Two face charges in 2006 killing

Two face charges in 2006 killing

There are 87 comments on the Kansas City Star story from Mar 13, 2007, titled Two face charges in 2006 killing. In it, Kansas City Star reports that:

Two men have been charged in the year-old killing of antiques dealer Joe Walter, who was shot when his home near Deepwater, Mo., was burglarized, Henry County authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kansas City Star.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
someone who knows

United States

#1 Mar 16, 2007
I am sure that they are happy they found "somebody" since the police had been looking at his children for the suspect....maybe this police department is rigged...and it will come out
just say no

United States

#2 Mar 16, 2007
I think they caught one of them in braggadocio living with a local here, that is what radio said, he was staying here in fema trailer, he had a funny name and they sent him to trial
someone who knows

United States

#3 Mar 17, 2007
He was living there assisting his girlfriend in taking care of her very ill grandfather...with her and thier 3year old daughter...getting away from the trouble maker friends they have had in the past and starting a life together where they could be closer to her family....he wasn't running...it was all her choice to move...and even though he didn't want to leave his family...he wanted to make it work where she would be happy...now some crack head he has befriended because of drug use is obiviously trying to bring him down for his sins....just wait...the story will come out....i have known these people for too long...they are lovers...not fighters...
just say no

United States

#4 Mar 17, 2007
thye had stolen goods in their house with them in braggadoccio is jut what tv and radio said, kuchendorfer or something like that, but charged with murder and robbery I think.
someone who knows

Sioux City, IA

#5 Mar 18, 2007
That is JUST IT..you are going by what you are HEARING on the TV and the radio...lord knows there is no laws on them lying or making a story up for the public....i am saying i understand by what you are saying from what you hear from them....but I am also telling you...i am right there in the "middle" of it...and i know the truth...not what they are saying on tv cause that is what story that bryan has told the public....they things they are saying they found in their home that was stolen...i know 100% for a fact that he has had them for the past 10 years...he is being framed....i saw the exact stuff they pulled out of thier storage unit 5+ years ago when i was at their house...just sit tight...you will see...i am not just trying to stick up for a friend...i am just trying to spread some of the true story....
someone who knows

Sioux City, IA

#6 Mar 18, 2007
Would you mind telling me what radio station you heard it on??? i am doing all the research i can
just say no

Blue Springs, MO

#7 Mar 18, 2007
wow, i never heard the bryan name, but that sounds horrible...maybe you should help defense attorney or talk to cops too...wow, call channel 12 or someone...I don't know I was just repeating what was on radio and tv..thats all I heard I know no one involved.

Since: Mar 07

United States

#8 Mar 18, 2007
someone who knows wrote:
Would you mind telling me what radio station you heard it on??? i am doing all the research i can
I saw it on KFVS-12 out of Cape Girardeau. There is probably a link there.
someone who knows

Sioux City, IA

#9 Mar 18, 2007
I will not be turning to the news..for it may complicate my testimony at trail...Bryan Malik was the crack head that turned himself in...and is framing Kochenderfer..so how about the name of that radio station???
someone who knows

Sioux City, IA

#10 Mar 18, 2007
so you must not be watching too much news...Bryan Malick is the guy that turned himself in...and then pointed finger's to his ex friend
someone who knows

Sioux City, IA

#11 Mar 18, 2007
Thanks crazy
just say no

Blue Springs, MO

#12 Mar 19, 2007
it was on kcrv one the morning after arrest, sounded like they were just reading, but did not mention a third party, I was just commenting that it was an arrest made local, don't shoot the messenger, I said I knew no one involved., since the crime was in another county I doubt we hear much more about it
someone who knows

Sioux City, IA

#13 Mar 19, 2007
You are so write...they are leaving so so much out...like they say he was once married to one of the man's relatives...they leave out the important fact that may look like he could be innocent...that it was his ex wifes grandfather...the great grandfather of the two sons he loves with all his heart...that he has spent many many a time with the man that he also reffered to as his grandfather...and they had a bond that was so great that he grandfather shared many things with him as presents way after the marriage was over and he no longer would of had a need to be polite to him...they leave out the fact that the daughter of the deceased was the FIRST suspect in the case...they leave so much out....as soon as the lawyer gives the ok then there will be a news press where the media gets the chance to hear his story...not just the one sided version...not shooting the messenger....just correcting him a bit ha ha...
interested party

Irvine, CA

#14 Apr 13, 2007
Let me get this straight. Kochenderfer had items at his house that had been given to him by Joe Walter that subsequently were identifed after the arrest as stolen from Joe? What were the items that they say were stolen? Guns or knives?
just say no

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#15 Apr 15, 2007
interested party wrote:
Let me get this straight. Kochenderfer had items at his house that had been given to him by Joe Walter that subsequently were identifed after the arrest as stolen from Joe? What were the items that they say were stolen? Guns or knives?
I think they said the were antigue guns, coins, etc

“lost in love”

Missouri

#16 Apr 23, 2007
guns
interested party

Irvine, CA

#18 Apr 30, 2007
Hi, thanks for the reply. Did Joe give the guns to Lance? If so, when? That would be a key to prove his innocence. Joe's daughter would surely be able to vouch for Lance if this is the case. Keep the faith.

“lost in love”

Missouri

#19 Apr 30, 2007
no problem..sorry i try not to get on here too much...Faith is not hard for us...we are praying every moment he returns to where he belongs..with his family :)
interested party

Irvine, CA

#20 May 1, 2007
Well, good luck to you. Do you have any comments on my questions?
curiousity

Kansas City, MO

#22 Aug 5, 2007
does anyone know why they suspected the daughter???
someone who knows wrote:
You are so write...they are leaving so so much out...like they say he was once married to one of the man's relatives...they leave out the important fact that may look like he could be innocent...that it was his ex wifes grandfather...the great grandfather of the two sons he loves with all his heart...that he has spent many many a time with the man that he also reffered to as his grandfather...and they had a bond that was so great that he grandfather shared many things with him as presents way after the marriage was over and he no longer would of had a need to be polite to him...they leave out the fact that the daughter of the deceased was the FIRST suspect in the case...they leave so much out....as soon as the lawyer gives the ok then there will be a news press where the media gets the chance to hear his story...not just the one sided version...not shooting the messenger....just correcting him a bit ha ha...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deepwater Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mayors race (Mar '12) Sep 5 Voter 12
bears den Aug '16 bdubbs 1
Angela Marie Hammond Disappearance (Mar '11) Aug '16 Jewlee 32
Sheena Sartain (Jul '11) Jul '16 Elmer fud 2
looking for crista mullen, former friend of bil... May '16 donintn 1
Looking for James "bubba" bedford (Jan '15) Apr '16 Jake 11
Mr Richard Shields (May '10) Mar '16 Citizen 4

Deepwater Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance