terrorist don't have rights
Jerry

Spartanburg, SC

#21 Apr 23, 2013
go death penalty go wrote:
Waterboard him for information and get on with his execution already.
Sounds about right.

“Every day, Improve..”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#22 Apr 23, 2013
I'm confused here. The liberal Bostonians want everybody to be disarmed. Then, they have no problem with letting any LEO's walk into their homes without warrants or legit reasons. Then they think it is great that countless thugs wearing uniform and armed to the teeth can just kill anyone who the "experts" say is a terrorist. Part of the same "experts" who cannot tell the difference between Czech and Chechnya.

Then, after the thugs have forced law-abiding innocent people at gun point to run and be strip-searched, the same sheeple dance around the entire party and once the thugs tell them to bark they come with "USA USA USA".. Or was it USSA USSA USSA?

My God, you guys have a death wish or are you simply sooooooooooooo scared of " terrorism" that you are willing to take on any protégé in order to feel secure, even if that includes giving up any remaining vestiges if freedom??

I was contemplating Boston marathon in 2014. After this, He11 no!! Not because I fear any "terrorists", but rather because I don't want to be in a place where I could be killed by SWAT teams at any moment because someone thought I was a terrorist and then have the crowd chant USSA USSA USSA at same time..
C Oincidence

Pottstown, PA

#23 Apr 23, 2013
Without rights and a stuck to process you have mob rule and/or vigilante justice.

What supposed to seperate us from other countries again?
bogtrotter

London, UK

#24 Apr 24, 2013
C Oincidence wrote:
Without rights and a stuck to process you have mob rule and/or vigilante justice.
What supposed to seperate us from other countries again?
It is true. But England tried due process with the IRA. They just kept bombing us. The last IRA bomb in London went off in 2000. After 9/11 they stopped when internatianal terrorism became a global concern and American intelligence got involved.

If the UK had an equivalent of Guantanamo Bay in the 1970s we would have had a LOT less violence and terrorism. Hardly a year went by without IRA terrorists.
Different for the USA, but England is now a safer place since 9/11.

“Don't let em take ur liberties”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#25 Apr 24, 2013
A problem is when they are US citizens. They do have rights until proven guilty and then they still have some. What to do?
Proud Patriot

United States

#26 Apr 24, 2013
bogtrotter wrote:
<quoted text>
It is true. But England tried due process with the IRA. They just kept bombing us. The last IRA bomb in London went off in 2000. After 9/11 they stopped when internatianal terrorism became a global concern and American intelligence got involved.
If the UK had an equivalent of Guantanamo Bay in the 1970s we would have had a LOT less violence and terrorism. Hardly a year went by without IRA terrorists.
Different for the USA, but England is now a safer place since 9/11.
Get out of Ireland and you won't have any problems.
LIVE FREE OR DIE
northern noise

London, UK

#28 Apr 24, 2013
Proud Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Get out of Ireland and you won't have any problems.
LIVE FREE OR DIE
So you believe that terrorism is acceptable if one has a cause?

National Whistleblower

“GOVERNMENT OF DECEIVERS (GOD)”

Since: Sep 10

NEWARK, NEW JERSEY

#29 Apr 24, 2013
bensleys best wrote:
Terrorist loose their civil rights in a country when they attack an unarmed civilian population.
There is no valid reason or excuse on earth for these "WAR REFUGIES" to attack the country that gave them sanctuary from the war in Russia.
If they have a beef with Russia then go back there and bomb the.
We gave them a monthly stipend, citizenship, access to education and freedom and they attack US?
they did not give the victims of the vicious attack their civil rights or Miranda warnings they just attacked maimed injured and killed with out warning.
there is no excuse, justification, or cause religious or political on earth that justifies this barbaric uncivilized action.
take him out back and shoot him like the dog he is.
and if muslims think it's ok to attack America then they should be deported back to Russia or where ever they came from.
yea I know not all muslims are terrorist but its true all terrorist are muslims and since no one in the muslim community has the balls to step up and warn us of the killers hiding among them, and some muslim in Boston had to know about these two killers hiding among us the people who gave them hope new life.
deport the muslims before they spring another muslim inspired killer moron on us.
The path to the terrorist responsible for the American Holocaust will lead you to Congress. Terrorism begets terrorism. Reap and sow.

To those who refuse to recognize and will not survive the American Holocaust. Beware of the godass. god being the governing oppressive dis ease (mental illness), good OLE deception and ass being American Stockholm Syndrome (love for your abusers / treasonous stewards).

YHVH solution for American Holocaust Perpetraitors is Mongoose Protocol.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/17812090/Will-Only-...

http://www.scribd.com/doc/18775420/Assignment...

http://www.scribd.com/doc/16789205/Complaint-...

I AM YHVH DEITY THE FARTHER CIPHER 888

YHVH suspends mercy in response to god (government of deceivers) suspension of inalienable rights ( life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness) in the American Holocaust (Moral corruption, suspension of Habeas Corpus to avoid liabilities - Fraud - Terminal Injustice - Economic oppression - Murderbyproxy - Population Control - death fix it>deficit<). Those entrusted with protecting American Citizens by enforcing the laws of the United States Constitution and refusing to do so for personal gain is Treason / Terrorism. Terrorism begets terrorism. Government Officials achieving the National goal set in Executive Order 12871 reducing government (we the people) reducing government spending (no due process, no justice, no liabilities, just murder and mayhem through lie, delay and deny til you die tactics).

Thank YHVH, YHVH welcome, YHVH bless, YHVH way

You
Have
Victory
Halleluejah!

National Whistleblower

“GOVERNMENT OF DECEIVERS (GOD)”

Since: Sep 10

NEWARK, NEW JERSEY

#30 Apr 24, 2013
Proud Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
I THINK YOU SHOULD WATCH YOU MOUTH.
If it were not for the USA you would be speaking German now.
DON'T TREAD ON ME
You must be related to Sgt. Schlutz, "I know nothing!".

Remove your godAss. god (governing oppressive dis ease (mental illness)/ grand OLE deceit). A$$(American Stockholm Syndrome / love for your abusers - American Holocaust)

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/808...




Semper Fi

Kilroy is here

I AM YHVH DEITY THE FARTHER CIPHER 888
Barb

Sherwood, AR

#31 Apr 24, 2013
What is Martial Law?

“Every day, Improve..”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#32 Apr 24, 2013
Maybe "terrorists" should have the same degree of civil rights as Bostonians are willing to have. Lots on paper, but NONE when it matters. Maybe THAT will prevent another "tragedy" from happening.

All Bostonians need to volunteer for an implanted micro chip in their heads from birth so the next lockdown is more effective .

What a mess this is. What a joke!
Bushwhacker

Minneapolis, MN

#33 Apr 24, 2013
When anyone commits a crime that can result in their being killed by officials (COPs) then they have lost their right to live.

Once they commit such a crime they are subject to CAPITAL PUNISHMENT administered by COPs.

Capital Punishment is alive and well.

“Every day, Improve..”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#34 Apr 24, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
When anyone commits a crime that can result in their being killed by officials (COPs) then they have lost their right to live.
Once they commit such a crime they are subject to CAPITAL PUNISHMENT administered by COPs.
Capital Punishment is alive and well.
Another reminder to myself to NEVER enter the state of MA, where apparently the entire judicial system has been dumped in the laps of LEO's, basic constitutional rights do not exist and where the hunt for ONE alleged killer locks down entire city.

No thanks. Another reason for Starr's rights.
C Oincidence

Pottstown, PA

#35 Apr 24, 2013
Sam I Am wrote:
Shocking Footage: Americans Ordered Out Of Homes At Gunpoint By SWAT teams
This is what martial law in the US looks like
Steve Watson
Infowars.com
April 22, 2013
Shocking footage has emerged from Friday’s lockdown in Boston, where police, federal agents, national guard troops and SWAT teams enforced door to door searches of everyone’s home within twenty blocks as the entire city was placed under orders to stay off the streets.
The video, shot by a resident from their own house across the street, shows police barking orders at men and women as they order them at gunpoint to identify themselves, put their hands on their heads, and get out of their own home. They are then ordered to run down the street to be further frisked by police as scores of armed militarized cops look on.
The scenes look like something out of a disaster movie, with the backdrop of suburban America juxtaposed with what is essentially martial law playing out in full daylight.
The story floated in the mainstream media that the door to door searches were conducted with the voluntary consent of the residents of Watertown is clearly false. 9000+ Police locked down an entire city and went in with full force, with armored vehicles and combat gear, all to search for an injured 19 year old kid who turned out to be cowering in someone’s back yard.
While armies of police roamed around people’s homes and private property, Public transportation was shut down, businesses were forced to close, and a no-fly zone was enacted over Boston in an unprecedented show of force.
At this point, as military helicopters buzzed over neighborhoods, the Fourth Amendment had ceased to exist in Boston, which quickly resembled a war zone.
The compliant mainstream media reported on the activity without alarm or question. Katy Waldman of Slate wrote an article claiming that under dire circumstances police can suspend 4th Amendment rights against unreasonable searches:
In exigent circumstances, or emergency situations, police can conduct warrantless searches to protect public safety. This exception to the Fourth Amendment’s probable cause requirement normally addresses situations of “hot pursuit,” in which an escaping suspect is tracked to a private home. But it might also apply to the events unfolding in Boston if further harm or injury might be supposed to occur in the time it takes to secure a warrant.
This activity, once again, sets a shocking precedent. Police and military are training in these circumstances every single day of the year. They are fully acclimatized to the process, as if it is completely normal. They do not hesitate in carrying out such orders, which are now being implemented whenever the authorities deem a situation to be an emergency.
This is what fully fledged martial law in America looks like.
http://www.infowars.com/shocking-footage-amer ...
Not only can YOU be declared a terrorist and have YOUR rights taken away so called justice out of the normal criminal justice sytem is nothing but the ends justify the means vigilante justice.

If nothing else a US accussed of terrorism should be tried for treason before being treated as an enemy combatant.

The martial law task force in the suburbs of Boston area got very lucky that their manhunt didn't end like up like many of the innocent civilians & cars in the Dorner manhunt which is closer to the results of full scale martial law.

The Jay Walkers who cheer or say I didn't do anything wrong so treat me and the constitution like crap enable more than the perpatrators.
C Oincidence

Pottstown, PA

#36 Apr 24, 2013
VeganTiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Another reminder to myself to NEVER enter the state of MA, where apparently the entire judicial system has been dumped in the laps of LEO's, basic constitutional rights do not exist and where the hunt for ONE alleged killer locks down entire city.
No thanks. Another reason for Starr's rights.
The Jay Walking surbanites and college kids united for a cause-setting precedent for martial law & constitution trashing. Along with mob rule seeking vigilante justice.
Inspector Clue So

Old Bridge, NJ

#37 Apr 24, 2013
VeganTiger wrote:
I'm confused here. The liberal Bostonians want everybody to be disarmed. Then, they have no problem with letting any LEO's walk
VeganTiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably his daughter went on a date with an older biker guy who still knew how to look and act like a man. Instead of looking in the mirror, it's better to slander them on the Internet. However, it is quite creepy and obsessive indeed.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats you obsession with biker gangs? Every thread you get off the topic and start railing against bikers. Bang your wife? Girlfriend?
DID the TERRORIST BANG your WIFES or GIRLFRIENDS?

VeganTiger Did the Terrorist go on a date with your daughters ?

I am not talking about Bikers Gangs / What are you talking about ?

I am Talking about USA hells angels they have a history that spans decades for Horrible crimes against women and children and I believe they Hold the record for the most child porn transported across the USA in a Trailer.

USA hells angels vote registered sex offenders in to leadre ship roles .

I see people like you think because these freaks who flock together to support men involved in child porn or harming beating raping molesting and murdering women and children Ride Motorcycles to their meeting instead of using cars or commuting by Bus they are Bikers.

Seems you know nothing at all about what real Bikers do in the USA.

Its people like you that give all Bikers a bad name Read up on the dirt bags you call bikers right here in Mass a registered sex offender was an officer of the USA hells angels

seems every time you look another USA hells angels sex offender comes to the surface of the flock. a leader no less.
March 3013
Hells Angels MC.
BY: Todd Feathers.
Source: boston.com

Massachusetts - A federal judge in Boston has sentenced a member of the Hells Angels motorcycle gang with a long criminal record to 21 years in prison for possession of a firearm and ammunition after committing a felony, prosecutors said.
Eric Franco, 38, was the sergeant-at-arms for the Hells Angels chapter in Lynn, a statement from US Attorney Carmen Ortiz said. He was convicted of the charges in September and sentenced Tuesday in US District Court in Boston.

In May, Lynn police arrested Franco after finding the gun and ammunition in his apartment while investigating a report that Franco was assaulting his girlfriend, the statement said.

Franco's criminal record already included three convictions for assault and battery with a dangerous weapon, and convictions for indecent assault and battery, failure to register as a sex offender, breaking and entering with intent to commit a felony, and conspiracy to violate the controlled substances act.

He was also convicted in Arkansas on an assault and battery in the second degree charge after he and five other Hells Angels stabbed four members of another gang, the prosecutors' statement said.

Also today, the State Police announced that they had arrested four suspects and executed multiple search warrants on the North Shore as part of a probe into criminal activities of the Hells Angel and Red Devils motorcycle clubs.

Two of the four suspects arrested were Hells Angels; two others were Red Devils. Two other suspects are still being sought. All six face charges of kidnapping, mayhem, and extortion, State Police said.

The charges stem from acts committed against one male victim. State Police said no further details were being released about the victim or the crimes.

afew more stories you should read
http://www.topix.com/forum/boston/TOA9FUA6DAG...
Inspector Clue So

Old Bridge, NJ

#38 Apr 24, 2013
VeganTiger wrote:
Maybe "terrorists" should have the same degree of civil rights as Bostonians are willing to have. Lots on paper, but NONE when it matters. Maybe THAT will prevent another "tragedy" from happening.
All Bostonians need to volunteer for an implanted micro chip in their heads from birth so the next lockdown is more effective .
What a mess this is. What a joke!
VeganTiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably his daughter went on a date with an older biker guy who still knew how to look and act like a man. Instead of looking in the mirror, it's better to slander them on the Internet. However, it is quite creepy and obsessive indeed.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats you obsession with biker gangs? Every thread you get off the topic and start railing against bikers. Bang your wife? Girlfriend?
DID the TERRORIST BANG your WIFES or GIRLFRIENDS?

VeganTiger Did the Terrorist go on a date with your daughters ?

I am not talking about Bikers Gangs / What are you talking about ?

I am Talking about USA hells angels they have a history that spans decades for Horrible crimes against women and children and I believe they Hold the record for the most child porn transported across the USA in a Trailer.

USA hells angels vote registered sex offenders in to leadre ship roles .

I see people like you think because these freaks who flock together to support men involved in child porn or harming beating raping molesting and murdering women and children Ride Motorcycles to their meeting instead of using cars or commuting by Bus they are Bikers.

Seems you know nothing at all about what real Bikers do in the USA.

Its people like you that give all Bikers a bad name Read up on the dirt bags you call bikers right here in Mass a registered sex offender was an officer of the USA hells angels

seems every time you look another USA hells angels sex offender comes to the surface of the flock. a leader no less.
March 3013
Hells Angels MC.
BY: Todd Feathers.
Source: boston.com

Massachusetts - A federal judge in Boston has sentenced a member of the Hells Angels motorcycle gang with a long criminal record to 21 years in prison for possession of a firearm and ammunition after committing a felony, prosecutors said.
Eric Franco, 38, was the sergeant-at-arms for the Hells Angels chapter in Lynn, a statement from US Attorney Carmen Ortiz said. He was convicted of the charges in September and sentenced Tuesday in US District Court in Boston.

In May, Lynn police arrested Franco after finding the gun and ammunition in his apartment while investigating a report that Franco was assaulting his girlfriend, the statement said.

Franco's criminal record already included three convictions for assault and battery with a dangerous weapon, and convictions for indecent assault and battery, failure to register as a sex offender, breaking and entering with intent to commit a felony, and conspiracy to violate the controlled substances act.

He was also convicted in Arkansas on an assault and battery in the second degree charge after he and five other Hells Angels stabbed four members of another gang, the prosecutors' statement said.

Also today, the State Police announced that they had arrested four suspects and executed multiple search warrants on the North Shore as part of a probe into criminal activities of the Hells Angel and Red Devils motorcycle clubs.

Two of the four suspects arrested were Hells Angels; two others were Red Devils. Two other suspects are still being sought. All six face charges of kidnapping, mayhem, and extortion, State Police said.

The charges stem from acts committed against one male victim. State Police said no further details were being released about the victim or the crimes.

afew more stories you should read
http://www.topix.com/forum/boston/TOA9FUA6DAG...
Inspector Clue So

Old Bridge, NJ

#39 Apr 24, 2013
VeganTiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Another reminder to myself to NEVER enter the state of MA, where apparently the entire judicial system has been dumped in the laps of LEO's, basic constitutional rights do not exist and where the hunt for ONE alleged killer locks down entire city.
No thanks. Another reason for Starr's rights.
VeganTiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably his daughter went on a date with an older biker guy who still knew how to look and act like a man. Instead of looking in the mirror, it's better to slander them on the Internet. However, it is quite creepy and obsessive indeed.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats you obsession with biker gangs? Every thread you get off the topic and start railing against bikers. Bang your wife? Girlfriend?
DID the TERRORIST BANG your WIFES or GIRLFRIENDS?

VeganTiger Did the Terrorist go on a date with your daughters ?

I am not talking about Bikers Gangs / What are you talking about ?

I am Talking about USA hells angels they have a history that spans decades for Horrible crimes against women and children and I believe they Hold the record for the most child porn transported across the USA in a Trailer.

USA hells angels vote registered sex offenders in to leadre ship roles .

I see people like you think because these freaks who flock together to support men involved in child porn or harming beating raping molesting and murdering women and children Ride Motorcycles to their meeting instead of using cars or commuting by Bus they are Bikers.

Seems you know nothing at all about what real Bikers do in the USA.

Its people like you that give all Bikers a bad name Read up on the dirt bags you call bikers right here in Mass a registered sex offender was an officer of the USA hells angels

seems every time you look another USA hells angels sex offender comes to the surface of the flock. a leader no less.
March 3013
Hells Angels MC.
BY: Todd Feathers.
Source: boston.com

Massachusetts - A federal judge in Boston has sentenced a member of the Hells Angels motorcycle gang with a long criminal record to 21 years in prison for possession of a firearm and ammunition after committing a felony, prosecutors said.
Eric Franco, 38, was the sergeant-at-arms for the Hells Angels chapter in Lynn, a statement from US Attorney Carmen Ortiz said. He was convicted of the charges in September and sentenced Tuesday in US District Court in Boston.

In May, Lynn police arrested Franco after finding the gun and ammunition in his apartment while investigating a report that Franco was assaulting his girlfriend, the statement said.

Franco's criminal record already included three convictions for assault and battery with a dangerous weapon, and convictions for indecent assault and battery, failure to register as a sex offender, breaking and entering with intent to commit a felony, and conspiracy to violate the controlled substances act.

He was also convicted in Arkansas on an assault and battery in the second degree charge after he and five other Hells Angels stabbed four members of another gang, the prosecutors' statement said.

Also today, the State Police announced that they had arrested four suspects and executed multiple search warrants on the North Shore as part of a probe into criminal activities of the Hells Angel and Red Devils motorcycle clubs.

Two of the four suspects arrested were Hells Angels; two others were Red Devils. Two other suspects are still being sought. All six face charges of kidnapping, mayhem, and extortion, State Police said.

The charges stem from acts committed against one male victim. State Police said no further details were being released about the victim or the crimes.

afew more stories you should read
http://www.topix.com/forum/boston/TOA9FUA6DAG...
Proud Patriot

United States

#41 Apr 24, 2013
northern noise wrote:
<quoted text>
So you believe that terrorism is acceptable if one has a cause?
Such as removing the English from IRELAND, you can bet your life on it.
DON'T TREAD ON ME
Holson

Luton, UK

#42 Apr 24, 2013
bogtrotter wrote:
<quoted text>
It is true. But England tried due process with the IRA. They just kept bombing us. The last IRA bomb in London went off in 2000. After 9/11 they stopped when internatianal terrorism became a global concern and American intelligence got involved.
If the UK had an equivalent of Guantanamo Bay in the 1970s we would have had a LOT less violence and terrorism. Hardly a year went by without IRA terrorists.
Different for the USA, but England is now a safer place since 9/11.
Seeing how NORAID the American IRA fundraisers generated most money from Boston, it makes me laugh that Bostonians got there asses handed to them by terrorists, literally.
The irony of the part of the US that has supported global terrorists in a higher concentration than any other part of America is sublime and poetic. Only thing that could have made it richer if Rose McGowan and Mickey Rourke and the others who support the IRA were blown up along with with their families.
The mussies couldn't have picked a better community to show what terrorism feels like.
What goes around comes back around.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dedham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boston Women Smell Very Bad 17 hr DT made Un blink 2
Bova's Bakery are toothless morons Fri MrMagoo 1
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... (Nov '16) Thu Geppo 2,430
Depression, pain n anxiety treatment; Thu Mredg 1
Need Advice on moving to Boston Wed Weather woes 2
Democrats Don't Run the Country Wed The view from the... 5
Why Is Boston The Most Racist US City, Many Peo... (Aug '12) Wed The green monster 79

Dedham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dedham Mortgages