First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lenoir larry

United States

#1 Jan 13, 2013
Yep people have said guns kill. Shoot, (no pun intended)Guns have laid around for years I mean just laid there for years and years and not done a damned thing and all of a sudden some damned crazy fool finds one and then the gun causes that crazy person to kill a bunch of people. Take all guns away, wipe your ass with the bill of rights make collectors and people that would actually kill someone for breaking into their house ..take them damned guns away from them.
lenoir larry

United States

#2 Jan 13, 2013
Oh! in case you didn't understand..Take my gun away.
UGH

Greenville, SC

#3 Jan 14, 2013
Cars kill too! They kill more people then guns so we should take those too!

And spoons make people fat and so do forks and that leads to death so let do away with those.

Oh and idiots get killed using the cell phone and mp3 players so those need to be done away with too!!!!
Duh huh

United States

#4 Jan 14, 2013
Yeah, and Doctors kill more people than all those put together! Let's ban doctors too!
Hillbilly Warfare

Cumming, GA

#5 Jan 14, 2013
jesus christ, you gun-fools are crazy.

Oh, and by the way, religion has led to the deaths of more people than all the other "excuses" combined.
Come on

Black Mountain, NC

#6 Jan 14, 2013
Hillbilly Warfare wrote:
jesus christ, you gun-fools are crazy.
Oh, and by the way, religion has led to the deaths of more people than all the other "excuses" combined.
Maybe you would like to be the one to come and get my guns, you pathetic poor excuse for a human.
ExodusWarfare

Cumming, GA

#7 Jan 14, 2013
Drugs kill.
Alcohol kills more
Religion kills the most.

Thank Yew, JeeeeeZuuussss.
Hamble

United States

#8 Jan 14, 2013
Ban everything!!
Raid

Lincolnton, NC

#9 Jan 15, 2013
People kill people.
Ban people.
WHISKY TANGO FOXTROT

United States

#11 Jan 15, 2013
kill a beer..I mean beer kills.
WTF 2

Black Mountain, NC

#12 Jan 16, 2013
Bunch of bleeding heart liberal jackasses. Hell the first killing known to man was when Cain picked up his .40 Glock and shot his brother Abel. Oh my bad it was a friggin rock. That's when God and Adam knew right then and there that if it wasn't for that friggin rock Abel wouldn't be dead, so they picked up all the rocks, and cast them to the bottom of the deep blue sea. God told Adam to get Eve knocked up again and he did with the firm knowledge that Cain could not ever slay nary-a-nother one of his siblings and the world lived happily ever after. That right there is your typical liberal point of view. IMHO A lot of this problem lies at the Federal and state governments doorstep. They were lobbied (wined and dined and contributed to)by private insurance and the medicaid medicare writers and threw long term mental health care under the bus over 20 years ago and replaced it with give em a bottle of pills and let em roam the streets, cause we know they will take their pills and then insurance companies can save enough money to give their executives 7 figure bonuses instead of measley 6 figure ones like they had been getting.
Hillbilly Warfare

Cumming, GA

#13 Jan 16, 2013
Interesting. Amusing. Semi-coherent and somewhat reasonable.
Whacked, but that's ok.
You are at least literate.
How refreshing!

You're not from around here, are you?
I get that all the time too.

It's sad that people like us have to import intelligence into this backwater burg.
whyfor

Lenoir, NC

#14 Jan 16, 2013
Wouldn't it be a nice world if we rid the planet of everything that kills, be one lonely place wouldn't it?
Stinky

Monroe, NC

#15 Jan 17, 2013
As long as the mainstream media shovel feed us and our kids violent TV, movies, videos, video games, books, etc. AND has the gall to call it "entertainment", AND as long as we tolerate it, we will never have a civil society, guns or no guns.

You are what you eat, and you reap what you sow.
lenoir larry

United States

#16 Jan 17, 2013
WTF 2 wrote:
Bunch of bleeding heart liberal jackasses. Hell the first killing known to man was when Cain picked up his .40 Glock and shot his brother Abel. Oh my bad it was a friggin rock. That's when God and Adam knew right then and there that if it wasn't for that friggin rock Abel wouldn't be dead, so they picked up all the rocks, and cast them to the bottom of the deep blue sea. God told Adam to get Eve knocked up again and he did with the firm knowledge that Cain could not ever slay nary-a-nother one of his siblings and the world lived happily ever after. That right there is your typical liberal point of view. IMHO A lot of this problem lies at the Federal and state governments doorstep. They were lobbied (wined and dined and contributed to)by private insurance and the medicaid medicare writers and threw long term mental health care under the bus over 20 years ago and replaced it with give em a bottle of pills and let em roam the streets, cause we know they will take their pills and then insurance companies can save enough money to give their executives 7 figure bonuses instead of measley 6 figure ones like they had been getting.
DITTO (-;
WHISKY TANGO FOXTROT

United States

#17 Jan 17, 2013
Here's how it's gonna go down.
PBO is playing politics to the max with this gig about guns. He is only going as far as he can now with the 2nd amendment. His ulterior motive is to take that right away by using the goons that voted that bastard in the second time the massive number of stupid blacks, browns and whites that can't see through his thin...skin.

He is wanting to destroy this country as we know it thru the people while he sits back and laughs at how he is building such a legacy while the queers, wimps and liberals of this country do PBO's dirty deeds.
really

Newland, NC

#18 Jan 17, 2013
Stinky wrote:
As long as the mainstream media shovel feed us and our kids violent TV, movies, videos, video games, books, etc. AND has the gall to call it "entertainment", AND as long as we tolerate it, we will never have a civil society, guns or no guns.

Exactly.. Video game/movie violence seems to be a common denominator in many of the serious incidents recently. Violent games not only teach assault tactics to the formative minds, it also desensitizes those same young minds from the shock value of mayhem Couple that with lack of parental guidance and you have the recipe for disaster regardless guns or no guns.
WTF 2

Black Mountain, NC

#19 Jan 18, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.. Video game/movie violence seems to be a common denominator in many of the serious incidents recently. Violent games not only teach assault tactics to the formative minds, it also desensitizes those same young minds from the shock value of mayhem Couple that with lack of parental guidance and you have the recipe for disaster regardless guns or no guns.
Hmmmm......... So I guess all the violence of the 60's 70's and 80's would also follow this theory of yours, right? So I suppose we should also look into an immediate ban on hide and seek, dodge ball and the extremely deadly assault tactics learned by children while dirt clod fighting and shooting cap busters!!! Or maybe just maybe, we as parents could spend a couple hours every now and then teaching our children how to separate fantasy from reality.
WTF 2

Black Mountain, NC

#20 Jan 18, 2013
Stinky wrote:
Yeah I know, I watched so much Gunsmoke and Bonanza as a kid that I over 30 before I quit shooting everyone I saw wearing a black hat. Scared me for life I'm a telling ya.
really

Newland, NC

#21 Jan 18, 2013
WTF 2 wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmmm......... So I guess all the violence of the 60's 70's and 80's would also follow this theory of yours, right? So I suppose we should also look into an immediate ban on hide and seek, dodge ball and the extremely deadly assault tactics learned by children while dirt clod fighting and shooting cap busters!!! Or maybe just maybe, we as parents could spend a couple hours every now and then teaching our children how to separate fantasy from reality.
I am not advocating banning anything but todays interactive video games are way beyond what we experienced. It should be as simple as parental guidance yet again that as you know does not all ways exist. Playing dodge ball and dirt clod fighting did not expose us to the graphic content or teach us weapons tactics as in games today. If you have not experienced playing any of the modern warfare or thuggish games, I urge you to check them out. Banning, no. Some type of stronger age restrictions, yes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deep Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What do you think 5 hr Paula 3
White Supremacists energized by Trump. 7 hr so you know 11
Americans have never experienced a real leader. 7 hr Yes Liberal 5
Colored Gentleman mugs 95 year old woman. 8 hr Robert 5
looking for girl engaged to buddy sanders (Sep '15) 9 hr Truthfullyours 10
Child Support Payments (Sep '14) 10 hr Yes Liberal 24
Black lives Matter whiners get run over by cars. 13 hr Robert 4

Deep Gap Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance