Football Friday night
Seriously

Greenville, SC

#1 Nov 29, 2013
I have seen several "tweets" on ffn the last few weeks about HHS football and having west players..
I know for a fact has gone on for years, and in most sports like football, basketball and baseball. It also happens in most counties. The fact that people from this county choose to PUBLICLY degrade the accomplishments of another school in the county says a lot about their character or lack of it. I watch almost every week I have never seen others tweet this way.
I have to guess its either west fans who cannot accept that their program is non existent, OR its south fans who are upset they get blown out in their division and can't make it past first or second round. Either way its pretty sad.
its over

Black Mountain, NC

#2 Nov 30, 2013
Your hibtiten team is non existant now too. They got blown out last nite. Go set on your remote.
Seriously

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Nov 30, 2013
its over wrote:
Your hibtiten team is non existant now too. They got blown out last nite. Go set on your remote.
Spell much?
Clearly, you missed the point of the post.
wow

Banner Elk, NC

#4 Nov 30, 2013
its a west fan named shayne
Concerned

Hickory, NC

#5 Dec 2, 2013
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

HHS is THE premier Football Program in this County and in the Top 2 in the 4 county area.

SC and WCHS can suck it!

If losing in the 3rd round is considered a disappointment, then what is losing in the first round?? Or not even making the playoffs, or only having 1 win???

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL SCHS AND WCHS suck!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deep Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
George Will leaves GOP, over Trump. 6 min Spinelli 23
The Logic Fails me: 10 min Spinelli 259
Slippery Pete's Groovy & Otherwise Musique (Nov '15) 19 min Spinelli 557
UK LEAVES EU, Obama saddened. 20 min Spinelli 128
Did God curse the Negro?. 32 min Gin Mill 38
Orlando Shooting STAGED!! Fake crying, reading ... 3 hr Rock 93
looking for josh bishop whereabouts (Dec '08) Jan '16 hellsbelle 3

Deep Gap Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance