Panel Recommends Town Hall Addition

Panel Recommends Town Hall Addition

There are 1 comment on the Hartford Courant story from Mar 6, 2007, titled Panel Recommends Town Hall Addition. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

The town hall expansion building committee has recommended that the town pursue plans for a two-story addition on the south side of the existing town hall.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

Live long resident

Greenwich, CT

#1 Mar 6, 2007
The existing town hall is a historic land mark and should remain as originally built. There is a building available with in a block of the town hall that is for sale. This building would provide more than enough additional space for the town with ample space in the existing paved parking lot. It is a waste of time and effort to continue to come up with "options" that will not meet the needs of the town, most especially the issues of parking. Lets get the renovations of the new building started.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deep River Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News State Looking Into Complaints About Essex Business (Jun '08) May '16 Consumer Advocate 44
---a question----- (Apr '15) Nov '15 Craig 3
News Connecticut electrician to appear in 'Shark Tan... (Apr '15) May '15 BPT 4
Andrea Mears (Aug '14) Aug '14 shoff 1
Can I find the obituary of my ancestors ? (Jul '14) Jul '14 luclor97 1
News All Fired Up: Traveling Roadside Barbecue (Jul '14) Jul '14 ForJustice 1
News Connecticut News - State, National and Local Ne... (Jun '07) May '14 chris 3

Deep River Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Deep River Mortgages