Two face charges in 2006 killing

Two face charges in 2006 killing

There are 87 comments on the Kansas City Star story from Mar 13, 2007, titled Two face charges in 2006 killing. In it, Kansas City Star reports that:

Two men have been charged in the year-old killing of antiques dealer Joe Walter, who was shot when his home near Deepwater, Mo., was burglarized, Henry County authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kansas City Star.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
anonymous

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#89 Jun 7, 2009
The Daughter

United States

#90 Jun 7, 2009
Just go to cast.net
The Daughter

United States

#91 Jun 7, 2009
Sorry easiest way is to put case net missouri it will bring it right up. Goodluck. Welcome to the area
confused

Saint Louis, MO

#92 Jun 8, 2009
Thank you for the website.
that one chick

Fairview Heights, IL

#93 Jun 10, 2009
The Daughter wrote:
For that one chick- seems to me someone that rambles on such as you is one of the tell tale signs of some one that is doing drugs! You ramble on not knowing facts or court proceedings.IF<IF<IF what the hell do you mean if do you live in a cave? See you know nothing. My Father does not need your sympathy, no does my family. FLAKE OFF!!!!!!!!!!
this is an unfair and rather moronic rant. i wonder, if all that hate has an outlet? certainly, you do not live your life in this manner; attacking with prejudice every person that stands in the way of your attitude? at least, i would hope not. i do not and did not convey my sympathy for your father or family. i merely said that it was a tragic set of circumstances, mostly for joe. and it is. i do not do drugs. i have been clean for many, many years. in my past, however, i have done them and hung out with others who do. it's a wasted life. i know first hand the effects and ramifications of meth. to assume that a long post is somehow meth induced is ridiculous, when based only on the length of the post. it reeks of tunnel vision. If, and i reiterate, IF, i seem ignorant of the proceedings, then so be. my post included a query of the whereabouts of brian. perhaps i did not search case.net to the extent i should have. if that is my transgression, then i apologize.

as for whether or not i live in a cave, why i live right here in the burg. have for most of my life. and i will post on this site when and IF the mood strikes me. i look forward to reading your next blurb. i'm sure it will be as enlightening as the last.
need info

United States

#94 Aug 27, 2009
I also tried to do a search on Bryan and nothing pops up? Not even on MO offender searches? Can anyone KINDLY give info? My heart goes out to the family of Joe.
KEEP HIM LOCKED UP

United States

#95 Sep 24, 2009
go to:
https://web.mo.gov/doc/offSearchWeb/search.js...

and search: Bryan Milak and he comes up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deepwater Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Another trip to Branson Oct '16 desertrose 58 1
mayors race (Mar '12) Sep '16 Voter 12
bears den Aug '16 bdubbs 1
Angela Marie Hammond Disappearance (Mar '11) Aug '16 Jewlee 32
Sheena Sartain (Jul '11) Jul '16 Elmer fud 2
liers (Oct '14) Jul '15 ReallyHahaSmh 12
Deepwaters Demise (Sep '14) Sep '14 Deepwater Resident 1

Deepwater Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance