Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
OWNING OWNEDsville

Saint Louis, MO

#96947 Mar 18, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
Here is a list of potential Republican presidential candidates for 2016:
Rand Paul, Paul Ryan, Rick Perry, Mike Huckabee, Ted Cruz, Sarah Palin, Michele Bachmann, Rick Santorum, Scott Walker, Newt Gingrich.
See any winners? I thought not.
End Game Point !!!!
DAWG got OWNED

United States

#96948 Mar 18, 2014
<quoted text>100%? Whoooo EEEEeeee! That's a big percentage! Gee, all I have to do is to disprove 1% and your 100% is a lie -- right?(Oh, I forgot: you don't know your math from a hole in the ground.)

Well, I said 40+ votes to repeal the Affordable Care Act. Mea Culpa! It is now 50 (THAT'S FIFTY!) times that the clueless "Tea Partiers" in the House have wasted their time -- and the time of the US citizens who need unemployment benefits, and need bills to help get the economy going again -- et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.

Anyhow, here's the article describing the 50th vote. March 5th. Who knows? By now they probably have wasted more time by taking more useless votes. Two weeks have passed.

Those House representatives should get off government welfare and go out and get a real job, since they cannot do what they were elected to do. What a fiasco!(Or, as Robert Duvall said, "a mess.")

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2014/03/...
WRONG!!

John Boehner called for the votes and he is not a Tea Party member.

YOU LOSE...AGAIN!!

ROFLMAO!!

YOU just got OWNED!!!

P.S. 27 Democrats voted yes on the repeal bill. The RATS are jumping ship! ObamaCare is a total disaster!
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#96949 Mar 18, 2014
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>
So what price would you pay for your freedoms? Would you die for your beliefs?
You mean like when Bush lied about WMD's and sent killed thousands of innocent young people(like your children) in a wasted war for no bid contracts for Cheney's old Company Halliburton...W went AWOL when about to be drug tested and Cheney all but avoided the draft, and worse Romney ( who couldn't reveal his taxes) went off to France instead of Vietnam ...yes please tell us about it

Would YOU as a good CONservative ...Die For that?????
Really

United States

#96950 Mar 18, 2014
LIBERALS HAVE WON wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like when Bush lied about WMD's and sent killed thousands of innocent young people(like your children) in a wasted war for no bid contracts for Cheney's old Company Halliburton...W went AWOL when about to be drug tested and Cheney all but avoided the draft, and worse Romney ( who couldn't reveal his taxes) went off to France instead of Vietnam ...yes please tell us about it
Then why is even Chris Matthews predicting that it's going to be a Republican tidal wave come November? He's not the only liberal saying it either.
Independent

Poplar Bluff, MO

#96951 Mar 18, 2014
<quoted text>
Some of them. A lot of people did.
How about you?
Why only some of them?
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#96952 Mar 18, 2014
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why is even Chris Matthews predicting that it's going to be a Republican tidal wave come November? He's not the only liberal saying it either.
?????
Just complete Bullshit...from you a Bullshitter ...

you wouldn't go die for anything... except maybe a McRib sandwich at McDonalds...LOL

I wouldn't start your victory lap just yet...you won't be any more successful .wining this election than you were making Obama a one term president

I thanks Jesus that you pu tReince Priebus back in charge of the RNC...hahahahahaha
.a LIBERAL.Victory Is All But Certain!

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#96953 Mar 18, 2014
Mikey Bloomberg is planning to spend his billions around the country in order to export his failed liberal NYC style policies to other cities. A rich liberal democrat using money to influence elections across the country. Just sayin'
Independent

Poplar Bluff, MO

#96954 Mar 18, 2014
LIBERALS HAVE WON wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you looking to win anyone to your way of thinking with what you are posting? If not, then why are you even here? Frankly, if you were to approach me on the street with the kind of talk and attitude you project here, I'd stay miles away from you no matter what you had to say. In fact, I'd be leaning towards the other side of whatever you were saying, just because.

Here is some free advice; nobody cares to know what you know until they know you care about them.
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#96955 Mar 18, 2014
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you looking to win anyone to your way of thinking with what you are posting? If not, then why are you even here? Frankly, if you were to approach me on the street with the kind of talk and attitude you project here, I'd stay miles away from you no matter what you had to say. In fact, I'd be leaning towards the other side of whatever you were saying, just because.
Here is some free advice; nobody cares to know what you know until they know you care about them.
You can debate RNC Rightwing NUT Cases ...So I don't give a shit what you say ...OK
And YES... YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT!!!!.

Deal With It
Independent

Poplar Bluff, MO

#96956 Mar 18, 2014
LIBERALS HAVE WON wrote:
<quoted text>
You can debate RNC Rightwing NUT Cases ...So I don't give a shit what you say ...OK
And YES... YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT!!!!.
Deal With It
Thank you. You just demonstrated my point to the tee.
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#96957 Mar 18, 2014
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. You just demonstrated my point to the tee.
Thank you madam, for demonstrating my point, as to what you really are and what you are up to here...DEAL WITH IT!
Independent

Poplar Bluff, MO

#96958 Mar 18, 2014
LIBERALS HAVE WON wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you madam, for demonstrating my point, as to what you really are and what you are up to here...DEAL WITH IT!
What was your point? Did anybody see it?
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#96959 Mar 18, 2014
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>
What was your point? Did anybody see it?
Jesus said "you have ears but do not hear and eyes but do not see" as far as I can see that applies to you...

Please don't worry... if I would ever run into you, I would never have anything to do with you...you are what is know as a "Time Bandit" also known as a COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME

DEAL WITH IT
Independent

Poplar Bluff, MO

#96960 Mar 18, 2014
LIBERALS HAVE WON wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus said "you have ears but do not hear and eyes but do not see" as far as I can see that applies to you...
Please don't worry... if I would ever run into you, I would never have anything to do with you...you are what is know as a "Time Bandit" also known as a COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME
DEAL WITH IT
So why are you conversing with a deaf and blind man then? Again, what's the point? Why do you argue and bicker without any hope of accomplishing anything if you believe it to be pointless in the first place?
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#96961 Mar 18, 2014
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>
So why are you conversing with a deaf and blind man then? Again, what's the point? Why do you argue and bicker without any hope of accomplishing anything if you believe it to be pointless in the first place?
I just mock you...you are not here to debate ...so it's the best tool for dealing with the EVIL that you are...you are Anti Christ and Anti American.

So if I had done anything at all that pissed you off, hurt your feelings and made you sad...GOOD!
Independent

Poplar Bluff, MO

#96962 Mar 18, 2014
LHW...It seems to me that you have no agenda of your own other than what was placed before you. It's ironic that you quoted the bible in that last post. Did you post it because that verse seemed to apply to me through your viewpoint or do you truly believe it wholeheartedly?

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#96963 Mar 18, 2014
CB got OWNED wrote:
<quoted text>
Still running like the typical Liberal coward from posting a link. But I can't really blame you. You got caught in a lie and can't post a link. All you can is make stupid comments because I was man enough to admit my mistake and you're a coward. Only a gutless Liberal would do that and you are gutless.
Maybe you should borrow a pair of Dawgs panties. You sure do act like a whiny bitch.
So when the table is turned you back track on the "I do not play that game."

Of course what do you expect from a non-winning con----servative.

They are so far down anything they choose to do is a victory, even if it is a lie.

Can you say loser? Loser.
Independent

Poplar Bluff, MO

#96964 Mar 18, 2014
LIBERALS HAVE WON wrote:
<quoted text>
I just mock you...you are not here to debate ...so it's the best tool for dealing with the EVIL that you are...you are Anti Christ and Anti American.
So if I had done anything at all that pissed you off, hurt your feelings and made you sad...GOOD!
I failed to see your mockings, sorry, thick skin. I'm not mad, I'm intrigued at what makes you tick and what motivates you. You're quite the specimen.
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#96965 Mar 18, 2014
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>So when the table is turned you back track on the "I do not play that game."
Of course what do you expect from a non-winning con----servative.
They are so far down anything they choose to do is a victory, even if it is a lie.
Can you say loser? Loser.
Excellent Post ... Game Point!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#96966 Mar 18, 2014
DAWG got OWNED wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG!!
John Boehner called for the votes and he is not a Tea Party member.
YOU LOSE...AGAIN!!
ROFLMAO!!
YOU just got OWNED!!!
P.S. 27 Democrats voted yes on the repeal bill. The RATS are jumping ship! ObamaCare is a total disaster!
Even Speaker of the House John Boehner cannot control the "Tea Partiers."

The "Tea Partiers" are so flighty, that job would be like trying to herd cats.

The "Tea Party" will mean the end of the Republican Party, which is currently so disorganized that they cannot control this small group of extremists.

"Obamacare" is the law of the land. For 4 years now. Get used to it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deepwater Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mayors race (Mar '12) Sep 5 Voter 12
bears den Aug '16 bdubbs 1
Angela Marie Hammond Disappearance (Mar '11) Aug '16 Jewlee 32
Sheena Sartain (Jul '11) Jul '16 Elmer fud 2
looking for crista mullen, former friend of bil... May '16 donintn 1
Looking for James "bubba" bedford (Jan '15) Apr '16 Jake 11
Mr Richard Shields (May '10) Mar '16 Citizen 4

Deepwater Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance