New Pub-type bar in Lenoir

New Pub-type bar in Lenoir

Posted in the Deep Gap Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Finally

United States

#1 Dec 10, 2012
Am I the only person that is very excited about the opening of a new pub in Lenoir? Thank goodness the uptown bar is not the only place to go.
ummm

United States

#2 Dec 10, 2012
Are you referring to Sidestreet Pour House? If so, yes I am very excited!
Finally

United States

#3 Dec 10, 2012
I am. Anywhere but The Alibi.
resident

Lenoir, NC

#4 Dec 12, 2012
It's just going to be the same old trash that hung out at Tommy's and hangs out at Alibi. But hopefully the food will be better than Alibi. Half the time they don't even have the stuff that is on the menu!
true

Smithfield, NC

#5 Dec 12, 2012
Mitch clarke is playing there next week! Im so excited i cant wait!

MITTCH ! MITCH ! MITCH!
Garry

Fayetteville, NC

#6 Dec 12, 2012
true wrote:
Mitch clarke is playing there next week! Im so excited i cant wait!
MITTCH ! MITCH ! MITCH!
Ha
wtf

Charlotte, NC

#7 Dec 13, 2012
true wrote:
Mitch clarke is playing there next week! Im so excited i cant wait!
MITTCH ! MITCH ! MITCH!
i do believe you need to get your facts straight.
Finally

United States

#8 Dec 13, 2012
resident wrote:
It's just going to be the same old trash that hung out at Tommy's and hangs out at Alibi. But hopefully the food will be better than Alibi. Half the time they don't even have the stuff that is on the menu!
I agree. I would rather sit home than go to the Alibi. Hopefully things will be different at the Pourhouse. It has to be better already. It has to have better management.
justwait

Smithfield, NC

#9 Dec 13, 2012
Finally wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. I would rather sit home than go to the Alibi. Hopefully things will be different at the Pourhouse. It has to be better already. It has to have better management.
Mitchel Clarke Will be there next week people , Just calm down .

He signed a short term contract with the owners . Mitch is like a breathe of fresh air . The woman tend to go crazy before Mitch takes the stage . Its hard to Explain the Show that Mitch puts on night after night he is like a ball of fire .

I'm actually trying to contact Mitch and Misty right now about doing a Documentary for my Production company . Of course a Documentary where me and my crew would have to live with Mitch and Misty for periods of time does have the Potential to get good!
Waterboy

Hickory, NC

#10 Dec 13, 2012
Who is Mitchel Clarke?
Never heard of him!
ummm

United States

#11 Dec 13, 2012
Yep, you have layer to rest any doubts I have about you and your posts. You are a moron! Give the place and owners a chance before you start running your mouth please.
justwait wrote:
<quoted text>
Mitchel Clarke Will be there next week people , Just calm down .
He signed a short term contract with the owners . Mitch is like a breathe of fresh air . The woman tend to go crazy before Mitch takes the stage . Its hard to Explain the Show that Mitch puts on night after night he is like a ball of fire .
I'm actually trying to contact Mitch and Misty right now about doing a Documentary for my Production company . Of course a Documentary where me and my crew would have to live with Mitch and Misty for periods of time does have the Potential to get good!
ummm

United States

#12 Dec 13, 2012
*LAYED* not layer
brewboi

Maiden, NC

#13 Dec 13, 2012
WOW, this will really turn things around in this town! People will completely forget about Google & Carolina Prime Pets...how many thousands of job openings will there be...??? LOL!!!!! L-O-S-E-R-S!
right

Stanley, NC

#14 Dec 13, 2012
You are right. The management has to be better. Hopefully it will be a nice place to go. Lenoir needs this.
resident

Lenoir, NC

#15 Dec 13, 2012
Won't change a thing. It will end up just like Tommy's. Same location, same type business, same pathetic losers there every night, same pathetic entertainers. Changing the name doesn't change a thing and changing the owners doesn't change the trash they will have to call business!
kharma Chameleon

Terrell, NC

#17 Dec 13, 2012
Looking for a place to go find leather clad bikers. Chaps are a must!
Finally

United States

#18 Dec 14, 2012
Again, anything is better than the Alibi and their management. For sure.
resident

Waxhaw, NC

#19 Dec 14, 2012
Finally wrote:
Again, anything is better than the Alibi and their management. For sure.
Yeah, Cheri, the owner has only half a clue as to how to run a business. And she always seems like she's in a bad mood. Guess her boyfriend getting another girl pregnant made her a super bitch!
Finally

United States

#20 Dec 15, 2012
Make that 2 girls lol. Shes a first class loser and very desperate.
Finally

United States

#21 Dec 15, 2012
And I heard she don't own nothing. Some guy frim Hickory owns it. At least what her baby making boyfriend tells everyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deep Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
child custody (Mar '14) 17 min equality2016 8
Child Support Payments (Sep '14) 18 min equality2016 23
Miami police shot black male therapist. 21 min equality2016 26
Sometimes I wish I had a Vagina 29 min equality2016 1
looking for people that has been screwed by cal... (Dec '06) 43 min equality2016 1,266
looking for josh bishop whereabouts (Dec '08) Jan '16 hellsbelle 3
News SUV hydroplanes, flips on U.S. 421 (Oct '15) Oct '15 Lisa 1

Deep Gap Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Deep Gap Mortgages