First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Disgusted

Marlborough, CT

#41 Mar 2, 2010
Check out State of CT judical site - Plea not guilty - pre trial - next court date 3/16/2010.
disgusted

Holden, MA

#42 Mar 17, 2010
another court date 4/6/2010...what is happening???
Disgusted

Holden, MA

#43 Jul 22, 2010
No jail...no probation...a lesson for all..steal from your employer...never mind the victims..and get to enjoy life free and clear?? something is wrong with our judical system.
Missy

Mystic, CT

#45 Aug 25, 2010
Well I can't believe that she got away with embezzlement and it doesn't bother her at all.The news media should talk to her at Dunkin Donuts in Old Saybrook where she now is employed.
Disgusted

Holden, MA

#46 Aug 27, 2010
The news media barely covered this, nothing in Hartford Courant, and the Local On Lines news didn't even open the comment period!! Laura is the embezzler..but what about all the others involved in the coverup and timing of it all??? So many questions that the media SHOULD research and report.
dicksmuse

United States

#47 Sep 13, 2010
She is still screwing TIm the coke head. Not divorced yet either-I wonder if Dick likes playing the fool. Laura is a pig.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deep River Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CT Who do you support for Governor in Connecticut ... (Oct '10) Sep 16 Tippy Faulker 792
Andrea Mears Aug 29 shoff 1
Can I find the obituary of my ancestors ? Jul '14 luclor97 1
All Fired Up: Traveling Roadside Barbecue Jul '14 ForJustice 1
Connecticut News - State, National and Local Ne... (Jun '07) May '14 chris 3
yoga May '14 ava tyler 3
Region 4 Education Budget Approved May '14 Libs Suck 1
•••
•••
•••

Deep River Jobs

•••
•••