C Quester

United States

#1 Jun 18, 2013
You Obama worshipers do not deserve the freedom that the blood shed from the past and present wars. You people were washed in the blood of the greatest military of the greatest country in history. You are a bunch of sellouts and cheapen this country and all the soldiers and sailors that gave their lives and limbs for the lowdown likes of you.

All you lowlife P BO lovers go straight to hell.
there is no hell

Lenoir, NC

#2 Jun 18, 2013
Past wars, you mean like World Wars One and Two which were led by Liberal Democrats? By the way Truman, JFK, Johnson, and Carter served in the military during wartime and FDR was assistant secretary of the Navy during World War One. Try picking up a history book sometime dumbass.
Larry Darryl and Darryl

Hudson, NC

#3 Jun 18, 2013
there is no hell wrote:
Past wars, you mean like World Wars One and Two which were led by Liberal Democrats? By the way Truman, JFK, Johnson, and Carter served in the military during wartime and FDR was assistant secretary of the Navy during World War One. Try picking up a history book sometime dumbass.
He did that's how he found out his uncle was also his daddy!!!
C Quester

United States

#4 Jun 19, 2013
You two Dickheads are so stupid. You truely don't deserve to be breathing American air.
Larry Darryl and Darryl

Hudson, NC

#5 Jun 20, 2013
C Quester wrote:
You two Dickheads are so stupid. You truely don't deserve to be breathing American air.
Is that right?
All I know for a stone cold fact is that I haven't been laid off since 2007 you do the math peckerbreath! Get Rush's knob outta your ass and open up your eyes. You are smart enough to think for yourself aren't you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deep Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Do You Support For Senate In NC in 2014 (Sep '14) 9 min SJW 7,958
Jack in Box Closing 1 hr hahahaha 46
Threesome 6 hr curious 13
Patty Greer 8 hr joker 4
Shooting at Food Lion 9 hr hehehehehe 159
New Barbershop Open 10 hr Julie Wilson 31
dominoz pizza 11 hr Hahahahaha 2
Deep Gap Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web