imagine

United States

#1 Mar 6, 2013
How can county employees get in trouble for open container violation and wreckless driving. and still have a job. do they not care who represents the county?
Steve

West Jefferson, NC

#2 Mar 6, 2013
Everytime I see one of those idiots speeding I call county offices and complain.
Joe

Carolina Beach, NC

#3 Mar 6, 2013
If the local government actually gave a crap about who represents them, we would need to replace the entire Sheriff's department.
imagine

Jonesborough, TN

#4 Mar 6, 2013
This was a female. She began drinking @ work. and it went downhill from there. The girl drinks frequently and also for the lack of a better word smokes funny grass. Yet the county has yet to intervene and there have been no repercussions. In fact, when she received the citations, Boone PD had intentions of arresting her for DWI but because of the heavy rain and her mother pleading, let her go. Now she is dating a cop to get out of the citations . I would think that behavior would be frowned upon . I apparently thought wrong.
Joe

Carolina Beach, NC

#5 Mar 6, 2013
Name?
jerry

Boone, NC

#6 Mar 7, 2013
have to be careful for that woogity boogity funny grass.

pathway straight to the devils gates i tell ya!!
blah

United States

#8 Mar 21, 2013
I know who it is, she's crazy, abuses her entire family, hell, her mom is scared of her. feel so sorry for her kid, it's pitiful. The child is very afraid of her. Now pray tell, where is the CPS GODDESS?
Don't worry I'll wait. The county should have repremanded her for the open container and wreckless driving.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deep Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Orlando Shooting STAGED!! Fake crying, reading ... 4 hr Gin Mill 98
UK LEAVES EU, Obama saddened. 4 hr Gin Mill 184
The Logic Fails me: 4 hr Spinelli 279
Did God curse the Negro?. 5 hr Floridiot 45
George Will leaves GOP, over Trump. 9 hr Preacher Man 43
CIA Chief Brannen Warns Conservatives 10 hr Preacher Man 2
Coalition forces target ISIS-convoy leaving Fal... 13 hr Yes Liberal 1

Deep Gap Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance