DESTROYING YOUR ASS ...

hahahahahahahaha

YOU ARE HAVING A MASSIVE MELTDOWN

Your life is soooooo TRAGIC

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#96894 Mar 17, 2014
DAWG wears PANTIES wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY STUPID!!
ROFLMAO!!
I OWN YOU!!!
Good idea. And typical of your behavior.

All right, go ahead and, as you state, "I'll fake your pathetic response as your admission of defeat."

That's the only way you will get my admission of defeat is by "faking" it. If it makes you happy, go right ahead with your delusions.
Goodbye Freddie

Piggott, AR

#96895 Mar 17, 2014
According to the news that is coming out, Fred Phelps is at death's door. He is a shining example of a true Democrat. I hope he likes a hot climate because its going to be plenty hot where he's going.

#96896 Mar 17, 2014
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
At least you admit the "New Norm" with creating economic terrorism on the American middle class is because of the narcissistic far left liberal Demonrats, because the " republ-i-tards " put themselves out of office.
We need those " republ-i-tards" to come back!
Since the "Tea Partiers" got into office, and since the general public has seen their negative behavior, and since it is clear the "Tea Partiers" are not getting any smarter --

THE REPUBLICAN BRAND HAS BEEN TAKEN DOWN FROM OFF THE SHELVES

Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal has said it when he warned fellow Republicans they "must stop being the stupid party" during a fiery and sharp critique Thursday night (Jan. 23) at the Republican National Committee's Winter Meeting.

http://thehill.com/video/in-the-news/279243-j...

Robert Duvall just said it.{QUOTE} All the atrocities in the South were committed by the Democratic Party, but now, everything’s been turned around in a strange way. Some of these very conservative Republicans… I don’t know, man. I believe in a woman’s choice. I believe in certain things. I hear they booed Rick Perry last night on the Jimmy Kimmel show. But it’s a great country. We’ve done bad things. Slavery was terrible. One-third of all Freedmen in New Orleans fought for the South. I can’t figure that out. Those things aren’t told in the history books. There’ve been lots of contradictions and this and that. But I think the country’s okay, and hopefully it will survive.{END QUOTE}

Duvall is correct: the Republican Party is "a mess." The moderate conservatives have been unable to clean it up after the clueless "Tea Partier" do-nothings.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/03...

Even Karl Rove threw insults at it after the last election. Who's next?

#96897 Mar 17, 2014
DAWG GOT OWNED wrote:
<quoted text>
Well dumbass, since YOU are the only one who has said something that stupid then it mean that your rot filled demented mind thinks it.
Not surprising from someone who also thinks he is the Queen of England.
What's next Dawg? Obama is your half brother? Stalin was your birth father? Can't wait to see what delusion you come up with next.
I cannot help it that, when I countered you silly allegations with " ... and I am the Queen of England," you could not fathom the meaning of the statement. You really THOUGHT that I AM the Queen of England. Ah, hahahahahaha!_8-) Clueless.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#96898 Mar 17, 2014
<quoted text>
You previously said, "One reason to own a firearm and know how to use it, and support the 2nd Amendment."
Those are relatively small words. They simply do not make any sense.
Owning a firearm and knowing how to use it does not "support" the 2nd Amendment.
(And what does NY Governor Andrew Cuomo have to do with Missouri?)
If you do not support the 2nd Amendment, you will lose the right and ability to owm a firearm legally. Don't let Missouri become a Liberal policy cesspool like NY or Cali. Also look at Detroit, don't let your town or State become bankrupt and a crime haven. If you think that bad things can not happen where you live, you are wrong. It does not take long for the rot to infect your community.

#96899 Mar 17, 2014
Goodbye Freddie wrote:
According to the news that is coming out, Fred Phelps is at death's door. He is a shining example of a true Democrat. I hope he likes a hot climate because its going to be plenty hot where he's going.
Homophobic Fred Phelps is a Democrat? Do tell.
Its true

United States

#96900 Mar 17, 2014
<quoted text>
Homophobic Fred Phelps is a Democrat? Do tell.
Fred Phelps ran for Governor of Kansas on the Democrat ticket and even ran for the US Senate on the same ticket. In 1988 he supported Al Gore for the Democrat nomination for President. You can find all this info on his wikipedia biography.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Phelps

You and Phelps are affiliated with the same party.

#96901 Mar 17, 2014
Its true wrote:
<quoted text>
Fred Phelps ran for Governor of Kansas on the Democrat ticket and even ran for the US Senate on the same ticket. In 1988 he supported Al Gore for the Democrat nomination for President. You can find all this info on his wikipedia biography.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Phelps
You and Phelps are affiliated with the same party.
Fred Phelps might have been a Democrat, but he was not a Christian.

And you are affilitated with the same party as Gingrich, DeLay, and Craig.(The list could go on, but you get the point.)
DAWG GOT OWNED

United States

#96902 Mar 17, 2014
<quoted text>I cannot help it that, when I countered you silly allegations with " ... and I am the Queen of England," you could not fathom the meaning of the statement. You really THOUGHT that I AM the Queen of England. Ah, hahahahahaha!_8-) Clueless.
Guess what STUPID!! You just got busted in another lie. You were not responding to me when you said that. You were being a dumbass and making your typical mocking comments about Muslim in White House while verbally jerking off your boyfriend ChilliFAG when you said it.

Once again you just lie to try and hide your stupidity.

Such a pity you are QUEEN!

ROFLMAO!!!
DAWG GOT OWNED

United States

#96903 Mar 17, 2014
<quoted text>Homophobic Fred Phelps is a Democrat? Do tell.
Fred Phelps ran 4 times for office in Kansas on the Democrat ticket

Sorry Dawg, but he belongs to YOUR party. He is what a real Democrat is all about.

Fred Phelps, Yellow Mutt Democrap, 2 representations of what Democrats are...scum sucking dirtbags.
DAWG GOT OWNED

United States

#96904 Mar 17, 2014
<quoted text>Fred Phelps might have been a Democrat, but he was not a Christian.

And you are affilitated with the same party as Gingrich, DeLay, and Craig.(The list could go on, but you get the point.)
Those are good examples of bad republicans but all of them combined don't equal one disgusting Democrat named Fred Phelps.

Besides, a list a mile long could be made from both parties of scumbags. So don't get all high and mighty and act like your party don't have any.

Can you name any Republicans that drowned a hooker then ran home to mommy?
Cinton-Obama Agenda

Fenton, MO

#96905 Mar 17, 2014
Amusing how you stupid liberal Demonrats attack the Tea Party.

The Party that started because of you!!!!!

ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,haaaa

#96906 Mar 17, 2014
DAWG GOT OWNED wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess what STUPID!! You just got busted in another lie. You were not responding to me when you said that. You were being a dumbass and making your typical mocking comments about Muslim in White House while verbally jerking off your boyfriend ChilliFAG when you said it.
Once again you just lie to try and hide your stupidity.
Such a pity you are QUEEN!
ROFLMAO!!!
Oh, SORRY! All you BONZOs look SO MUCH alike!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deepwater Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Angela Marie Hammond Disappearance (Mar '11) Nov 29 mlcc 20
liers Nov 28 deepwater 2
Downturn in Clinton? Oct '14 KC-Joe 1
Deepwaters Demise Sep '14 Deepwater Resident 1
missing 15 yr old boy Aug '14 irma straisinger 2
henry county (Nov '13) Aug '14 Policy holder beware 5
naked (Aug '13) Aug '14 one who knows 2
Deepwater Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web